Why don't young men have masculine jaws anymore? With a V-shaped face like this you'll always look like a little boy...

Why don't young men have masculine jaws anymore? With a V-shaped face like this you'll always look like a little boy. Is it related to hormones and the nu-male epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Analyze-People-Sight-Analysis/dp/1453756248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know man... I used to have one of those V-shaped face. Ever since I've started lifting and eating healthy, my jaw line became more distinct. I would say it has something to do with body fat %, the numale in your pic related is probably skinny fat.

V-shaped males have a higher iq, I guess men with square jaws have ape iq and are made for being able to take a club or brick to the face *shrugs*

low testosterone

he a cute

It's the upshot that usually women do, photograph yourself from above so the eyes are bigger and the nose+chin seem smaller
He's probably a fag

No, it has everything to do with genetics and nothing to do with hormones, this guy is Irish, they're not very known for having big jaws.

But I do, and I know few people with a manly jaw. The percentage doesn't vary amongst my father's or grandfather's generation, guess it's always been like that.

I'm a young man and I have been specifically noticed for my "manly jawline." That said, I also have a large nose due my Austrian/German/English ancestry. It's just genetics - I look like my dad. The idea that there are fewer males today with strong jaws is all confirmation bias. There were plenty of men in the past whp looked like nu-males in terms of facial aesthetics. They're simply the average in terms of looks.

nice bait mate

Fun Fact: V-shaped male facial structure was a trait sexually selected for by females as an identifying marker for betacuck providers.

faggot

>malnutrition
>sedentary lifestyle
>psychiatric drugs during childhood and adolescence

This might help.

I read this book last year. It talks about mens biological make-up. It may also help some of you NEETs find out more about yourself and why you picked the PC over the football :^)

If you have an interest in the genetic basis for human behavior, this book is for you. I've read many books on this topic, but I'd never seen one linking physical characteristics with inborn behaviorial characteristics. So naturally I was intrigued when I saw the title. In the beginning, the authors briefly discuss other species and how we know something about them just by how they look on the outside (e.g. different flowers have different smells; different dogs have different natures). They do this to build their case -- why not people? The book discusses five human types, emphasizing that most people are a combination of two with perhaps another as a distant third. As you read the book and discover your own type, you'll be amazed. The specifics are spot-on. You'll find yourself looking at your co-workers, friends, and even strangers in a whole different way, and when you come across an extreme type (i.e. not a combo), it's a real thrill. This books provides great validation for accepting who you are.
amazon.com/How-Analyze-People-Sight-Analysis/dp/1453756248

This

My jaw has become a lot stronger since I picked up basketball after doing no sports at all

>trying to write like a research paper but using no sources/citations
Why is the right wing so pseudo-intellectual?

Mouth breathing

>anymore
Wise ageless caveman please do go on about how everyone you met today has a V-shaped chin and everyone you met throughout the millennia had a square one

sean is a irish fuck
they have more lines of bottle than jaws

What did this creature's ancestors look like 100 years ago? Or 200 years?

You were probably still going through adolescence.

Asian.

Leafy goes beyond chinkhood, it looks like legitimate agnathia.

That's jack spedicey he has faggy green hair

this is how a real mans chin looks

>mars attacks.jpg

mouth breathing will definitely fuck up your face but just nosebreathing isn't enough, you need good oral posture as well

>tfw to intelligent to look masculine