Have you assholes seen what Belgium's health minister looks like?

Have you assholes seen what Belgium's health minister looks like?

youtu.be/UybJdRstk-Q

This guy might be retarded

Doesnt she actually have a problem

Being fat is a self inflicted problem in 90%+ cases, including this one.

It actually takes MORE effort to be fat than to be skinny. You simply just don't eat. Eating requires cooking or ordering food, which is more effort than sitting there and doing nothing.

Yeah her problem is she's fat as fuck.

Disgusting misogyny.

>memri

>It actually takes MORE effort to be fat than to be skinny
Not exactly right. In modern age where junk food and other unhealthy products are cheap as shit without self restraint you would be fat as fuck.

Nigga we know its a hit job.
Doesn't mean it's not funny. Might aswell call it memeri.

Again that requires you to get up and buy them. What I'm saying is, staying at home and eating next to nothing is less effort than buying/cooking/preparing/ordering food. Do nothing, you will lose weight. It's simply calories in vs calories out.

you're spreading jidf propaganda that normies will pick up without knowing it's jidf propaganda.

In Belgium there is a second way to become a minister. If you are capable of eating the current minister you not only absorb their physical and mental power, but you also get to take their position from them. She ate the former minister and now she works hard on maintaining her weight so that the chances of someone eating her are next to none, she is a genius.

Dont you dare fatshame!

You shitlords need to learn Body Positivity and accept dibeetus!

Checked and fucking keked, best post.

WHO GON STOP ME HUH?

She eats all the food so there isn't any unhealthy food left.

Senpai I said that shit in the video

DELET THIS

DAS RACIS