Stop. Just stop.

>mouseover over
>see thumbnail

nope

you're hot

Please stop making everybody look bad

Them good looking titties.

Now I will give constructive feedback:

1. You make 10 minutes feel like 3 hours. Look at other people and how they make 10 minutes feel like 2 minutes.
2. You talk way too fucking much. People like the truth, but in a consumable way, sound bites are good at this.
3. The backdrop and your room without sound pads make you sound like shit, invest in some sound dampeners and a mic cover
4. Stop with the fucking green screen / backdrop. Either do a green screen over content that you're referencing or just show yourself in the room with papers and show the papers.

Nobody wants to just watch you talk for 10 minutes.

More tits pls

You dun fucked up marrying a liberal.

1. put your tits away

2. Your production quality is so poor no one is going to take you seriously

3. Get back to the kitchen

4. Tits or GTFO

pls b my mommy gf

just be a fucking cam girl, it's all you're actually good for

BALTIMORE!
A
L
T
I
M
O
R
E

I'll never get that 10 minutes of my life back.

You're objectively terrible. Please, just stop.

I like your tits. You should focus on that

MOOODS

Are you for real?
Post proof with time stamp picture and I will engage in giving you constructive feedback instead of just memeing at you and talking about your tits.

>continue watching after "we're just right"
>so today i was reading...
Dropped.

I don't know if that is actually you OP or if you're just sharing someone's video but you should have known what to expect when you posted it here.

the video has less than 100 views, user.

Do you have any tit pics? For political reasons of course.

show us your tits

Could do more with.. you know, tits.

Mom please stop trying to be hip and get off Sup Forums and stop pretending to be alt-right or whatever jew meme you fell for. You are not the next Alex Jones. You're embarrassing me mom. Please stop. You're going to end up on cringe comps I'm warning you this isn't even even ironically funny. Just stick to being really hot and being a nice housewife and pretty lady. Also nice rack. But seriously stop this you're embarrassing yourself and the rest of us. God you're so hot. Uhhh I want you to breastfeed me while you jerk me off. Will you be my mommy gf?

Also nice bait OP.

Yeah post tits and I'll subscribe.

>Yeah post tits and I'll subscribe.

Subscribed
Keep spreading the truth.
Ignore the trolls.
>inb4 I'm called a white knight for trying to support a independent conservative news provider

10 mins, FUCK MY ASS

Nice strawman.

You're actually a cuck.

I'd basically just say all this.
Audio issues are distracting and the picture quality is bad.

Plus as advised here; , put the tits away.

My suggestion would be starting with shorter videos on a single topic that is hot right now to give you a chance to focus on your message, tone, editing etc. 10 minutes is too long especially when you have issues with the presentation.

Keep it up though, if you look back at the first efforts of anyone who is established, they start off with the same learning process you will have to go through.

>not supporting independent news station hosted by a white person
I think I know who the cuck is fucktard.

Fucking white knight.

All she needs to do is fan that cleavage and give us an occasional slip or hard nipples.

For example, walk in at the beginning and sit down hard enough to get those boobs bouncing. Have stuff on the table you have to lean over and show your boobs to reach. Stand up at the end and have dat ass walk off camera.

It would help ease the political tension.

She's not conservative enough, and is married to a liberal.

Moderates like you are the reason why the Republican party has been shifting to the left on issues like immigration. Kill yourself.

These are fair points

She's married you retard.
Don't lust for a woman or you have already committed adultery in the eyes of God.

The video and audio quality make this feel a lot worse than it really is.

Tits or gtfo

How the fuck am I suppose to know she is married? Did you really think I was listening to her talk.

Also, for a married women she is showing them fun bags to the whole world.

I apologize if you are actually married. I just wanted to see them juicy titties bouncing while you talked politics.

I remember when trying to promote your own shit here was a ban.

Sages

Solid tits, face is pretty busted tho tbqhwyfam

>jokes and opinions
>news
please don't call this news, it's what the left does to mislead people.

Define "people" in your shitpost meme. You must mean the 35% of batshit autistic hillbillies who think the GOPers will not cut their medicare?

I doubt that's you, OP. Give us a timestamp since you already don't care about us seeing your face.

>1 post by this ID

She's gone! You scared her, Sup Forums.

As bad as /lit/. No, worse.

>As bad as /lit/
I fucking wish.

Hey it is not our fault she has a nice rack.

We just want her to be successful and using what her momma gave her might help her gain an audience. A little bounce and downblouse would not hurt her ratings.

Dont half ass it by showing cleavage. Either go full whore with leaning or sideboob shots or otherwise cover up.

Holy fuck genuinely kek'd repeatedly to this that's fucking golden

Those tits will be hanging down to her knees within a few yrs. Wtf she is about 3 candy bars away from being a full ham planet. If that bitch jumped up in the air I'd bet she would get stuck.

post a pic of butthole

fucking roasties

>"stop saying conservatives are sexist!"
>this thread

Who said we were conservatives... this is Sup Forums after all.

>1 post by this id

this is cringe worthy. also why have youtube cut away edits in a "news" show?

haha dem tits

lose weight