How the hell did hollywood get away with this?

How the hell did hollywood get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds&t=627s
youtube.com/watch?v=mlnLVw0i7sA
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtube.com/watch?v=FbWKbbNKuc8
wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean

>how did the (((JEWS))) and (((MSM))) get away with it?

>how do angles work?

I bet this person believes in flat earth too

The Twin towers were featured in every movie ever up until they fell.

>believing (((CNN)))

Goddammit this is the same fucking kraut that always posts this shit. Sorry OP gotta sage

Simulations would prove the physics the plane shows, I don't see your point

>dat shill butthurt

>(((Simulations)))
>trusting what (((MSM))) employees say

this is actually scary

Got more?

once again

> how do angles work?

Plane wouldn't be on a straight trajectory out that way, it would be from above which is proven when you look at other footage.

I do simulations daily, does Germany just not educate it's populace?

>constantly have people debunk your same 6 posts every thread
>post them anyways
>I'm the shill
Riiiiiight

sure buddy

also watch

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds&t=627s

>shill giving the same retarded reply everytime

fuck off jew, your tactics don't work here

youtube.com/watch?v=mlnLVw0i7sA

The trajectory matches what I state here, another angle:

By making the move setting in June 2001 and being realistic.

This is the type of content that completely confuses people. Fuck off. It's a different angle and resolution.

Kill yourself Kraut

Name calling doesn't make you right.

sure buddy, the footage matches sooooo much
wash your eyes shill

haha just a coincidence haha..

Yes, it does, I don't see your point, your video actually proves it.

it was a different time

>confirmed for being blind

yes, the truth is confusing and embarrassing
we ALL fell for early 2000s CGI.

fucking hilarious

Does the speed seem correct? IMO I expect it to be much faster?

This video is literally incoherent

Except you only post videos that fit your narrative.

During drop rate and leveling the plane speed can reduce

funfact: a 767 can't go that fast on sealevel, air density is too high.

I don't understand, what's the point on faking it :/?

Fun fact, it can.

Oy gevalt goyims
shut it down

>plant explosives
>detonate
>make (((MSM))) employees report planes hit it
>edit in CGI planes for second explosion
>release more faked footage
>hire shills
>????
>PROFIT

Daily reminder, no-plane theorist are obligated to say something anti-semitic in their each post to prove us they are not JIDF. Only autistic faggots believe no-plane theory so don't reply to them.

So the owner of the building can profit off the insurance policy he took prior to the attack.

This part, I can believe, however stating that planes didn't go into the building is absurd, planes did go into the building.

No it can't

>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart

youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

I don't really care about 9/11 but I love video of keys flying through the air, leaving a trail of psychadelic fire as strange piano music plays. Got anymore of that shit senpai?

Unless it was a modified military plane, which would explain the odd transponder switching, observed by flight control.

>shills getting bootyblasted once again

why is it so much fun to trigger them?

>attack in the 90s
WOW ITS LIKE THEY REFERENCE THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE

after the failed truck bomb, every faggots who drew or wrote, had written or drawn some gay shit about an attack on the twins
ofc there would be references towards a building that was already attacked once

otoh the (((media))) or whatever, like having their little secrets like this.

Where is the plane on building #7 then?

there was no planes

Weird. I remember at the time they delayed the movie because of a scene where spiderman was hanging in a web between the two towers. That or they felt it was in (((bad taste))) / it wouldn't do well so soon after 9/11.

Spider-Man was supposed to prevent a helicopter from hitting the twin towers, but since 9/11 happened, they removed that scene.

>what is perception
its good bait, but if you know about angles and perception this is bullshit, what your trying to explain in your video

At the Pentagon? Yes, that's very possible.

>yes, goy, of course it was a super secret plot to blow up the towers with thousands of pounds of explosives. of course there weren't any planes with Israeli-funded hijackers on them

>muh angles goyim
>there was no kind of video editing going on in the livestreams I swear goyim!!!
>WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE MY MADE UP STORY ABOUT PLANES GOYIM!!
>HE-HE IS CRAZY!!!! I-GNORE HIM!!!"

triggered much?

