What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835608648625836032
youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good, this dinner is racist. remember last time when that guy called obama a nigger?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835608648625836032

Brilliant. The liberal press must be stopped and playing along with their subversion is not the way to accomplish this.

Praise the Emperor.

ahahahahaha
get fucked jurnokikes and ((((comedians))))

Odds they get Baldwin to play Trump?

foiled assassination plot?

What a pussy he just doesn't want his fee fees to get hurt again

another one

>Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!

is he telling us to wish them well and have a great evening

I want to stick it in her.

Jesus Christ those replies. They get so triggered they just reply over and over and over. I fucking love my president.

Your strong man is a total pussy

42 dimensional backgammon

Fucking 4d space backgammon I tell ya

Lol, what a weirdo.

Obama used to embarass himself at those with his stupid comedy act. Glad Trump has more dignity

what a coward!

He's going to be spending the weekend at Mar-A-Lago and avoiding the FAKE NEWS press that will be hounding him more than likely.

>Trump has more dignity
Oh come on... you're joking, right?

>When all you can do is act like a snide cunt in a twitter reply to signal to your friends how much of a witty progressive person you are and gain emotional sustenance from the number of likes you get while the big boys go on to do things that matter
It's the embodiment of the Democratic Party.

good ol' mama bess

Isn't that 0.06%

Fuck that cunt

he really can't stop tweeting

LOL! Such a coward. No way to MAGA when he is such a fucking snowflake.

Remember that time Trump got invited to that sort of friendly Roast, the Al Smith Dinner, and then turned it into a red pulling session for the elites.

There's no reason to even bother, he's done roasts before. Just gives them talking points and LOL videos for Colbert and current year man.

No you don't. That is a one in a million picture, go look at her others she is quite fugly.

Wait until he watches the event where a bunch of jokes are made about him, like every President. There's going to be a lot of OVERRATED FAKE ACTORS I'm assuming.

Nah he will just have a rally same time, say something that triggers liberals and will drown out anything

>ywn cum in your tight vag while she screams "YES SWEETIE"

Is the WHCD not actually held by the WH? Couldn't he just cancel the entire thing?

its 200.6% better than obama

>Oh come on... you're joking, right?

Kek, triggered as fuck. Here's a little tip, my leftist friend. Dignity =/= Speaking like you're trying to plagiarize the West Wing. Obama has no dignity. The guy spent 8 years making race relations worse and covering up his batshit insane crony's crimes.

But the thing is, the correspondents dinner has never been about legitimate criticism of the president. It's a light-hearted mockery of him and the cozy relationship the white house typically has with the press.

Let's face it, without the president attending, the event is a bust. But with the president attending, it's just a circle jerk about the coziness of the insider washington establishment.

This desu

Trump is wasting his time going to that shit

He knows he gonna get roasted
So he'll tweet responses via twitter during dinner - instead of being roasted, not able to respond

He's going to lock them in and burn the place down.

>Obama
>lmao, dude sucks at basketball amiright?
>roar of laughter

>Trump
>this orange faggot is a Hilter 2.0 that wants to start WWIII against russia while being allied with them
>mountain of laughter
>@realDonaldTrump
>these jokes are TERRIBLE. Sad!
>@BitchCunt
>Oh sweety, I guess the GOP needs thicker skin. Obama never complained :^)

He gets roasted every day. He's used to it. He doesn't care. I think this is a good way for Trump to say to the press:
>the gravy train is coming to an end
>you're gonna have to do real work and real research without our cooperation
>and also, fuck you.

Petty spite, as always.

>1 post by this ID
>a 2 month subscription of BLACKED has been added to your account

Good. Out with the old, in with the new
MSM is dying and needs to be replaced with new concepts and new traditions
Fuck them all in the ears

The thing with those replies is, Twitter actually filters them. Several people have tried. The positive ones get unthreaded, probably because of an automated relevance detection process but possibly because Twitter thinks Trump reads his replies and wants to demoralize him.

When is the last time a president skipped this event?

I mean it would be a total shit show if he went. But without him there they will have no filter

A few have. The key, though, is to attend at least one during your term.

Kek can't wait until libcucks are shitalking trump at a dinner in his own house and it's on tv, he comes downstairs to the ballroom in a robe with a twelve gauge
>I think you're trespassing

The whole idea of the correspondents' dinner with smug faggots like john oliver, alec baldwin, & steven colbert is a joke in and of itself and pretty much sums up liberal social gatherings. Very Sad!

