Muslim ban failed

>muslim ban failed
>taxpayers paid almost 12 million dollars for his shitty trips in last 30 days
>China cucked him
>no wall
>protests every day
>entire world is mocking him
>38% approval rating

I regret voting for him every single fucking day.

Get out. Sage.

The pole got moled

Shariablue shill kill yourself nigger faggot virgin

Why did you kill people in those camps, Poland!?

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no itilectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

He also made a mockery of my country. I am glad he lost the worlds support because of it

Wait until Republicans give up on killing Obamacare!

>poland
hi yes hello is this bait
k thx bye

How do you sink a polish ship.

Put it in water.

As a hard-working, tax-paying Canadian, I can't believe I voted for him. He cannot get those nuculer codes.

Trump did not make a mockery of your nation. You did that yourselves. Only mindless morons who believe the nonsensical shit the media throws out believe that everyone hates Trump. Those who supported them still support him. The leftist propaganda apparatus, the fake news bloc, is drifting further and further from reality.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You regret it because other people resist his actions?
How does it make sense.
You're saying you rather want the alternative?

It doesn't make sense because Trump has the (very surprising) feature about him that he actually tries to enacts on the stuff he talking about during election.

You never voted for him you leftist shill.

Shekel deposit achieved

Except you're a shill who's in Poland and who didn't vote for him, you're a failure at all and every level
kys degenerate scum

The CREW tears are the greatest thing the God Emperor Trump has provided us.

Remember, all dissent is a false flag. Anyone who disagrees with you is being dishonest.

DELETE THIS

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

This.

Media hasn't mentioned (to my knowledge) once. Almost everything he said he'd do, he has done (save jailing Hillary which would've been Hilarious).

If he had a more even temperament he would be amazing.

You forgot
> Schulz under investigation for corruption
Now get depressed and kill yourself.

>federal budget of 3 trillion dollars
>travel costs 12 million

Bitch fuck off.

MODS

1,5$ well earned

dat filename.

>delete
You mean ignore your reeeeee's?

Tell me how unconstitutional it is to not let buzzfeed into the pressroom.

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahhahahahahah

Literally the entire front page is filled with anti /pol trolls. Wtf happened

nuclear codes, must not get.

IKTF bro. At least there is death to look forward to.

It's the weekend, baiters gonna bait.

I'm sure you do, Poland, I'm sure you do...

but don't they have lives? Things to do? I get that we're all here "wasting our lives on the internet" but if you're going to waste your life on the internet, wouldn't you want to visit sites that actually appeal to your interests?

But baiting people is fun. To some people it's like social interaction.

I know OP we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

> if you're going to waste your life on the internet, wouldn't you want to visit sites that actually appeal to your interests?

Not when you're a leftist ;^)

(1 post by this ID)
Beep boop bop. Howdy Mr. Robot

what is op arguing? that the president didn't do the impossible in 30 days? wow what a fucking shit president! i'm now shilling for hilling

this would be an excellent point if you weren't responding to a bait thread

:D :D

He's got 3 years and ~10 mo left, friend. He has time.

that's b/c your country is a mockery Achmed

Premio Jej