RIP DEMOCRACY

washingtonpost.com

>Democracy Dies in Darkness

Way to go, Sup Forums. Are you happy now? I can't even...

Other urls found in this thread:

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/
nytimes.com/2017/02/25/us/politics/dnc-perez-ellison-chairman-election.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0
youtube.com/watch?v=g75slyNZKjI&feature=youtu.be&t=48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hereditary Monarchy lineage starting with Donald Trump when?

(((democracy)))

>dememecracy

We are a Republic you fuck. Democracy died after 9/11 when ((bush)) signed in homeland pritection act and put us inca constant state of war.

>Democratically elected president does not allow fake news into his house
>Democracy is dead

"""""""""Democracy"""""""""

>Echoes of (((Watergate)))

and Trump is ok with this.
Trump is re-instituting many Bush policies
Trump is worse than Bush

> Democracy Dies in Darkness

What did they mean by this?

what democracy are they talking about?

we have a republic you retards.

if they're talking about the electoral college, they had their chance to remove it in 2012.

RIP wapo (Actually I'll piss on your grave)

You mean degeneracy, OP

>Democracy
>gangrenous, 5th column, literally seditious corporate media

pick one faggot.

>lugenpresse

these are just corporations that peddle their version of news... they aren't special snowflakes that deserve special treatment by the president.

when will this fake news meme die
just because they're critical of the president, doesn't make the leaks or the news fake, most of the leaks have proven themselves to be true or will in due time and Trump knows this. Rather than disproving ANY of the leaks/news, he just tells his supporters not to trust anything that doesn't come from his lying mouth
Even Sean Spicer said that banning news outlets from the white house would be the first step to a dictatorship...well, here we are.

>boohoohoo how are we supposed to twist Trump's words to fit our agenda and make clickbait headlines if he won't talk to us
This might be my favorite thing Trump has done so far

are they dropping subtle red pills?

is that a stars wars reference ?

when will this fake news meme die
just because they're critical of the president, doesn't make the leaks or the news fake, most of the leaks have proven themselves to be true or will in due time and Trump knows this. Rather than disproving ANY of the leaks/news, he just tells his supporters not to trust anything that doesn't come from his lying mouth
Even Sean Spicer said that banning news outlets from the white house would be the first step to a dictatorship...well, here we are.
You bought into Bannon's fascist "fake news" meme, nice.

fucking hate that commie rag.

>I AM THE DEMOCRACY - t. MSM

This

It needs to happen

The MSM created the fake news label you dumb shill cunt

Please kill yourself faggot

Don't worry liberals the establishment candidate Tom Perez is the DNC chairman and the Soros candidate Keith Ellison is the deputy chair.

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/

nytimes.com/2017/02/25/us/politics/dnc-perez-ellison-chairman-election.html

Does the President not have the power to not allow certain news? THey can still shillpost all they want against him, they just cant attend his actual conference.

Lets play a game, spot the shill!

You're the ones that started the fake news meme, leftist retard. Not so nice being on the other end, is it?

melodramatic kike corporate shilling

I couldn't be happier.

youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0

>I can't even-

WP produces some good long-form articles once in a blue moon, stuff with actual research put into it. However, it's mostly low-information opinion pieces on stories which are already being reported on by every other paper.

>HillarybeatTrump.org on link bar
fake news

Yeah bro that movie was a prophecy, truly chilling

youtube.com/watch?v=g75slyNZKjI&feature=youtu.be&t=48s

>wanting a Jew king

>Democracy Dies in Darkness

We don't have a black president anymore though

The death of propaganda networks means the end of Democracy? Those fake newsmen really think highly of themselves. Many such cases!