We will defeat Tom Perez easy

We, the based spaniards, will translate all the memes and help you in this holy duty.

Also, are the French, Germans and Dutch anons going to tell us what to do to help them OR WHAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

ernstchan.com/fefe/
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=JxnOUXYt18A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=0N8iIUS660o
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can we help when our population is declining to the left? Fucking god dammit never go to Twitter or Facebook since you'll read things that will give anyone terminal cancer.

For example, Germans can go to jail if they deny the holocaust or post memes saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" but we can post them from the outside and they'll be fine.

But they have to stop being neets.

>Germans outside Sup Forums being in any shape or form right-wing
Good luck

About the population declining to the left, the people who are in the PSOE are quite identitarian (think about andalusia for instance, they love the romeria, feria de abril, semana santa...) they are not globalists they like our traditions and hate the sandniggers (unlike the ones that have left for PODEMOS). I believe in 4 years we could build something, but we need to organize ourselves.

We have to start building the movement from the far right to the center,just like Podemos did but the other way around. And we need for that a lot of people.

Well that's going to be pretty difficult considering that half of the youth are canis and will replace the redpilled elders.
It's really surprising how stupid they are, Zapatero ruins the fucking country but they still want someone EVEN WORSE.

What are you talking about. Whats the run down on this guyy that I don't understand. Firstly I know who he is, but don't know know his past. So perhaps start with that, because at this point you sound drunk.

i'm in bois, deus kek

Some anti-Trump hispanic liberal in the US, apparently.

Tommy the Commie

>translation: Merkel and Schulz plan the smurf holocaust; circa 1932, colorized.

>we will translate the memes
Kek you aren't white

yeah I get that, they appointed a spic as chair of the DNC, like the last one was black. Thats part of the big con. Get minorities in, keep them poor, but keep handing them welfare in the name of the Democrats so they always vote that way.....

So what the fuck can Spain do? Is OP pissed up and smoking meth?

>inb4 I'm whiter than you burger

>You need x color of skin in order to translate languages
Are you mentally retarded?

>So what the fuck can Spain do?
Nothing, OP still believes that we rule the Americas
> Is OP pissed up and smoking meth?
Yes

Is that a shoop of a scene from the smurfs? Why do you euros love that cartoon so much?

>german humor

Considering that their main target are latinos, we can translate all the memes and influence their narrative, because guess what... latinos and spaniards both speak Spanish

I was going to mock him but I just realized that this could be a sign of germans memeing about the Holocaust.

You need to switch their mind from "right and left" to "globalist and nationalist". and they don't believe in Nationalism and clearly are in favour of globalism because it suits their agenda. it won't work. unless you can persuade Mexicans to become Nationalist..... GOOD FUCKING LUCK. put the crack pipe down and go paint some pictures or something. jesus christ

We need maximum triggering meme warfare.
> Tell us what channels are best to flood with memes
> Create a bucket with the memes
> Create a doc with the slogans

Yes ma dude, we are turning the frogs into smurf since the fucking Schulz goy stole our chance for using the normal keks

yes but you don't have a fucking clue about politics, whether it's in English or Spanish as per That would explain why Spaniards can't get a fucking government and Mexico and every other Spanish speaking country in South America is a fucking no go shit hole currently

That

Do you believe you have said something intelligent?
I translated the spirit cooking memes to spanish to scare the fuck off latinos, who don't understand about nationalism vs globalism, but they understand they are christians as fuck.

You don't have to attack every segment from the same angle. But you have to make the propaganda so they understand it.

ernstchan.com/fefe/ is something like a German pol; ergo a good place to spam your memes. Let's turn the fucking frogs blue for revenge.

>That would explain why Spaniards can't get a fucking government
Because democracy is something very new in Spain. We've always been used to have authoritarian governments until now and because of this, they are third world tier.

Tom Perez is the establishment candidate for a party who allowed its "best" establishment candidate destroy the party. Keith Ellison's lose will ensure the party stays factored and the liberal base will never trust Perez as they did not trust Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM

>ernstchan.com/fefe/
Starting the job.

Pending tasks:
> Create the bucket
> Create doc with slogans

>/rant/
>HASS HASS HASS

why is kraut so fucking aggressive

PLVS VLTRA
VNA, GRANDE Y LIBRE

No le hagas ni puto caso. En españa si ForoCoches sacara un partido ganaría. Necesitamos un foro donde organizarnos... pero nuestro, y ya está.

En cuanto tenga tiempo/dinero lo haré

Stop talking shit, so I don't have to point out the black and white to you like you are 5 years old. Memes are a meme you fucking faggot. You don't even understand my points, never mind why the Mexican mentality favours Globalism over Nationalism. Typical no mark fucking reditor. You have to go back

i have a lot of other shit in the makening, but i just will post ma shit i have so far here related to that kinda topic.

Pues si vas a hacer una ideologia de derechas recomiendo que sea una en el que todo el mundo este contento. Por ejemplo, VOX tiene buenas ideas pero como básicamente quieren cargarse a Cataluña, no reciben votos. Algo parecido a la Falange de José Antonio pero más sútil.