>one clip shows "level" flight that lasts ~4 seconds
>another clip shows "divebomber" flight that's level for the last 4 seconds
>the german brain understands this to paradoxically disprove a plane crashing into the WTC
sgiaf

there really wasn't

fact is, if you believe in 9/11 planes you might as well believe that the Nazis really made Jewish Lampshades and Shrinkheads.

If you coat the truth with an absurd lies, two things happen. First, you will discourage the rational people to investigate your question, which is a quite good question honestly. Second, it will make it easier for (((them))) to discredit rational explanations, by pointing out the absurd theories.
I believe, there were some type of explosive devices in tower1-2-7. Plane hijack wasn't enough to demolish the towers but it was only way to make public believe it was a terrorist attack rather than mossad operation. Does that make sense?

Planes were obviously at WTC 1 & 2.

The Pentagon though, I'm not convinced there was a plane.

I work in the vfx industry is this guy has no idea wtf he is talking about.

Nice propaganda. Discredit holocaust truth by association, I like it

Does Mr. Bernstein pay you overtime?

>2 planes
>3 buildings
Makes sense

Honestly, set aside all the bullshit for a minute.

If you were trying to bring down these towers to start a war in the middle east, what would you do: construct an elaborate conspiracy that needs hundreds of people on the inside and thousands of pounds of explosives; or, would you just help the hijackers carry out their plan?

This whole elaborate Truther bullshit is just that, bullshit. Intelligence agencies have been doing false flags for centuries. There's no reason at all why they would construct an elaborate hoax when the same end could be accomplished by turning a blind eye to an obvious terrorist plot while Israel and Saudi Arabia guide the plot.

i said one thing, about differences in the height and angle of decent of the plane in your video

your entire response is "le triggered XXDDDD"

this is wrong

there was no planes dude, every video is faked. compare the videos and notice how it doesn't work out because every tard edited something different in.

it was a very clever psyop, no doubt.
but there was no planes

>767 can't reach the speeds
>aluminium wings cutting phat steel (lol sure)
>(((MSM))) eyewitness reporting planes (oy vey coincidence!!!) see
>every livestream using the same matrix of the towers
>obvious video editing going on
>whenever mentioned shills shit up the thread

OY VEY!

>muh pancake collapse
>muh ad-incredulum

You're an idiot, of the simplest kind.

Like this?

thats not the point retard
point is compare all the footage to each other and you notice that it always looks different.

hint: because its fake

This. I recently learned 1993 WTC bombings were known by FBI. They also helped the perpetrators.
youtube.com/watch?v=FbWKbbNKuc8

Why no one talks about this.

That you Dr. Judy wood, Dimitri Somfaganov?

Beam weapons and no planes at WTC 1 & 2, disinfo for the severely retarded.

the true 9/11 mystery is how the fuck the demolished the buildings? I mean what kind of Thermite causes steel to turn into dust and deform in such a strange way?

Why would they take the risk? What happened to all the detonation cord after the explosions? Were the firefighters in on it? Was everyone in NYC who saw the planes in on it?

It's retards like you who give conspiracy theories a bad name. There's literally no reason to carry out such an elaborate hoax that has thousands and thousands of points of failure. The obvious way to carry out the attack is to turn a blind eye while your (((greatest allies))) plot the entire thing.

This whole "Hurr durr, they edited every video and brainwashed everyone who claimed to see a plane" idea is utterly ridiculous.

youtube:

"911 Hidden In Hollywood"

See: Thermate

Realize this was military grade, not homemade thermite.

>Beam weapons
I have no idea about beam weapons, but shit just doesn't look right.

so why would they fake 9/11? to get us to go to war with "innocent" muslims? even if that was the case the west and islam have been at war since before jews even entered europe in large numbers

but it actually worked, just report planes, fake footage and hire some shills, call it a day.
there is thousends if not millions of people who question what happened, but the (((MSM))) ignores all facts and only calls the official report legit.

(((MSM))) was proven to be a bunch of lying sacks of shit. Now why should we believe their story?

Fake news, Plane came from above, theres a video on Youtube where you can actually see the second plane coming in.

