Black ballet

How does this display of grace and elegance demonstrated by our african american fellow humans make you feel, pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=RlTb5UhnbzQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rot9uaVO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=C9jghLeYufQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qeACJZhFDM0
youtu.be/Wz_f9B4pPtg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206025/The-shocking-moment-American-Idol-alumna-hit-motorcycle-parade-left-seriously-injured.html
youtu.be/xtLoaMfinbU
youtube.com/watch?v=pUUGIZ5Oliw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPJEy3KlJN4
youtu.be/9rJoB7y6Ncs
youtu.be/o-50GjySwew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolut disgrace. This is why people hate blacks.

niggers should be sold to slavery once again and for all

I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Also fuck these guys.

welp..need to start no-fap again tomorrow

>I didn't see anything wrong with it
ask yourself why you're seeing it at all

-Voltaire

Is this cultural appropriation?

You know theyre fucking their feet up with terrible form but whatever makes them feel good appropriating culture is fine with me i guess

I only care about the sauce on that pic. It looks amazing.

:(

She was so cute, now with that new face after she got blacked...

>ballet

Probably you were watching with your nose?

This is better dance video

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rot9uaVO8s

pointe fucks up feet regardless but yea this is going to do it faster

Is she ok?

so they couldn't make the cut (probably too fat) so they are doing something else instead.
good for them.

such energy
such vibrancy
white people will copy this in 10 years
why are black people so innovative?

>GET GET GET

i fucking hate this nigger saying that at the beginning of this video

>hiplet
i'm not impressed. looks very basic to me

Is it just me or is black "dancing" literal air-fucking?

I don't see any ballet here unless wearing tights = doing ballet.

Let's focus on the important thing here; is the motorcycle ok?

It looks like two different dance styles that absolutely do not go together.

Dance is ok, music is terrible.

Gross

although lil buck (the guy who invented jookin) does quite a bit of ballet, it turns out that yo yo ma + black ballet man is how you get shekels out of jews

youtube.com/watch?v=C9jghLeYufQ

Not this again...

I'm surprised jews haven't done this already, they don't have any competence in the arts in general though

Holy shit that looks disgusting.
More nigger tribal dances.

Is some shit for the lion king's musical?

It's like the nigger dance troops that sign up for our local parades. All they do is where tight shit and walk down the road shaking their nasty asses. The white folks faces change when the nigs come down the road.

Where the fuck is the choreography? They're just shaking their joints while walking on tiptoes. Ballet is about discipline and technique. There's none of that in this shit.

The shuffle is even better than this

they are base animals so that makes sense.

white ballet is an artistic expression

black just "yo get it garrl. get it garrl." while they hump air.

I have no problem with blacks participating in white culture but Hiplet is a clear case of nobody can point out how stupid that is because they might get called racist

The new planet of the apes movie looks like shit

I have no problem with them participating. But this shit is something else. I wish I could find the video. It's fucking disgraceful during a independence day parade.

I swear niggers were created to laugh at.

Hello, is this the gay ballet club of Sup Forumsand?

yeah she is doing fine, minor scratches

Rate.
youtube.com/watch?v=qeACJZhFDM0

I have a problem with them participating.

>thread of low T detected
great dancing. makes me rock solid. keep it up ladies!

I give it a CP/10

EVERY TIME SHE GETS HIT IT GETS FUNNIER

It really does kek

>Yo Yo Ma
I read 'Yo Mama'. This must be how it starts...

Black women are notoriously bad at figure skating and ballet.

Part of the reason is that blacks have heavier (measurably denser muscles and bones) physiology which makes their movements much weightier.

This push to "change" these delicate dances is due to the fact that blacks are too clumsy to maintain the steady muscle control required.

Pic related, white is white medalists, black is african medalists, and yellow is asian medalists.

Ballet is for old rich dudes to farm mistresses and concubines.

>that gif
holy fuck my sides were not ready

I fucked a ballerina once. They got fucked up feet.

Every day I want the purge more and more what the flying fuck.

Luckily for you they don't

Literally zero legitimate black ballet dancers in the business because AIN'T NOBODY WANNA SEE THAT SHIT

nice digits but I disagree, there's nothing explicitly sexual about ballet.

