This is completely unamerican. We're a melting pot, not a white only country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill#Writings
psmag.com/remember-that-time-abraham-lincoln-tried-to-get-the-slaves-to-leave-america-c73fd238eaff#.sfti80kfv
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>melting pot meme is 50s jewish propaganda
>america was founded by only whites
>america was >90% white until the late 60s
>slavery was a mistake because you didnt deport the negroids

end

>wanting to live in a "melting pot"
so OP would be fine if his daughter would gobble on BIG BLACK DICK?

Forst poast bist poast

you know what, youre right, we are a melting pot.

but the thing is user, we are a melting pot of EUROPEAN immigrants.

Diversity only hurts cultures. Look it up.
People stay inside more, more crimes, less trust in neighbors and people in towns even among the same race in racially diverse areas, etc. It's literally a curse for any society to be racially diverse.

>claim it'll stop crimes that haven't happened
Sweetie that's the point
liberals must have no temporal sense
They still think it's 1970 and that crimes that are going to happen must have already

The image of the United States as a melting pot was popularized by the 1908 playThe Melting Pot.

We /1776/ now MAGA

So circle back and get in line like everyone else.

witnessed

>guy robs a store
>gets put in jail
Why don't they bitch about those families getting ripped apart

>Melting Pot
USA was always a sharply divided country. Every ethnicity and nationality or religion for themselves. Most would never dare even dating out of their circles. What you see in the media is just liberal-leftist fantasy for the most part.

This just in, illegal immigration itself is an illegal act. Who fucking knew.

>latinx

>Mexicans live in little groups and have their own towns
>Blacks live in their own areas and ghettos
>Whites live in their areas
>Even Asians build their own little communities
>Hatred of whites and how different the races are taught in every college
>Race baiting in the news constantly
>but it's a melting pot! we all love each other!
No, you coal burning bitch. You just love black cock. There's a difference.

More like LATINXXX amirite

>Latinx
Is that Shaun "Talcum X" Kings next transformation?

>prevent crime before it happens
>literally minoritydeport.jpg

>>melting pot meme is 50s jewish propaganda
>no this shit cant be real let me just wikipedia this shi-
>While "melting" was in common use the exact term "melting pot" came into general usage in 1908, after the premiere of the play The Melting Pot by Israel Zangwill.
goddamn even his fucking name is Israel

its not a melting pot its a meat grinder

>>slavery was a mistake because you didnt deport the negroids
they tried.
i mean it was a weak attempt, have you seen liberia?
talk about shit-hole.

Nice body, but that face is seriously disgusting. Do most latinas lose that pretty look when they turn mid 20s or something? Many 18-22ish latinas are pretty hot.

Fuck Hillary and fuck brown people

Lincoln was assassinated before he could deport them all. Damn dumb rednecks

Show me where the US Constitution says "melting pot"

>Actually is Jewish
>Jewish as fuck
I don't want to believe the Jews are doing all this to us, but does it have to be EVERY FUCKING TIME?

btfo shill
sage

>Lantinx
Why does this trigger me?

>liberals preach about the virtues of muh melting pot
>liberals autistically screech about cultural appropriation whenever white people interact with a nonwhite culture

>think its an anime girl
>get boner
>realize it's a photo
>lose boner

We should really import some of those monks honestly. They could live up in the mountains, since no one lives there.

he really wanted to do that?

It's /always/ the Jews, always. Look at any awful turning point in history, where civilization gets wrecked harder than it should have, probably a Jew rubbing hands behind a curtain somewhere.

i think it's a man user.

They'd have to be human first.

You can't trust people who break laws to assimilate into the society.

If we could, prison wouldn't exist.

He created Liberia and already started shipping slaves back there, but as assassinated by proto-trailer trash (southerners)

>Here against our laws
>Not already criminal

So much this.

fpbp

> deporting people who have already committed crimes will make them less likely to commit more crimes
> muh ripping families apart meme

>Do most latinas lose that pretty look when they turn mid 20s or something?
depends, latinas typically drop 2 attractiveness points during certain points in their life so if they were a 6/10 as a teen/young adult expect her to be a 4/10 later on in life.

rare exceptions are SofĂ­a Vergara and selma hayek but you could make the argument that their european bloodline is stronger than their native one.

>Not getting rid of criminal scumbags
>Not getting rid of gangbangers who would victimize innocent citizens
>Not removing malfactors that would cause economic strain on society which would hurt everyone.

The left really doesn't see the simple aspect of self-preservation in the long run. They only focus on feels before reals.

border laws are fascism in extreme

Good to see the natsoc role playing medpack is back. Whats happening, lad?

