JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/obama-africa-trip_n_3441510.html
washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-17-day-trip-to-hawaii-costs-taxpayers-4m/article/2540987
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much had Obama spent after his 1st month in office? Can anybody provide this information?

I genuinely don't see how some people on Sup Forums genuinely unironically support this idiot

good memes come at great cost

When antifa scum are trying to assassinate the president every chance they get you have to step up security.

In one month OP has sucked as many cocks as his wife's boyfriend in 8 years

I genuinely don't genuinely see how you genuinely think your post was genuinely good

>Source: Washington post
Also, travel costs not overall costs. Seems Trump actually travels doing work more than Obongo :^)
Sage'd.

>Increasing travel costs
>Compared to increasing deficit
Trump is STILL more frugal

Obama Africa Trip To Cost Up To $100 Million: Report

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/obama-africa-trip_n_3441510.html
Obama's 17-day trip to Hawaii costs taxpayers $4M

washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-17-day-trip-to-hawaii-costs-taxpayers-4m/article/2540987

Why is Op spreading FAKE NEWS?
Op is a Turdblossom shill.

Nice source. Did you make that in Photoshop class?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>million
just ignore that Obama doubled the national debt good goys :^)

So he Will cost less then? Eight years are 96 months. Ducking retarded media

Has he doubled the debt yet, like Obama did?

>a man with a much larger and older family costs more to protect

Really gets my noggin thumpin.

Fucking BOOM
Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

You need to spend money to make money. What is he doing? Getting shit done.. It cost money to do that. Obama never got shit done and spent hella money.

Go test your bot/astroturf somewhere else.

Alt right virgin detected

Obama administration was probably giving false expense reports.

I don't understand how a shitskin muslim like yourself understands how to use the internet.

Can you believe he attacked Obama for golfing like once every two months while he flies down to the "Winter White House" every fucking weekend to dick around and do jackshit?

FAKE NEWS

just this morning I read Trump has reduced national debt by 12 billion while obama increased it by 200 billion in the same time frame

Obama doubled the national debt

Thats real news.

This libshit drivel is fake news.

Yeah, he travels to Florida to play golf every weekend, while his kids vacation in Qatar

this

You're not as good at math as you think you are

>spends 30,000 on hotdogs

Yeah...

>What is he doing?

Hiding from the cold weather in Florida.

>Getting shit done

Like what?

2/10

try harder shill cuck

Look at all the buttmad drumpflets in denial. Kek

math must be hard for you dipshit.

>obongo only cost the states 100 mil in 8 years

They are desperate

I love how they claim Trump has cost millions from Secret Service having to protect him in his home

But if he was in the white house those same damn agents would be doing same job and being paid same.

The people protecting and doing their job would till be doing same shit no matter where he is.

The only possible extra cost is more Police, and thats down to the left protesting right outside and making threats. Which is their fault not Trump

This.

He used to go on expensive vacations all the fucking time, there's no fucking way it was on $97 million unless you do some dodgy accounting tricks which I guarantee is how they got that estimate.

russia pls go

Obama's Africa trip cost more than $97 million, fake news.

Retard

his rallies are funded by taxpayers money now.

Meanwhile looking at the national deficit....

>+200B first month for Obama
>-33B first month for Trump

National debt after 1 month
Obama: +$200billion
Trump: -$12billion

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Didn't he already save more than those 97 million dollars by renegotiating the new Air Force One? I also seriously question these numbers, sauce please.

OP BTFO.

I hope leftists realize that they're causing this by having thousands of people constantly threatening to assassinate trump on Twitter, Facebook, and every social media platform 24/7. The Secret Service is probably working overtime due to all these idiots. I feel bad for em tbqh.

>Yeah, he travels to Florida to play golf every weekend, while his kids vacation in Qatar

Kek this so much.

>hotdogs
male prostitutes
oogabooga is a fudgepacker
source: alex jones

SAD!

Which Trump policies can be credited for the deficit drop?

what about the 700 billion of obama to banks? or 150billion to iran? or the 250 million to palestine?

Obama didn't have 4 adult children who have spouses who have immense travel obligations due to where they work. No shit his travel costs will be greater.

They should probably make more threats to rape his wife. That will bring the bill down.

Trump cut the budget by $12B already.

So why is he making the tax payers pay for it? Greedy piece of shit that guy is

Kicking out illegals

^
:^) dont look at me nose goyss

Secret Service isn't just going to say "this is kinda expensive so we're gonna stop protecting you guys"

>I genuinely don't see how some people on Sup Forums genuinely unironically support this idiot

He's just as fat and autistic like the average stormcuck.

