Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start:
>his decision to exclude cnn and nyt from the presser was idiotic and only sours his image

Other urls found in this thread:

higherperspectives.com/there-are-now-100-scientific-studies-that-prove-cannabis-cures-cancer-1429984852.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ooh, is this one of those concern trolling threads?

He's tech illiterate

90 percent of pol is anyway tho

He didn't frame the pipeline as an environmentally friendly solution
He criticizes wind farms because they kill birds, when all he has to do is point to their manufacturing cost in terms of energy vs output.

Too close to the (((tribe))) but it's pretty much required to be president. Also foreign policy on Iran.

His policy on net neutrality.

He makes it way too easy for the media to make fun of him.

this whole weed thing dude

He's not Hitler

No. It's fishing for angles of attack. The shit in these threads, which repeat on a regular bases then go into attempts at trolling here, and shit aimed at dislodging centrist right people on normiebook.

Check the other 'chan for proof and more details.

He's a fucking liar. He said we'd get sick of winning, but that hasn't happened at all.

He isn't deporting fast enough

>He hasn't and won't gas the Jews

he didn't even drain the swamp :(

Shillary is not locked up yet

supporting a invasion of iran or any further economic sanctions against iran

only 1 country has ever used nukes against another country. its the united states. pakistan has nukes. they are terrorist. israel has not been nuked

nukes are a status symbol. i see nothing wrong with more countries proving themselves academically by making them

All pro-lifers are retarded because they are indirectly increasing the nigger population

Banning weed is also retarded

He voiced support of Civil Asset Forfeiture

Ah, I get it. It's like a stealth survey to find out what people are insecure about.

DOES ANYONE have the picture of AugFrog OP pic of her holding a paint brush? It's perfect for a meme.

i dont think ill get tired of winning

Prove youre not a blind hater and name 1 (one) good thing you have to say about Trump

doesn'tr directly acknowledge White Genocide

He hasn't been tough enough on Mexico, I love the exective order on building the wall but it's gotten literally nowhere since his order (20% border tax doesn't count).
Don, if you're reading this I would consider a blockade until them tough hombres flip the bill

he's not literally Hitler

there has been no talk of a northern wall. i don't even think it's crossed his mind.

He's a horrible speaker. What he says is great, how he says it really needs some work.

>banning weed is also retarded

Trudeau got elected because of degenerates who wanted legal weed. Look what the fuck happened to us! FUCKING LOOK! It's now a hate crime to speak negatively about Islam. I smoke weed, I love weed, but I voted conservative. Don't be a fucking degenerate who puts weed at the top of their priorities. It belongs at the bottom. Smoking weed isn't degenerate. Thinking your right to smoke weed is important is degenerate.

I heard your crime rates wend down in about 20 years after abortion ban was removed (unwanted children wasn't born to be hated to hate the world back) so I am against the ban on child murder. Why would we want the potential child-murderers to procreate?!

Islamic countries still exist.

Here you go :3

yawn still at it CTR SB?

Soros really likes to waste money. O wait he gets to be a jew and print it.

FKing jews

Where are the internment camps?

i don't agree that vaccines cause autism
his stance on iran is pure jew butthurt

Who is that girl in OP's pic?

My only criticism is that he has not rounded up all the gays and minorities for the death camps like the left said he would.
Other than that, he is doing a good job.

Also, fuck off shill

I fear he won't cut spending substantially enough while cutting taxes to not blow up the budget. I've actually been pleased with everything he's done so far though.

Too much winning.

That's why he's got Barron to teach him the cyber

His refugee ban was completely idiotic, if he wanted to actually protect us from terrorism he would have banned Saudi Arabia

AugFrog OP pic of her holding a paint brush? MUST FIND the picture. If u post the pic I'll send u(pic related) my picture without the undies

>he's too friendly to netanyahu and israel
>thinks legal immigration is good
>muh tax cuts for wealthy leftists
>isn't prosecuting clintons
>doesn't ban worst muslim countries
>hates iran despite it being best muslim country
>isn't a white nationalist

only supports statehood power under red states, but is a federalist asshole of blue states.

he grabs strange pussy without asking

if youre gonna be presidential you have to ask first

It bothers me that he hasn't told California to go fuck itself and crumble under the weight of its own disastrous economy with zero help from the federal government.

Divide it into two states - liberal and conservative.

Fuck the princess pigs and their bilgy expensive pet projects of righteousness.

>Thinking your right to smoke weed is important is degenerate.
No it's not. And weed cures cancer, btw.
higherperspectives.com/there-are-now-100-scientific-studies-that-prove-cannabis-cures-cancer-1429984852.html
(it also may substitude much of oil. so pharmacies, alcohol and oil producers are lobbying against it. and not only them.

he hasn't murdered you yet with a right wing death squad

he retracted his stance on dude weed and needs to chill

what is this for a stupid question ?
Hey i come here i have nothing to offer but you have to tell me something our you are a XY ...
Lol

How fucking retarded is this

he makes the liberal left scream and cry too loud

I smoke weed daily and voted conservative. I will never sell my country away for a promise of legal weed. I'd rather be a criminal for smoking weed than a coward for watching my country get destroyed and doing nothing to stop it.

My only concern is that he may be WAY too smart for the job and is wasting his time being president instead of inventing shit and solving unsolvable equations

Who's this girl I see everywhere? She's hot famalam.

Is she underage?

I don't like that he chose a bunch of Wall Street Juden for his cabinet.

He didn't institute a Muslim Ban.

Hes focusing more on international shit instead of jobs.

Jobs are literally the only thing most american care about, he should be working to get people jobs early, if he can do that, a second term is in the bag.