I perfectly understand what you are saying but (as you already pointed out) mexicans are not going to turn nationalistic because they are fucking globalists, so you have to attack them from another angle, for instance... Christianism vs Islam.

Whatever you do with them, you need to do it in spanish.

El mismo germen que están inyectando a los catalanes se puede volver en su contra, por ejemplo:

-> Os dicen que quieren defender vuestras raices a la vez que os están trayendo inmigración masiva y con ella otra cultura antagónica a la vuestra. Por este camino quizás un dia consigáis la independencia, y la identidad.

Dude what happened to your propaganda... hitler's was best!

*pero perderéis la identidad

If you want to red pill the German masses you have to begin with harmless happy pictures. lmao

Un buen ejemplo, el problema viene cuando los catalanes nativos son literalmente un minoría que ha sido reemplazada por moros.
Hora de la segunda reconquista.

Entonces hay que darles la independencia y esperar a que los moros empiecen a matarlos, entonces, con esa excusa reconquistar cataluña.

>what has this fat Korean kid and the European union in common?
democratic appreciation

I'm twitting from my altright account @altright_es
But for a correct twitter subversión we should do leftist german accounts, like 2000, so we earn leftist followers, and then do a meme total warfare bomb

Good idea; how about doing fake Schulz accounts with pepe memes and then convert them all to blue frogs?

>that flag
not now, not ever

youtube.com/watch?v=JxnOUXYt18A

>division azul
>disgusting
>sandniggers from spain fighting for nothing

BLUE FROGS

Didn't notice Portugal in the flag lol.
Sorry that we treated you like shit in the Iberian Union portubro

Thanks for the tips ma dude; we Germans are pretty new if it comes to memetic warfare.

Guys. Hey. Guys. I really don't mean to rain on your parade here and I really appreciate the intent behind OP's post but... uh... shouldn't we perhaps worry about saving our country first?

Just a suggestion.

do exaclty what Franco did

Yes, we should.
But convincing 45 million people to go right wing is difficult, my man.
Also, we should genocide gypsies

The left killed 1500 people in 1934 and the right wing candidate in 1936, that's what sparked the war. I suppose that if it was the case, we would do the same and go full nationalistic.

We don't have to convince that many. Far from it. Podemos got 21% of all the votes in last year's elections, yet Spain doesn't have 21% of commies. We just need an intersectional message (we got it) and viscious meme warfare. Turning 45 millions of Spaniards into right wing voters is a bit too much, but maybe, MAYBE we can get VOX/Falange/Whatever into the parliament, even if it's only one seat.

Follow me on twitter @altright_es we both agree our movement starts with 2 (you and I)

it's okay spain as long as we get to banter :)

It would be cool if every right-wing party formed one party. Like a National Front, it would be very powerful

As always

In order to do so, our political enemy is the PP. We have to focus all our narrative in challenging them, polarizing the right, then the left will see us as something different than the PP. But we need a lot of organization...

This thread will be archived so if you are serious about doing this, follow me on twitter @altright_es and send me a message so I know who you are.

Send a link,
There's two accounts, both with Pepe pics

that spaniard looks like bruce willis

Spain/Portugal better be next to uncuck themselves after France, I'd like to visit the Mediterranean region again some day... without fear of getting blown up or shot.

We'll do it... some day. When the EU collapses there's a high chance of a civil war here. Portugal might as well have one since they depend on them.

Where is Franco when you need him shm..

>implying you get shot or blown up in the Mediterranean

less terrorist attacks than berlin or paris

Spain is safe as fuck you Breitbart parroting fuck. One of the lowest murder rates in Europe.

Ok Muhammad.

Deadlier than those combined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

RIP

>Spain
>safe

youtube.com/watch?v=0N8iIUS660o

if i help spain in return, can i have a qt?

BUMP

Why are Anglos obsessed with spanish girls?

they seem like british girls if anglo saxons never raped their way through the gene pool.

You're siding with the guiris? Tom Perez looks like a Cajun redneck designed to turn the Sun Belt blue. I don't think he will pander to the anchor babies.

This post is right on the money.

Most spanish people consider themselves "left-wing" in every poll and sociological study. However, I constantly hear and read opinions along the lines of "man, Im left-wing but flooding the country with muslim migrants is a fucking mistake". Thousands of voters left Podemos because they focused too much on identity politics, feminism and similar useless fucking garbage and didnt bring up the workers real problems.

Trump stole the working class from the left last election by speaking their language. We could do the same in Spain.

Too bad Vox is a fucking joke.

cos they're pretty qt

Shes pretty

well if a nationalist party wasn't a joke it would be called a nazi party

*Sighs* If only..

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Posting this just because someone had to do it.

good ol days where we could bomb spain to help them

can you fuck off with that meme?
it seems like half of you have a genuine cuck fetish. always posting stuff like this. and its always an american or canadian flag.

So are PSOE /ourguys/?

Thank you for correcting the record.

go back to r/donald cuck. you dont belong here.

he has to go back.

You are not based. Please, don't say that.

Here, take a picture of some dried cannabis bud i took with my microscope.