Cannabis

Hey DJT, I shitposted, I lost friends, I lost work, and it was worth it to see the cunt vanquished. But I am begging you, with tears in my eyes, DO NOT go after pot users. You will lose A LOT of support. If anything reschedule it and watch as you gain the support of millions more Americans. It should have never been made illegal in the first place. George Washington grew it for fuck's sake. Stay on the right side of Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLIuSFpq4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Degenerate fucks.

KYS junkies

die weedlmoacuck

egas

op is right

edgy
agree...we will lose by divide and conquer with this...because of fucking marijuanas

>guys am i cool yet : the plant

Yeah, he is right.
Weed is a huge moneymaking industry. (And we should let the fucking Mexicans dominate it, why???)

We are twenty trillion dollars in debt. Trump has a lot of work to do. Weed presents huge tax opportunities. Weed could really help pay off that debt.

Trump has less than four years. Trump needs eight years. Polls indicate something like 75% of Americans don't want state legalizations repealed or fucked with by the feds. Trump needs to get re-elected in four years.

If Trump fucks with weed, he's not nearly as smart as I thought he was. If Trump fucks with weed, he blows his re-election chances and throws away billions of dollars of easy money.

Last point: booze. If alcohol is legal....

We know Prohibition didn't work. If weed goes fully illegal again, only the fucking spics will profit. That is just NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Do the smart thing, Trump.

Leave your house for once you NEET fuck.

This. As much as I want the race war I know it's never going to happen so I just want to grow my weed in peace out innawoods. Trump loses my support if he follows through on this because for me weed>liberal tears. Call me a degenerate if you want I don't give a shit continue to be miserable as our countries get taken over by niggers while you powerlessly flail about (but without any degenerate drugs to ease the pain).

>implying you can get good weed in your third world country

I work everyday other than every other saturday and I buy lots of weed legally it is pretty much paying taxes considering the amount of money you spend on it goes to just that

If I buy a 20 bag I can't remember the exact number but I checked my receipt once it over have of my money wasn't even going to the business, not even complaining, just glad I have another reason to enjoy vice.

if there is a just a righteous world war I will quit smoking weed, but right now it really helps me remain less angered and angsty about the current state of whites and our planet

Isn't he leaving to the states? And for fuck's sakes, it has been always easy to get weed. Do you really want to be in a registry and have to buy some GMO weed with pesticides? You would be putting your local grower out of business.

If you think that the marijuana 'industry' has even a remote impact on the economy & debt then you, senpai, are one delusional user.

half* yeah I look retarded but I did still get some dubbs

You're incorrect fool.

It would. People spend ungodly amounts of money on weed. A lot of people that smoke spend more on weed than their mortgage.
>t. the only person on Sup Forums that isn't 13

>DJT makes all drug usage a felony
>Entire state of California gets turned into prison slave labor
>Entire country goes red in 2020

Do it god emporer.

Cry me a fucking River. Laws are laws for a reason. If you can't abide by them you need to get the duck out and smoke your weed in the shithole you belong in.

>banning pot

It's probably a ruse!

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLIuSFpq4g

People would rather a bunch of weeds than make their country great again. Very sad!

>voted for Trump because (one out of many other reasons) his stance was for medical marijuana at the federal level and let states figure out recreational
>tfw he went back on that entirely when my state finally got medical
>tfw going to have to choose again between kike pills or going to niggers and risking arrest just to keep the epilepsy manageable

They aren't mutually exclusive. If he tries to make them then he will lose re-election. Marijuana prohibition is one of the things artificially keeping people in the left. If it were legalized tons of single issue voters would be free and it'd destigmatize cops for a lot of otherwise hardworking productive people.

I know a number of weed growers up in OR and only one of them regularly smokes. A couple are farmers who've switched to growing "artisanal" weed organically, because it pays much better than the ordinary crops they used to grow (competing w/big AG is a bitch.) This is literally supporting small and family farms, and producing jobs where otherwise people would've been struggling and living in poverty. The wine industry flourishing in OR and WA has similarly done good things for the region--again, should we bring back Prohibition and ban wine? Hell no.

Sure, some people are "degenerate" with weed, but that isn't really the point. You can be degenerate with anything--MLP and bronies prove that! kek

It's a legit industry at this point, and because it's now medically legal and semi-legal generally, all kinds of research is now being done into it as well. Already there are great results for people with chronic seizures, for example--and no, the meds do not make you high, the THC element is removed. Similarly, opioid painkillers are not opium or heroin. Weed has remarkable medical uses but in order to do the research it needs to be legal.

There are a lot of good reasons to leave weed alone. My personal favorite is taking $$$ away from fucking criminal dealers and growers/manufacturers, I love imagining their rage and frustration. ;-) And that same $$$ can really benefit our economy and citizens.

Note: I haven't smoked it myself in many years, was only ever an occasional user, so I have no bias here. I grew out of it, but that's just me. I still can see its value in many ways.

Nah, you're wrong. Sorry man, but you need to do your research and not just run on "feels" like a liberal. Moreover, if weed were fully legalized federally and left to individual states to allow it or not, it would be even more impactful.

>when my state finally got medical
Even the most negative recent rumors conveyed that medical weed would still be okay.

>smokes weed
>junkies
I'm not sure you understand the use of the term "Junkie"

Kek

>weed is a huge moneymaking industry
Don't listen to him it's a trap
t. Coloradan

Part of the problem is it's still federally illegal. This means criminals are still involved. The whole industry needs to be cleaned up and regulated from the federal level down.

(I'm a Californian w/friends in Oregon so I do get it...)

Tell all your degenerate friends to gtfo out of my state

Why do you need weed to be happy? What the fuck is wrong with you?