Students Forced to Remove American Flags

>High School forces student to remove American flag from his truck

wric.com/2017/02/21/community-outraged-after-student-forced-to-remove-american-flag-from-truck/

Why don't you say we call these Jews and give them a piece of our mind?

Dinwiddie High School Phone: (804)-469-4280

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T4SUp
dinwiddie.k12.va.us/dhs/contact-us/
wric.com/2017/02/21/community-outraged-after-student-forced-to-remove-american-flag-from-truck/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

He appears to have been tread on. How unfortunate.

>bro, call the news so i can tell Sup Forums

So what was the reason? Does he go to a school thats 90% spic?

the school is probably minority whites, full of niggers and spics

how can they legally do that? i would just ask them who the fuck they think they are.

>Dinwiddie
I'm continuously reminded that Virginia thinks it's the south but is not the south. This only proves my point further.

I fucking hate virginia, I hope it sinks into the ocean.

>Parents, students, and even some faculty members in Dinwiddie County are fuming after an administration official asked two students to remove American flags that were flying from trucks.

>But on Tuesday, the administration reversed course and said the flags can stay.

Good to see murca won again.

Here's an archive OP, since you're too fucking retarded to do it yourself.

archive.is/T4SUp

ACLU is fighting it for him. This is why I donate $10,000 a year to them. Truly defenders of our liberties.

>dont tread on me flag also
Obviously hes being more than patriotic, and trying to draw attention to himself
Causing a disruption is legitimate grounds to disallow you to flash things around at a school

I shouldn't laugh at the leaf but I did

They can't. These kids need to sack up and realize the admins would have to break the law to force them to do anything. Maybe it's my inner jew speaking but that kinda stuff seems like a sweet lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Victory

Email them here:

dinwiddie.k12.va.us/dhs/contact-us/

>They backtracked after this story got traction, claiming that it was over "safety concerns." Bullshit.

I say they should fucking sue. That's not Jewish, that's called using the Jews' system against them. They're rats if they're forcing students to remove our own god damn flag.

Are you serious?

At the CC I go to there's a guy with a big red truck flying 4 (four) flags

>don't tread on me
>North Carolina flag
>American flag
>Trump flag

Nobody gives him shit about it either. I even see other students wearing MAGA hats around. Feels good living in a based state.

The only proper reaction - keep the flags, and add the confederate flag!

Dinwiddie isn't the place for that shit, everyone around here was pissed about it. Probably why they retracted it, plenty of outrage from the actual populace.

texas isn't south

no true southerner allows the confederate flag.

I keep the card in my wallet. Next to my NRA.

NRA fights for the 2nd. ACLU fights for the rest.

confederate flag?

gun owners of america shits on the nra

Fugg if that's true I'll donate, too. What do you do that you can afford that, user?

>my redneck community college is a good representation of my state

I don't actually make a lot of money. It's a significant portion of my income. I can do without iThings and new SUVs to protect America.

Damn. If they stayed with the decision, it would've made for some good lawsuit money.

>bernie sander's state virginia

>ACLU
ACLU fights for niggers, Muslims and communism. They hate America.

Just thought of an idea. Why not make "dimwiddie" into a negative term synonymous with cuckoldry? For example
>"his girlfriend dimwiddied the shit out of him so he kicked her out."
>"liberals will dimwiddie this country to a shell of its former self."
>"his position began to dimwiddie before i mentioned black crime statistics then he had his moment of understanding."
Thoughts?

It's never a good idea to push the rednecks, they don't roll over like middle class whites who risk everything if they so much as look at a minority wrong.

Rednecks are the hardworking class, often forgotten, belittled, smeared, and mocked by elites in elitest media. But they are the backbone of a country, and have backbones. If they see something going wrong that needs to get corrected, by god it will be corrected.

True. If some libcuck tried calling a redneck's boss to get them fired then they would have two angry rednecks to deal with.

Still shouldn't go this way, schools keep doing this. They always come up with dipshit ideas, and if they backfire they just apologize and say oopsie. If it works, they roll with it.

Okey dokey, edge lord. But they're also fighting for Mr. DC Rednk here.

See, they don't fight for the person. They fight for the people, and the rights of the people.

>Capitol of the Confederacy
>not part of the south
Wew lad.

>wric.com/2017/02/21/community-outraged-after-student-forced-to-remove-american-flag-from-truck/

I did my part.

Community Colleges are underrated really. Cheap and the degree is still just as good as the city and state but they expire 2 years earlier though.

How is this legal? Isn't hes truck considered private property?

>said the fucking leaf

that's a paddling