Red-pilled Men

Is there a single living man more red-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOFuhXn36Ew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only red pilled libertarian.

desu rothbard was entirely against degenerate types and i forget where but i once read some long rant he wrote about how modern libertarians are degenerate weed smoking video game designing computer science loving freaks who don't understand any theory but just want to not be stopped from hedonism

Jorge Rfae Viela

President of Argentina (1976-1981)

Yes. This one.

/thread

Sounds like every ideologue ever.

>muh supporters aren't deeply into it as much as I am

Of course they aren't, they are the masses. This goes for all sides of the spectrum(left, right, reactionary)

>hasn't even been brainwashed because of his voice

i think it permeates libertarianism more than many other ideologies, though. perhaps of necessity as when most people hear freedom they only understand freedom to reap the benefits of ones actions, not the freedom to reap all of the consequences.

the only correct answer

Based uncle hans

No

Ted was right in his predictions but was a nut job otherwise - disembowelling his neighbours dog cos it barked at him etc

Required viewing:

>youtube.com/watch?v=uOFuhXn36Ew

Extremely redpilled.

me

>A member of the human race who is completely incapable of understanding the higher productivity of labor performed under a division of labor based on private property is not properly speaking a person...

sweeter words were never spoken

whats with the two copies of bonfire of the vanities

wasnt even a good book

Praise Kek!

this

he has two copies of conceived in liberty as well
i don't know why he does this

Is this Stephen King?

This tbqh senpai

he looks beyond autistic, jesus christ look at those glasses. what should one expect from an ancap...

King Stefan?

Hoppe being Hoppe. Whether one is an ancap or not, he should respect this man.

>hoppe
>ancap
Oh Denmark...

stephen king is a bluepilled faggot

nice catch. those are at least clearly different versions, one looks thicker than the other.

the bonfires are the same exact book

You leafs are damned lucky to have him. I've been listening to him at work all week and he's a great man.

I have multiple copies of the same book at home.

he's effectively dead

why?

good choice

Going through MK Ultra at 17 will do that to you.

it's not civilized but it's makes a statement

>drops a redpill so hard all Jews can say is that it is anti-semtic

Argumentation Ethics is one of the most braindead, sophistic political ideas ever invented.

You're thinking of Rand. Rothbard didn't turn based until shortly before he died.

it doesn't matter when he did, it matters that he did

Do u have to be fully redpilled in order to start preaching the blue pill

>Argumentation Ethics is one of the most braindead, sophistic political ideas ever invented.
no u

Rothbard is more responsible for those weed smoking video game designing computer science loving freaks than anyone else. His and Rand's ideas derailed the Right for half a century into being a useful tools for rich leftists elites to obtain more power and disarm the remaining class sentiment in the other side of the aisle. He had a lot to make up for though I forgive him anyway I guess. He wasn't a bad guy but he couldn't keep his inner Jew under control and couldn't not subvert something. It's also no coincidence that he tried to ally with and claimed shared intellectual roots with the 60s Left, another movement that was Hebrew to the core.

Yeah. he fucked up in the implementation of his ideas. He's a tier below Mises and Hoppe.

Honestly I don't think so.
Hoppe is the daring synthesis Sup Forums needs. I would definitely live in ansnekistan.

Theodore is red pilled, but he's OD on a specific variant that makes him bizarre. His ideas are OK if you accept the premise that fearing death for every scratch you make is more fulfilling activities than shitposting on Sup Forums. And we both know it is not.

>leaf
Hello, Stefan
That's not an argument.

Rothbard was made to write books about banking and its scams, give lectures about obscure economic history and rant about muh freedoms.
His personal writings were very red pilled (including old school red pills like state rights but also topics that were less relevant then like the oppression totem becoming ever more absurd and the coming tyranny of feel good bullshit) but he was terrible to lead a movement.
His very temporary association with some people on the new left in the very late 60s-early 70s was largely due to his personal extraordinary dislike for Nixon and to the rise of the neocons. In his Betrayal of the Right he narrates the rise of the neocohens with much disgust.

Claes Owe?

preach