Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W87vTZdr_X8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess global warming really isn't a thing, Paris looks cold now.

no, this proves it is real. its so hot all the native french people turned black as an evolutionary step to adapt to the heat. the average temperature in france is 6 million degrees fahrenheit

HOW DO WE STOP THIS
THIS WHOLE FUCKING BOARD IS ALL TALK BUT NO ACTION, SO WHAT CAN WE PHYSICALLY DO TO STOP THIS??? I'M DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS Sup Forums, HOW DO WE STOP THIS. HOW DO WE KILL THESE THINGS THEN BRING THE FRENCH AND GERMAN ARMY TO KILL EVERY AFRICAN IN AFRICA AND IN THEIR HOMELAND. WHAT DO WE DO?

>white nationalist
>not knowing civic nationalism is the only way forward
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=W87vTZdr_X8

I agree.
Let's turn this into a civic nationalist thread.

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

That's just sad

I have the perfect idea.
Let's gather up a bunch of 3rd world illiterate strangers with absolutely zero in common genetically, and import them into our homes.

What could possibly go wrong?

Hello agent jones

>not pictured on the right : foor shortages despite rationing, full sizeing of the industry, mandatory unpaid servide in german factories, constant police presence and summary executions
nice meme tho

Kek when will white women learn to stay away fro niggers

I wonder who is to blamed..

Trick questions and twist answer.

Women ARE niggers.

vagina niggers?

Turns out worthless animals comprise most of the human race.

Yeah heh heh.... not a non-white problem it's a uh.... it's a HOOMAN problem... yeah that's it...

>Civic nationalism.
>Pic related

lol looks like america city

Europe will be a 3rd world continent in a few generations. I can't wait until the savages take total control of the government, implement Sharia law and inherit Britain's and Frances nuclear weapons. It will be a glorious day for the murder/k/ube.

he could literaly take picture since when first time photo of this place was made till about 1990 i suppose but HE NEEDS TO TAKE 1942 BECAUSE FACISM ITS COOL AND STYLE))

I really can't believe this picture every I time I see it here
That is the middle of nazi occupation.

Germans were liberators, not occupiers.
Every country that Germany liberated experienced a boom in their economy. Except Russia.

You have to go back and you will after our economy tanks.

Stormfront.org

Not only Paris, but also Marseille, Malmo, Rotterdham, London, Strasbourg, Lisbon, Brussels, Barcelona and many others.

you are retarded

Europe deserves it for embracing SJW feminist commie bullshit. It's not like they dislike migrate to culturally enrich their daughter in the ass.