Asian women are now growing bigger breasts thanks to eating a more western diet...

Asian women are now growing bigger breasts thanks to eating a more western diet. Is there any point in dating white women anymore?

That's a result of consuming so much thick white-man semen

The pollution makes their women really hot, but it's effects are devastating to the males exposed to it.

Tits are alright, they need more ass doe

meanwhile in reality

I agree. This is WMAF.

When your pet mouse smells your dick cheese

>Born: December 15, 1970
That's a good 46. Compare that to white girl's at 46.

Why would you do that though. It's fucking wrong and gross. Actually deciding to make a family based on your fetishes is so fucked up. It's been proven that the more similar people are the better they get along.

>thanks to eating a more western diet.

How I know you don't know what you are talking about.

This, total MILF.

Asian tits are fantastic.

WANNA FUCK HER. GIVE ME WAIFUS
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>
THIS

They start getting old woman wrinkles right at 21+ its hilarious literal genetic degeneracy

white guy here, I regret going out with an asian chick. Turned out she was ugly

You can tell this is a false flag thread because all the posts sound like they were written by retarded niggers. Realize you people will not be allowed to destroy the planet.

Thanks, I'm no longer attracted to Asians.

My gf is Asian. She's redpilled, hates niggers, voted Trump. We're planning on having kids together. GL finding a woman like that in the white race.

All jap sl00ts are shopped to Hell&back. With a little tinkering you can reverse their manga-efforts and they look like crap, like 99% of them. Plus they are small and got no ass.

JEzus
She indeed is