>it costs more to protect Trump

Yup. When libtards go crazy and post how much they hate our President and want to "get rid of him", gotta beef up that security.

It's their own fault.

Trump literally has a second layer of personal security on top of secret service, because secret service is full of moles and people saying that they wouldn't take a bullet for Trump.

go back to somalia

Now tell me how that's possible in his first month. Are you really so dumb that you think that isn't a result of the growing economy Trump inherited?

Hes going to spend alot more to clean up globalist scum.

And then CBC runs a story saying we now like the rich politicians because they are incorruptible and a story about how HIV is FUCKING GONE now. But in that story, says nothing good. Only focusses again on just fags and that this new drug will increase other curable STDs. Well that drug don't work on women. Heteros were barely mentioned. If HIV is gone and everybody has one form of herpes (90% the non genital one) and all other STDs THEY made then why the fuck are we still lighting our hair on fire talking about no condoms? Rant over. These two things are pissing me off

When Obama visited Sweden he had with an entourage of 600 (including 100 journalists), three jumbo jets, 15 vehicles (including both his armored car and armored ambulance). I think they said the visit cost around $100m.

Or are they only counting travel for private use?

It's President Trump. President Trump travels in style. He doesn't travel like some cheap-ass nigger.

Get over it.

>national debt
Obama cost nearly 100 mil for the american people.

Op you can't be this retarded. Or can you?!

Maybe if Melania would move her ass and Barron to the white house security wouldn't cost so much.

I don't want to fucking hear about bullshit about disrupting Barron's childhood. Every presidential family in recent history has moved without issues and Trump didn't even give ambassadors a chance to stay until their kids finished school.

Which trump's actions are costing the taxpayer that much?

False.

Hahahahaha... I hope he goes there every weekend. All of us taxpayers will pay. I don't mind. All the leftfags are shit'n their panties

This.

What happens when you're living in a fucken hooverville and all right wing Biblical amorality bites you in the ass?

>tfw when swedish press posted both where he was supposed to go and when, but also security details

I think they wanted him dead.

conservatards before trump was elected
>liberals are limp wristed pussies

conservatards after trump is elected
>we gotta beef up security because of meanie liberals ;_;

I'm starting to believe that liberal in America doesnt mean blow money but means freedom and the elephant party is simply fat and dictatorial. The man is a brokeass

The dude shave 15 billion from the national debt in his first month.

Cry me a river, faggots.

Just a continuation of obama stuff. What programs did he start to cut? Mars landings. Berniecare. Tax cuts. A possible crash. And no trade. Projected to add 25 trillion to it like Repubelickers always do

at least I wont be living in canafuck with all the shitskin wetbacks we're sending you. Enjoy leafuck

>sweden
>ye-

Wait.

Whom sent you yours? Bibi.

I don't think the number of illegals deported so far can be credited with saving the US 12 billion in welfare payments.

Security and travel expenses for his family, like Melania and Barron in Trump Tower, trips to Mar a Lago, his campaign rally in Florida, etc.

I can tell all these fagggots defending trump are NEETs who have never worked a day in their life. Do you know how shit it feels that your taxes are going to the president because he's too stubborn and spoiled to just live in the White House with his family like every other fucking president? Unbelievable

this. stupid shit bread

>liberals are limp wristed pussies before election
>no one cares

>liberals show there true colors with "REEEEEEE BOMB DUH WYTE HOUS"
>libcucks get mad when they get taken seriously

>washington post

fake news source. Also if true, what was the spending on?

At this point I'm asking myself whether you copy paste this line or simply memorize it since you've used it 500 times so far.

As a group, yes they are limp wristed pussies but to assume there is not a minority willing to use physical violence is stupid.

By not spending a shitload on a stupid stimulus package.

Doesn't sound true

everybody say it with me

FAKE NEWS

I could shoot my own supporters on 5th avenue and not lose votes. Ffs the guy annexed us. How is that not globalist? Reports US will be added to Commonwealth...

Why should I care what some Eurotrash thinks?

using taxes for what they are intended for != infinite golf + bullshit

I still hate having to pay Social Security though

Go away leaf.

its travel cost. Misleading clickbait title per usual.

Take it like ayn rand. And what golf. Trump's?

Just because every other president doesn't care about their children doesn't mean trump doesn't care.

Fuck off babylon. Communist advisor shits on constitution to make a Pravda state. That Muslim guy at the DNC was right

Nice shitpost leaf