Does it hurt, being that stupid?

Those buildings were filled with asbestos and not suited for conventional internet cabling. Nobody wanted to rent that shithole.

How would you have demolished it, genius? Let's hear your brilliant mind at work.

>so why would they fake 9/11?
many made huge profits

also check
wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_trust_fund

haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

How old are you?

>muslims are innocent they were framed
nice try achmed. Reminder that both muslims and jews are equally our enemies and should both be gassed

>Sup Forums has gotten so autistic they question if 9/11 ever happened at all

yes good kaffir, muslims would never commit terrorist attacks

>muslims would never commit terrorist attacks
Not as easily, as the "Jews" did.

sandpeople can't pull it off, they would fuck up.

>there are thousands if not millions of people who question it

And you're all useful idiots, chasing a fantasy while the real Israeli-Saudi conspiracy goes untouched.

Reread my post, I'm on your side. There's no reason to pull off the most elaborate hoax in the history of mankind when turning a blind eye as Saudi-backed terrorists hijacked a plane would have accomplished the same thing.

>government-funded sand people could never hijack an airplane

Please tell me you're only pretending to be this retarded.

You can't get rid of steel structure buildings with jet fuel, friend.

The rubble pile burned for nearly three months, underground.

>sandpeople can't pull it off, they would fuck up
still doesnt mean that we shouldnt wipe islam the fuck out forever

yup together with the kikes

kek

You can cause enough structure damage that the building collapses. This idea that the CIA or DIA or whoever was able to prep 300 floors of active office space for demolition without anyone knowing or any evidence left in the rubble is laughable. The sheer number of people needed for such an operate would be enormous.

It's much more likely that you are a useful idiot sent on a wild goose chase to distract everyone from the obvious US-Israeli-Saudi support for the attack.

exactly
they shall burn in the same ovens

REPORTED. Enjoy Mutti's Re-education Camp.

Senpai how the fuck you dont get tired of posting same webms and that much typing... Also why are you trying to prove that to Sup Forums... Sup Forums is degenerate board who faps to anime, traps and likes to roleplay as nazis...

He gets paid to post disinfo to distract from Israel's role in the attack.

This is so fucking retarded. This is so long after the actual towers collapsed. There is a FUCKING CRANE AT THE BASE OF THE COLLAPSE. Did they wheel that crane in 5 mins after the collapse? Half the shit was already cleaned up.

Wtc 1 & 2, 1300+ feet tall each, both symmetrically collapse in 10 seconds. 47 Steel core columns, 4 foot thick at the base, disintegrate in 10 seconds, and burn 70 feet below street level, for 3 months.

You can't expect everyone to be as ignorant and gullible as you are. I hope you are at least getting paid for your poor performance

Literally the fact that this is a real broadcast makes this an enormous red flag so to anyone whos not a god damn moron

Tell me how they did it. How did they attach tens of thousands of pounds of explosives at each of the 300 total stories without a single person noticing? How is this theory even remotely more likely than the government turning its head while the Saudi-Israeli terrorists hijack the planes?

I mean, they almost took it down in 1993 with one truck in the basement, the issue isnt the saudi-israeli involvement (cause its still there), its that planes made of aluminum cannot cut through steel because of the laws of physics

I had to look up what the buildings in Spider-Man's eyes were. Like literally everyone else in the world except Cuckmurica, I have forgotten about (and stopped caring about) the terrorist attacks from 11 September, 2001 (I saw the date in an article).

>If you can't explain how it happened, every detail, it had to have happened like the news said it did

Alleged hijackers, I haven't seen the proof they did it, and neither have you.

>thry almost took it down with one truck in the basement

That wouldn't have worked. The bomb wasn't nearly big enough.

>a 50,000 plane flying at 500mph can't cut through a few inches of steel

u wot?

Just give me the basics. How did they get thousands of explosives in there? How did they brainwash so many people into thinking they saw planes? What happened to the actual people on the real planes that "disappeared?"

ffs, I'm a conspiracy nut like everyone else, but it's stupid theories like this that I genuinely believe are planted by the CIA to discredit other legitimate conspiracy theories.