Here we come, CCW holders

Sheriffs Office Releases CCW Permit Holders Names and Locations to ABC7

eastcountytoday.net/sheriffs-office-releases-ccw-permit-holders-names-and-locations-to-abc7/

> A letter was recently mailed to Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) Permit Holders in Contra Costa County informing them that their names and city location were released after a Public Records Request by ABC7 News.

We're coming for you 2A gun-fuckers. This is just the beginning :)

Sounds like a swell plan. What could go wrong?

Are abbos even human?

California NEEDS TO BE PURGED

The ABC7 employees running this need to be known

Go out and have a conversation with ten of your closest neighbours. Now, given them high powered rifles. Have fun, and good luck.

>We're coming for you 2A gun-fuckers.
Can't wait to hear all about it in the obituaries.

Are Germans even European?

there's nothing wrong with being a sociopath, that's discriminating against a mental condition

What? Almost everyone I know has a rifle or at least a pistol. This isn't Swedistan where you get raided for butter knifes lmao.

>Try to invade the houses of people who own guns in a state with a really good Castle Doctrine.
By all means don't let me stop you.

An Armed society is a polite society, you giant swedish pussy.

Well hurry up, I'm getting bored.

By that logic we should revoke everyone's drivers license. Who knows when someone will drive drunk? And cars kill people all the time.

>the funny thing is, drunk driving is far more common than sociopaths.

>Sheriffs Office Releases CCW Permit Holders Names and Locations to ABC7
This is essentiallv about a few sociopathic policemen wanting to have a monopoly over weapons. He thinks he's more capable than anybody else to carry weapons.

>Sheriffs Office Releases CCW Permit Holders Names and Locations
What the fuck? How is this even remotely legal?

Legality aside, this seems like a YUGE betrayal by the highest local LEO of the trust of local people. For what purpose!?

The sheriff's office refused to release the addresses citing privacy concerns. I'm not sure what city location means, but they were clear that home address wasn't released.

now change that comic to "illegal alien"

Looks like someone needs to release the names and info of abc7 employees

I agree. Doxxing the ass holes that leaked the information would be great.

actually he's just following the laws concerning freedom of information. he actually had to release the information because some liberal whackjobs filled out the proper paperwork.
thankfully the sheriff was able to withhold some information since the original request demanded their home addresses as well rather than just the city where they reside.

My guess is no. Probably more similar to homo erectus.

Best fucking timeline.

This is fucked up, how is this legal?

this will just help us lol.

ABC7 a shit.

>Sheriffs Office Releases CCW Permit Holders Names and Locations to ABC7
that's illegal

it could be argued that a news agency does not have the right know the names of private citizens just because they have a CCW permit.

expect a lawsuit either way.

Too late. I bet a bunch of leftist groups already have the info. If anything comes to pass, ABC7's staff must be held responsible.

My state just made concealed carry legal without a license.

Let me put this in perspective. Contra Costa county has a population of just over one million people. It issued 290 permits to ordinary citizens. They said 17% of applications were approved. You must demonstrate an extraordinary need for security, as if the burden of proof is on the accused. Such backwards thinking is disgusting, immoral, and unamerican.

Is OP suggesting that the left, a group which has been rendered so ineffectual that they think shutting down a highway for an hour is the height of civil disobedience, is going to do violence against armed individuals in order to rid them of their guns?

I'm genuinely concerned. After all, when they feds tried that in the 90s it was pretty bad...

live free or die!

>get info of person
>call their boss, accuse them of racism and sexism
>they get fired and blackballed
>left wins

This is how it works now.

Wait, so you faggots are going to go harass people you know carry guns? Should make for some great headlines.

if we know the names and addresses of all the holders, do we also know the non holders?

FYI - If any of you know anyone who had their personal information posted, know that FOIA has 9 exemptions, with exemption #6 - Protects information that would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy of the individuals involved.

Anyone affected needs to sue the agency, the state, AND the new agency. Its a complete breach of law.

You know what happens if you call my boss to accuse me of something?

My phone rings and I either apologize or tell you to go fuck yourself.

>public records request

Wondering if there's a way to force them to reveal a registry of illegals

if ABC7 distributes the information they will be open to a lawsuit as well

there is a reasonable expectation for a private citizen not to have their name and identity distributed or made public knowledge without their consent. it's why doxing is illegal.

Good for you. But most people do not have that luxury.

this