Trump! Legalize Recreational Cannabis!

We all already know prohibition is a feminist failure. So why is a plant (which is safer than every drug on the market including alcohol and tobacco) still being hypocritically discriminated against? Just look at the death tolls. Cannabis is literally safer than peanuts.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W8YsNeHzczU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4qitrpj7TU
storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/mighty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

State issue goes to state famalama

the only plant here is you.

>feminism is responsible for the scheduling of cannabis
stoners everyone

Which would mean federal legalization.

Weed is the worst fucking drug. It feels so awful. Why do people want to put their brain into overthink mode? Opiates and booze are way better.

Well, for prohibition in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4qitrpj7TU but its nice to be chill

as a citizen in Canada who dosn't smonk weed my only concern is the pungent odor it creates. is there a strain of weed that isnt so stanky?? if so id be all for legalizing it

Yeah thinking is bad. Such a horrible thing.

No.

We need out of touch baby boomers from across the country telling us what is good band bad for us like good goyim

Shut up you stoner faggot. You are a disgusting person.

He's just using it as a chip to make a deal over sanctuary state nonsense.

They can have cannabis money or be a sanctuary state, not both is all he's saying

You're clearly too much of a pussy to smoke weed

I use a German engineered vaporizer

storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/mighty/

Trump should legalize weed just for the massive triggering leftists would have over it
>W-WE DIDNT EVEN WANT IT LEGALIZED IN THE FIRST PLACE!
>W-WEED IS RACIST NOW CAUSE DRUMPF LEGALIZED IT!
Tons of liberals would quit smoking pot just because of this. Sounds like a win-win to me.

It would depend on the strain. I've consumed some that is extremely potent, yet smelled just like dirt and not the gland of a skunk.

>prohibition is a feminist failure
>weed still banned
wew

t. degenerate

What's that one picture that used to be common here with the old guy with the beard and long hair on a couch with a joint in a house with a greenhouse in it? Where's it from? Pic unrelated

Fugg, failed to attach

movie called children of men

Thanks, friendaroo.

Jesus Christ, just read up on it and the movie is utter shit. Ends with literal white replacement. Kill it with fucking fire.

>took 10 years for you to realize this

I heard that all prohibition is a white supremacist plot to put minorities in jail.

Alcohol is to get the blacks.
Marijuana is to get the mexicans. (they even call it marijuana because it's the spanish name for it and makes it more scary)

>He's trying to privatize it so that poor people who can't get a job and have to resort to dealing drugs won't be able to have an income anymore!
>We all know that this will mostly impact minorities who have to resort to dealing drugs since they can't get a job anywhere else because of their skin color!

I can see it now.

>prohibition is now feminist
we all know op's a fucking idiot, but this is breathtakingly stupid even by Sup Forums's standards

>weed is safer than peanuts
peanuts don't cause brain damage moron

if you use drugs you ought to be shot

Never looked into it before, my dude.