WoaH

WoaH.

It's 2017. How is this news?

who the fuck cares?

>It's 2017 and we haven't featured any romance outside of just two genders inside our tv shows

That's even not the best kiss.

Nips have been doing this fucking shit for years

Still waiting for a transgender agefluid pedophile love history to make it to the big screen

Get with the times Disney. It's all about child/adult relationships now.

Anime has been doing this for years, I guess anime artists are now at Disney, how is this news?

I-I-Is that a Pacifica cameo?

Nobody cares about his anymore. Gay people are not special just for being gay.

great, anything to lower White birthrates and kill them off faster

This is the creator.

She's a Jew.

rolly moks me thonk

>anime featuring magical lolis that is clearly aimed for adults
>cartoon that is made for kids featuring same sex indoctrination

Children have no business getting exposed to such things.

Wow they really captured the faggot look of those gay guys, right down to that red jacket they all have.

>Gay
>people

dID THEY juST assume THEir SeX!!!!!!!!

FuCKiNG SEXIST!!!!!!!!!!!111

Big surprise there.

>depicting anything other than mild heterosexual romance as a tertiary focus in a children's cartoon
heresy

Obviously Japan, your children do, have you seen your birth rates? It's fucking terrible.

Your country can only hope that more americans come and impregnate your people, you should be paying us more to teach your country english

wtf. fuck yourself

MY DICK

Japan gets it. This shit is indoctrination, which half of Sup Forums will scream at saying there is no gay agenda.

Christ, what is that thing she's stood next to?

>Overpopulated island the size of California with half the population of the US
>Wash breed more

The population burst is the best thing to happen to Japan.

>Children have no business getting exposed to such things.

When they go to school, at least one of their classmates has gay parents. The problem is greater than a TV show, which is way downstream.

People that watch disney cartoons are faggots. It has always been this way.

>tfw Flanders was right

Autism. Even furry shit is less autistic.

They don't, these anime air late at night. And yes, rithrates go back. Problem? No. Less Japanese mean more space, more opportunities for those that are here. And eventually it will become trendy to have more kids and the birthrates go up. Japanese can wait.

But I know why you bring that up. White american birthrates go down. And that is not okay, because you imported lots of black and brown eople, who breed like rabbits and WILL replace the whites. Go clean your own house before attacking others.

>furry
>less autistic
Do you even read what you post?

>it's 2017 and we have over represented non-straight relationships in our TV shows

Look at this face and tell me that her step-dad didn't molest her as a child, therefore converting her into a deluded special order Mc.Bitch who went on to create an animated series that's sole purpose was to corrupt youth. Her way of making other people suffer, in exchange for how she suffered as a child.

Don't you know? Americans only migrate to other locations, so while blacks come in all the whites go out to other places and start again

This.

>no John Cena
one job, user
you had one job.

>Look at this face and tell me that her step-dad didn't molest her as a child
shes a jew. it was her real dad and he surely did far worse.

This

you know the drill

She's a visionary and I will have you shut your whore mouth.

>whewn Japan just can't stop being honorary aryan

thanks to broken homes around america these fags can adopt kids and not off themselves in their forties once they grow tired of their self centered existence

>visionary
On what grounds other than being a kike trying to destroy what is left good in the world?

Meh. I like Nefcy, she created the first cuckqueen cartoon

t. weaboo

ah yes
O'brien, the most classic of all jewish names

Keep it in the discord plz

>Visionary

The Japanese race and culture are doing just fine these days...

wtf bigot..

Sorry to be a stickler but the word is cuckquean

> What is Sailor Moon?

The writers are Jewish, not necessarily the showmen.

>inb4 Sup Forums gets mad

You literally have fat boy BL in a shounen mag now

Sailor moon was for teenagers you fucking retard. This disney shit is for children.

Isn't that the show the ripped off the setup from Urusei Yatsura anime? Fuck those SJW plagiarists.

Meanwhile in Japan

Can't we just declare war on Hollywood and burn it with nuclear fire?
They are by far, the biggest degenerative force in the world.

Also, the two MCs are a blonde girl and a Hispanic boy who are in a heavily-implied romance.

I wonder if Jews will ever make a show/cartoon about Jewish women getting cucked by niggers. Most likely not.

not aimed for children

but Conan is famous for being a comedy writer
that's how he got his gig.

There's some disney shit (steven universe maybe?) where one fight scene is literally ripped off of revolutionary girl utena

"Teenagers"

THATS IT

IM GOING TO FUCKING CRASH A PLANE INTO DISNEY ANIMATION STUDIOS IN ANAHEIM.
THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH, THE NORMIES ARE TAKING OVER OUR CHILDREN AND THE JEWS AND DIKES ARE HALLUCINATING OUR PEOPLE AND VAPORIZING THEIR MINDS!! STOP THIS INCONSIDERATE BULL SHIT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!

GET THESE NORMIES OFF MY TV REEEEE

>heavily implied romance

Nigga...

DAY OF THE ROOF WHEN?

Sailor Moon is for teenage girls. Suring that time teenage boys were watching Dragonball, featuring lots of boobs and violence.

Disney is for children, right? You know what children here watch? Fun adventure stuff. Sill stuff. Stuff featuring based Doraemon.

DID THEY JUST ASSUME THOSE PEOPLES GENDERS? WHAT THE FUCK #BOYCOTTHATE #BOYCOTTIGNORANCE

What the fuck did I just watch?

It had better feature double-amputees or I'll organize a protest.

Disney has a long history cribbing from anime, going back to Lion King cribbing from Tezuka.

90s shoujo

Girl in background prime candidate for kyubey magical girl?

i'm sorry i cant read argentenian

A marvelous 90's anime that beats most to all of the new shit.

What did I just watch? Some flash video?

She's the main character and she pretty much goes full Yandere in the latest episode and destroys shit with evil magic

This is exactly why people used to be against gay marriage, and why people are so vehemently against transgender issues. While nobody gives a fuck what you want to do with your own life, most good rational parents don't want their kids unnecessarily exposed to this shit. There's no reason to put this in a cartoon for kids. Absolutely none.

how did you scrub off your leaf? mine won't come clean

>non-official rating
>came from some shit "parenting" site
Stupid English teachers, leave Japan, it's too good for shitty people like you.

Da joos!

every day we stray further from God's light

>start watching the Scream TV show
>literal first thirty seconds is teenage girls kissing

Bull cartoon when? You know it's coming-the powers that be in Hollywood want white boys to be receptive to cuckhood.

>weeaboo
>furries style is "anime lite"
Monster girls or bust.

Typical women

>bugs bunny marries elmer fudd at least twice
>dresses up in drag on multiple occasions
>that one pepe where he tries hooking up with a male cat
>pepe is largely a rapist
>daffy the jew
Why aren't more baby boomers degenerates?

>vision is scary

They had parents around to tell the "it's not real hunny", now they just leave the kids in front of TVs and run off to get drunk and do drugs.

Those are things being done as gags. Not real romantic relationships. I don't think they're the same thing at all.

Cucknan show writers:

Conan O'Brien
Andres du Bouchet
(((Andy Samberg)))
(((Rob Kutner)))
Dan Cronin
(((Josh Comers)))
(((Scott Chernoff)))
Scott Gairdner
Michael Gordon
(((Jessie Gaskell)))
(((Todd Levin)))