It's an art like sculpture, and unless you're the kind of autist who jerks off to classical art you'll understand its appeal is to stimulate the mind, not the weiner.

jews are eager to mash classical art with modern popcorn tier "entertainment."

To them it legitimizes their 6 decade long campaign to deconstruct western civilization with their "OC"

I reported it, youtube needs to get to work on these softcore pedophilia/torture channels instead of censoring Murdoch Murdoch and Sam Hyde.

proof that white man stole ballet from the blacks
the black slaves built everything, everything is made of cotton

I don't know why it fills me with such disgust and anger, i don't even like ballet to begin with.
Maybe this is the corruption of something that is objectively graceful and beautiful ?

Ah, i know, i feel exactly like when ISIS blow up sandnigger ancient monuments.

They look like autists getting ready to screech at the first person who says it isn't beautiful. You want beauty, this is beauty.

youtu.be/Wz_f9B4pPtg

seen this before. anyone know if she is okay?

WE WUZ A MIDSUMMERS NIGHTS DREAMS N SHEEIT. SSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT

>I reported it, youtube needs to get to work on these softcore pedophilia/torture channels instead of censoring Murdoch Murdoch and Sam Hyde.

Just because it involve a young half naked girl moaning with close ups to legs and feet doesn't mean it's softcore pedophilia, we are in 2017.
On a serious note I doubt they gonna delete a september 2015 video with literally 18 million views, odds are it has been reported several times already to no avail, look at the channel.

i love the ballet Sup Forums club

Hip-hopping on your tip-toes. Some fusions work, this doesn't. Maybe identity-wise, but not artistically.

0:49 onward has potential. The movements need to be more precise.

Superb, she makes it look so effortless

There's such beauty in the fluidity of her motions. As you said, she effortlessly floats over the floor in a manner that is almost ethereal.

Hahahahahaha. Thanks OP.

Fuck, gonna start watching this ballet shit. Looks redpilled as fuck.

Now I don't even think they are sub human. Apes more like it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206025/The-shocking-moment-American-Idol-alumna-hit-motorcycle-parade-left-seriously-injured.html

Niggers disgust me

fucking stripper ballet "lets see if we can work some twerkin in ta swan lake nignog

I dunno about redpilled but it requires immense skill, precision, dedication, and a level of discipline that's just beyond comprehension.

I know it's cliché or the typical ballet but I really love The Nutcracker ballet. The music is very recognizable which helps getting into the experience. Over an hour long rendition of the ballet in 1080p is available here.

youtu.be/xtLoaMfinbU

youtube.com/watch?v=pUUGIZ5Oliw
murdered for comment he might not have made.

Jesus Christ. She probably has organ damage.

nice. i love white people. imagine the living hell earth would be without them

The fact that videos like this have tens of million of views gives me hope in humanity desu

I don't think redpilled is the right word.

It's patrician, which is in the pantheon of the uber pill.

And to think that they are trying to kill us off

youtube.com/watch?v=XPJEy3KlJN4

Glad I could be of service.

Have some old school Swan Lake to add to your playlist.

youtu.be/9rJoB7y6Ncs

I would never drive into a perso line that just because i don't want to die myself...to many possibilities...
I don't get it...he had enough place..

Seems like a bad idea on a motorcycle. They are very dense creatures with a low center of gravity.

THIS
IS
CULTURAL
APPROPRIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not an expert or anything, but isn't dancing supposed to be graceful?

The athleticism is impressive. It looks fucking stupid though. Like, I sort of get the feeling that they don't really understand why ballet looks the way it does.

So this is just another example of us niggers stealing white culture and perverting it into an abomination. I just can't blame white people for wanting to exterminate my race. You lot are justified.

nice trips

This webm for some reason makes me laugh and triggers me at the same time. blacks are animals.

this always reminds me of the prancersize woman but on tiptoes
youtu.be/o-50GjySwew

>yo nigga wut is dis ballet sheit i keep hurrn bout, is dat like sum b-ball shiet?
>well it's like dancing but you mostly stand on your tiptoes and-
>SAY NO MORE SENPAI

I fucking knew Copeland was a mistake.

ballet is truly a redpilled form of art.

to be fair running is the most primitive