Does it scare you to realize that absolutely everything is a social construct not backed by any truly enforceable...

Does it scare you to realize that absolutely everything is a social construct not backed by any truly enforceable guarantees?

Money, ownership, family, peace

>Sargoy of Acucked above Molymeme

How is family a social construct?

Define your fucking terms. Just because the left has gone full retard does not mean we should abandon 2.5k years of analytical philosophy. What Peterson says is true on a cultural level, but does not correspond to 'objective reality' in the sense that Jesus really was a part of the trinity etc.

family isnt a social construct, we've had it since we were apes

the way we take care of family has changed, because we're civilized now, but there has always been family. gender roles too, because someone has to hunt, and someone has to forage and/or make babies

Your ranking is shit. Pewdiepie isn't horrible but as a political commentator he's on the level of Shoe0nhead and Mundane Matt.

Styx is a meme and you should be ashamed for putting him on this list at all.

Put joe rogan in shit tier

family is a social construct? huh ?

society is created BY families you literal mongoloid

It's a social construct because you think it means something that some random people got together and made you, so you feel they are obligated to love you and take care of you, even though they are not And you feel you are obligated to do the same, even though you are not. It's all a social construct. In reality, you could have a baby tomorrow and throw it in the dumpster, and just go on with your life. But the social constructs that exist, that would be considered "bad" or "wrong", when in reality it doesn't matter.

how do you have jordan peterson as god tier yet youre espousing exactly the nihilistic shit he condemns

No. What triggers me is that modern arrogance decides to break them all apart for no reason.

Needs more Jahans btw.

What about BPS?

No, probably because I wasn't raised with religion so I never took abstract notions to be real things and had to have a moment where I realized they're just concepts and already knew all that mattered is other people getting along.

Kraut stll better than the fat banana fucking atheist

>even though you are not
Wrong. The constructs are relevant when they exist.

Alright Youtube.

>Pewdiepie
>Not Fuhrer tier

But that's part of our nature, we didn't create families, we mammals use that structure to survive.

No PJW or Milo?

>PJW

Cringe faggot

>Milo

Not really a vlogger

>molyneux below tommy

they should be swapped or both in good tier+

A literal wizard is only high tier. That's about all. Peace out.

>Tommy Sotomayor
I love this nigger

where's the mainstreem meteor man though?

Down around shit tier

Does it scare you to realize you are not as smart as you think?

The constructs are only relevant if you think they are relevant.

You can literally do anything you want in this reality regardless of what social constructs exist, however most people, including you, live your life within the social constructs because you think that they are the only way things can and do work.

>X is a social construct
So fucking what. Shitting in toilets is a social construct, does that mean we should all become Indians? Social constructs are what separate us from the animals.

We do? There are tons of examples to the contrary, but you ignore those that your reality doesn't shatter.

arbitrary, but not meaningless
also babbys first thinks: the thread
also fuck off

CANS.WAV

Fucking fruitloops

Does it scare you, that your brain, as all biological tools at your disposal, are mere products of sexual fitness?

That the fundamental truths you hold as absolutes(math, consciousness, even chemistry and the theory of evolution itself), are mere cheat codes designed by "the selection of fitness" to increase your chances of getting your dick wet, and thar reality/truth itself, has no correlation or barring with reality whatsoever which may lie outside inconvenient truths with that biological imperative, including all of said truth/reality?

Do you want to know the solution OP?

You're chart is trash.

Why isn't American Renaissance on this list?

Is the human will to survive a universal truth that can lead to objective morality? Or is that also a social construct or some other bullshit?

>youtubers

Wrong, the relationship between parents and their child is something that is intrinsic to human nature, and is a biological component that has always existed and will forever need to exist for a healthy upbringing to take place. You need only look at the animal kingdom to see this pattern across all different species.

I don't really get your point. Are you implying social constructs are bad? Social constructs like family obviously aren't because they help us survive.

>you're

You're trash.

grade a under a should be in high tier.

t. saw a black dick and got triggered

This. Also Kraut should be low but not that low. Are you angry that he made a video about neo-nazis and holocaust denial?

social constructs cannot be meaningless as if this were so you would not have attempted to posit the idea that they were, as this would be a meaningless act of social interaction.

>unironically watching MAELSTROM METEOR
lmao dude no

Thunderfoot is literally a liberal with anti sjw and anti theist opinions.

fixd it

its another burning times honestly this is very funny to me

Molyneux will never be /myguy/ until he stops being so melodramatic. Stop acting and just be genuine.

That´s about all, peace out

>grade a under a
he's a paki who cant take criticism and is a giant faggot

>No Varg in high tier
Nigger please

He should just stop being boring and get to the point.

I was trolling. I hate every YouTuber, but this cunt takes the cake. also:
>annoying hick accent
>screaming
I'm surprised you were capable of listening to more than 10 seconds of this subhuman's shit.