Yes
But we keep that on the down low

Why should you believe jewish propaganda?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill#Writings

>feels before reals.

would make a good hashtag

The families deported are collateral at worst. They shouldn't be here to begin with so I feel no sympathy.

Expelling illegals will shrink the labor pool and cause wages to increase.

Body from baywatch, face from crimewatch

did he die?

psmag.com/remember-that-time-abraham-lincoln-tried-to-get-the-slaves-to-leave-america-c73fd238eaff#.sfti80kfv

You implying that the melting pot meme WASN'T created by a Jew? Because it was. Jews have somehow been the loudest voices demanding Israel maintain a 'jewish character', while shouting down western nations that don't open their borders for 3rd worlders to swarm in.

>Latnix

Yeah. Based Lincoln was pro-white but the damn Southerners couldn't stand losing their pet negroes.

Why are jews for none-white immigration to white nations, but not for non-jewish immigration to Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Fpbp

> Poor as fuck family.
> Came to America through official channels.
> Cousins are arrested for drug dealing.
> Can't be deported because not an illegal.
> Cousins released, get a job as mechanics because jail gave them the chance.
Why can't Mexicans do the same?

why would you think that? multiculturalism is good for you

hmmm really makes you think

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
YOU CAN COME IN BUT YOU HAVE TO COME IN L-E-G-A-L-L-Y*

*(btw the law will make sure you can't come back in)

True.

>DA JOOSSS XD

It's the path of least resistance for the most votes.

Too bad can't see their strings getting pulled.

not unless they have a common goal to work for
Singapore is "multicultural" but their leaders strive to maintain ethnic chinese dominance and cultural homogenity

imho this america style "le melting pot" will balkanize your country, but i hope i'm wrong

pretty racist to immediately assume all deported immigrants are latinos

((()))

what did he mean by this?

How has no one posted this yet?

Well all of us are puppets in some way or another, some of us just a bit more aware than others.

t. kike

you have to go back too

>living in the country illegally
>not already a crime

Really makes you think.

fpbp make me sad, nothing more to say

> medikit delivers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

All illegal immigrants are criminals. They literally broke the law to come to the country. Every single one of them should be deported, and every single one of them is more likely to participate in crime than European-Americans or legal immigrants.

There's nothing "unAmerican" about deporting people who came to the country illegally. In fact, it's the opposite. It's trying to preserve American homogeneity, and the rule of the law.

The "melting pot" meme was in fact created in the early 20th century by a literal Zionist Jew, and only really became popular in the 50s/60s.

Most of the lighter skinned tribes have mixed outside of large cities.

America isn't a white nation. I give no shit. Calling it a white society just lives to the excuse that we don't require other ethnic groups to assimilate.

Fuck that. American culture and law. Black, brown, white, or green. Want America, be America, or GTFO

If that were true Trump would be sending the national guard into Chicago to put them under martial law

colonial cousin bringing the bantz

this is me every weekend, I don't want to leave the house because i am just surrounded by foreigners when I do and it just not an enjoyable experience

Someone who illegally enters a country is already breaking the laws, ergo, a criminal.

>latinx
Try using this term to describe an actual latino IRL in front of his face and he'll insult, spit, or punch you. I know I would.

Calm your tits, Lawrence, we're all pals here

Illegal immigrants are criminals by definition. Liberals just fail to realize this.

>people simply existing arent committing crime
>except for illegals
>even if you dont count illegals, people are like tadpoles
>stay in tadpole state until break law
>now forever frogs

the goal is to deport the tadpoles before they become frogs. crimes that havent happened yet is because all frogs started as tadpoles. less tadpoles obv means less frogs.

They ARE all criminals. All non-whites are basically animals who ruin countries. If you want to be a melting pot of asians, blacks, mexicans, and mixed fucks, go do it without white people in Mexico.

1st QR best QR

This.

>when the first post is the best post

Hitler did nothing wrong

>Latinx
Kill yourself.

yup
The united states was founded by and for free white men.

here's something you can melt in a pot and get the same effect as with immigration: 75% potassium nitrate, 10% sulfur, and 15% charcoal.

FBBP

>america was >90% white until the late 60s
False, it was high 80s

>yfw it was the idea of the melting pot that ultimately doomed what used to be a white majority country

I saw a post the other day that the Moses story is War propaganda and that the Jews were responsible for the downfall of Egypt by the use of infiltration, nepotism and degradation.

I don't know if that is true, but it does make you wonder if the ten plagues really is meant to symbolize genocidal tactics.

Attacking livestock, farming, poisoning water, biological warfare and so on.

sounds like the classic jewish recipe