He's doing good by skipping such a faggot event.

>the press
>truth
AHAHA

It's literally this. Trump doesn't want to assosciate with this elitist political bullshit

Basically, that dinner requires the patience and maturity to take a few jabs from the media, and the wit to respond with some entertaining words of your own. Trump would be stuck on both points, so someone has managed to convince him to not go.

>the press
>truth

THIS

It's all about laughing about the "love-hate" relationship between the Presidency and the Press, plus a few snide remarks about the Washington establishment, and the occasional roasting of an outsider (like Trump with Obama in 201something).

Since the media has adopted a fake & hate posture, there is no point in attending.

Maybe in his absence they'll roast each other?

why do you fucking retards keep giving this fat, ugly cunt the attention she is so starved of?

Are they being paid to spam the Twitter? or are they just retarded?

Yeah anyone who looks at any other pic of hers WILL throw up in their mouth

No, they'll still attack Trump. It's just that only they will hear it. Without Trump there nobody will care.
But you can be sure the FAKE NEWS will broadcast all the details.

Rome wasn't built in a day user

Let them, the best thing to happen since Trump took power is to watch all the people hate on him and he keeps doing what he does.

I love how frustrated and angry they are getting because he is not playing the game that they want.

What a fucking pussy

good leaf

Dropping an ever-increasing trillion dollar debt by 0.06% in ONE MONTH is still huge desu senpai.

>But the thing is, the correspondents dinner has never been about legitimate criticism of the president. It's a light-hearted mockery of him and the cozy relationship the white house typically has with the press.

*Light-hearted mockery if you're a Democrat. Last White House Correspondence dinner had Seth Meyers spend all evening #roasting Trump and mocking him for thinking he could become President

>I THOUGHT YOU WERE RUNNING A JOKE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Km4R377s4M

Right. Hopefully journalists will learn how to do actual journalism instead of hanging around the white house waiting for a doggy treat.

Yeah, and the "roast" loses its edge when the president isn't physically present.

Right, but that's a side-effect of 99% of comedians being left-wing. And keep in mind, Trump was merely a celebrity back then, not the president. Whoever is the night's entertainment would have had a great honour to be able to roast the president to his face. But with him not there, it's just a vanilla circlejerk like every other day of the week on SNL, John Oliver, Colbert, etc.

And btw, Seth Meyers roasting Trump was light-hearted mockery. That's what it looks like: based on truth, a bit of an exaggeration, and some jabs.

keep getting butthurt, he'll keep on tweeting, and we'll keep on laughing

fucing lieBEreals, is ther eanything more pathetic?

>And btw, Seth Meyers roasting Trump was light-hearted mockery. That's what it looks like: based on truth, a bit of an exaggeration, and some jabs.

I remember Colbert trashing Bush in 2005 or so. Leftists love the idea of having the dinner be some grand moment for them - Trump's smart enough to cuck them out of it. It's how you beat Leftists - you don't allow them to pontificate like pretentious little dipshits. You bring a heaping dose of reality into their fantasy "stand against evil racists" diatribe.

roasting someone who is not playing along is just open opposition.

the optics on this are terrible for the "unbiased" media.

I wish he could have canceled it or selected who could attend just to have the fake news makers cry more.

He means that he is very busy, being both a billionaire and president Making America Great Again. He would really enjoy an evening of relaxation and getting to know the journalists better, but America first. He hopes they have a nice time, though, since journalists need a break from working hard keeping the American public informed.

>wonder why hes not going...

Colbert wasn't even funny at that WHCD. So overrated.

His old show was great tho.

>since journalists need a break from working hard keeping the American public informed.

I've seen that clip too. It was a little edgier than normally expected - and it didn't help that W looked uncomfortable about it - but was still the type of mockery one would expect.

The Colbert Report was great, yes. His performance at the dinner was pretty legit, laced with humour but more straight-to-the-point than most people expected. The audience was famously cold to it, and that's what helped make it popular after the fact.

Going back to my earlier post, the fact that even the press corps, which is supposed to be made up of hard-hitting journalists, which filled much of the audience was unable to laugh or cheer at serious criticism of the president proves that the dinner itself is a circlejerk and the inside Washington media is just an arm of the white house in principle.

>the truth hurts

Oh lord the irony

good he dodged a VX

I'd sell my soul to Satan in a heartbeat if this could happen.

FYI, Kalb means in arabic "dog", which is a huge insult for arabs

hearty kek