He wins too much. I'm sick of it.

He will expand the abuse of the Executive office that, no matter what political affiliation the next president, will erode our checks and balances and lead to a system more like a monarchy.

omg thank u!

I am a blind follower though. Gas yourself CNN.

so beautiful.. yet stinks (is she too poor to pay for dentist and hides her rotten smell that way)

CNN was found by court, acting with intent of malice and being fake news.

I don't think the travel ban should have effected people who already had green cards.

Delusional mental gymnast, my name is America.

It just goes to show you're a sheep.

You know this is basically how the chinese got americans to rat our their comrades in POW

They asked the prisoners to name one good thing about communism and one bad thing about the united states and write it down

Did you not see the part where I said I smoke weed and love weed? That doesn't change the fact America has more important issues than medical and recreational marijuana, and making Canada into a muslims paradise isn't worth legal weed either. Thinking weed is a top priority is as fucking degenerate as a man in a dress trying to use the women's washroom.

His immigration executive order was poorly thought out, and should have been done with the backing of congress.

He hasn't been crowned emperor yet.

I thought that was a great move, makes those companies realize they are just companies in the game of capitalism, not privilaged institutes.

Im disappointed he didn't go after Hillary, cut the planned parenthood (las thing the states needs is more kids from welfare mothers). I really hope he's smart about climate change and doesn't turn the states into china 2.0, and I hope he does do anything stupid with his anti-vaccine views. I also wish he would be more factual with his tweets (but still continue them)

But those are largely irrelevant compared to what he's achieved so far.

>falling for this meme

>ISIS was funded by the US govt to overthrow the Assad regieme, which is in Russia's pocket
>Trump wants to destroy ISIS
>If Trump announced he was going to use force to destroy ISIS tomorrow, ISIS would send over loads of terrorists as refugees
>Cue massive terrorist attacks
>Trump therefore bans immigration from a list of countries identified as terrorist hotspots by the Obama administration
>Now Trump will be able to prepare a plan to destroy ISIS without having them send over terrorists

Of course you can't ban Saudi Arabia, as they are a massive ally of America in the region and would likely provide a base of operations for US forces to operate against ISIS if it comes to it.

These fucking threads are retarded

Foreign relations have sort of reached a header. I'd argue that international affairs take precedence over jobs right now. Once we reach some level of international stability, jobs can and will be addressed.

Alternatively, whenever the next war starts, there will be a boom in job opportunities as a means of gearing up and maintaining the war effort.

He's doesn't speak eloquently.

*you're

If what I have seen is true I disagree with his stances on net neutrality and recreational marijuana.

My only criticism is how the fuck am I not putting cucks against walls yet?

I thought we elected Literal Hitler

I wish August would gain, like, 400 pounds.

Would the weight go to her tits? Or her ass? Or maybe her belly?

>literal alpha male of the entire world
>getting permission

Okay I was a Trump supporter, still am somewhat, but I cna't fucking deny anymore that the man is a fucking moron. He is so damn stupid and ignorant on virtually everything, it makes my head hurt. Still good for memes and shit but damn, America made a huge mistake electing this joker.

I'll give you two, faggot.
I'm against private prisons and I'm for legal weed.

But I have bigger priorities than criminals and smoking pot.

You don't know the true power of weed.
Weed is the most important issue. They terrorized russia for a century into stone age with a hidden agenda of global cannabis prohibition (what use to prohibit it at home if eastern europe exports 80% of US weed market. they prohibited it globally after stalin got control over the rest of eastern europe and jews got their israel at the same time, btw)

the wall isn't built yet

Don't forget to sage when replying to a Sharia Blue thread.

GTFO profligate scum

He seems a bit unrealistic with some of his goals. I knew that the travel ban would be an uphill battle but it seems like it's taken priority for the left in lieu of the wall.

I sometimes feel like with most politicians he's been writing checks with his mouth his ass can't cash. It's been a little unsettling because I'm a little worried he might abandon the principles his campaign was built on. Though it doesn't seem like he's going to turn on us.

I'm also not too keen on his marijuana stance. Makes me think that the multiple agencies he's working with are getting in his head.

Hello ShareBlue/JIDF/CTR, haven't given up yet I see

He sucks at oration
Repeats the same words over and over
Can't shut up about polls
But I still support him as my President

He never praised Kek in one of his ralleys.

he doesnt believe in the ethnostate. plus he seems to be oddly connected to israel

I don't like how he dosent want to tax people who don't make x amount of money

Agree with the second part. Spicer saying he's going against weed is terrible. If Trump legalized it, his numbers would improve and he'd probably auto win the reelection.

>Le weed is degenerate argument

So is alcohol and tobacco yet those are legal and have killed millions of Americans already. Weed has not.

His twitter rants are childish. He should really choose his words more carefully when talking to the press.
The refugee ban probably won't do anything, and the fear of refugees coming to North America is for the most part, unfounded. Something like 20% of refugees in Europe are actually Syrian refugees, the other 80% is a bunch of Africans. The Syrians aren't the one's raping people everywhere and shitting in the streets, and likewise the issues that are plaguing Europe would likely not happen in the US, and they aren't in Canada. Saudi Arabia also isn't banned, which is stupid because they're the real exporter of terrorism not (((Iran))).

He's not doing enough, quickly enough, on immigration.

I want him to push congress to write repeals of the Immigration and Naturalization Acts of 1965 and 1990.

Hair.

/thread

I'm pro abortion, mainly it's little nigger fetuses getting killed. They should still allow abortion but sterilise the women afterwards.

He likes jews and let four of his children marry jews.