So Sup Forums...

So Sup Forums, how does it feel knowing that he hasn't accomplished anything in his first month and will likely get impeached soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

trump100day.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fictional

This is a fake thread.

>hasn't accomplished anything

2/10 for making me reply anyway

Fantasy land? It's fun

FREESTYLER
ROCK THE MICROPHONE

Here's a (you).

And a better flag for your baitstations background.

Actually, he's accomplished everything that I could hope for, and more. He has provided us with the greatest reality show on earth. Every day, there is some new screaming uproar and high drama. He is chaos made flesh.

I am truly looking forward to the next four years.

>four years

Nice one sweetie, but he's going to be impeached within the next few months

>impeached

Wait, do are anti-trump protest STILL going on on US of A?????

Not gonna lie, former Trump support...etc

Protests yes, but they're starting to get tired.

Democrats are funding shills for the next four years. We're not quite sure why.

Maybe not. Trump has set the bar very high for what would be unacceptable political conduct. Getting a blowjob in the Oval Office and lying about it isn't going to be nearly enough.

The Democrats aren't going to impeach him. They simply don't have the votes.

The Republicans will hold their noses, and put up with a pretty high level of misconduct. Out of party loyalty, and fear of reprisals from Trump supporters, they're not real big on impeachment either.

And if he does leave office early, then Mike Pence and his fellow fundamentalist Dominionists come to power. Nobody wants that.

Mom's spaghetti

ctrl f
leaf

why are you idiots taking this thread seriously

First month in office Trump decreases national debt by 12 billion where Obama added 200 billion to it.

Go fuck yourself op...

Obama inherited George W's fucked up mess from 2008. Trump inherited Obama's clean up.

Keep turning a blind eye you left fuck. This month has been nothing but Trump accomplishments.
Honestly what do you expect in a month's time spawn?
Did Bush do it better? Did Obama?
No, you are just seeking for some more worn out cliche shit to wail about.
Go fuck yourself

Fucking LARPer pasta bait

Trump inherited niggerbama's AND W's fuckups

A site showing which promises he already fulfilled:

trump100day.wordpress.com/

This isnt even 1/10 bait sage

Name one, just one, policy of Trumps that directly lead to a dip in National Debt.

The policies that lead to this dip are directly related to Obango.

Protip: You cannot.

how the hell can a republican pres get impeached by republican house and senate, baka fellow leaf you're part of the problem of our cucked blind country

oh, there is a chance. They might want le Pence if Trump continues to fuck up.

i doubt it because the party is evolving into an economic nationalistic mixed with Keynesian so if they abandoned trump they would abandon the blue wall they cracked in 2016