Women = Men

So Sup Forums, how does it feel to be permanently btfo by logic, facts and the right side of history?

youtube.com/watch?v=HKJFESU7hqE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0
youtu.be/nYI2QgmXvgw?t=7m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3690315/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't really matter, because women lack the initiative to use their intelligence for anything notable

Video proves you wrong, grampa.

Where? I'm not talking about intelligence tests and studying, im talking about inventions etc.

Meh, women are too emotional and fragile to get anything done by themselves.

Did you watch it all?

Nice sexism, how does it feel being viewed as irrational by everyone that matters?

Yes. At the end he just mentions a few relatively insignificant examples that are mostly empiric

>cherrypicked stats are cherrypicked
>comparing males and females at age 5 and 6
>lol a woman did something in currentyear that is kinda noteworthy, therefore both sexes are equal
sage

Women have zero confidence in themselves, they literally don't have the balls to move forward

they literally admitted the men are 5/6 iq points higher in the video

btw
>mathematics nobel
there isn't a nobel in maths. how the fuck do they even claim that holy shit

How about when he said that no single person follows all stereotypes? Gtfo here you're the one cherry picking that parts you want to criticize instead of getting educated on the subject.

>0 confidence
>literally gave birth to everyone

Did you listen to the video? He said those sources are not credible, duh!

Sexists are so fucking ez to debunk.

because the husband made them

Riddle me this one
>Girl Identifies as a male
>Athete
>Takes testoterone
>Psuedo male
>BTFO every female in the competition

That guy fails to mention that in the John/Jane Smith study there was a heavy bias from other women researchers against the hypothetical woman, possibly skewing the punctiation.

Also,
>Mentioning that overglorified calculator from Nasa when Marie Curie, Lynn Margullis or Jane Goodall exist

>Did you listen to the video? He said those sources are not credible, duh!
>Sexists are so fucking ez to debunk.
Okay this is confirmed bait. Ok it's packed in folks.

>Watching channels created by nu-males

You just proved my point, fucking right wingers... dumb as a pan.

>doesn't agree with me
>it's b8
Fuck off, go be a sexist someplace else, Sup Forums has evolved.

>You just proved my point, fucking right wingers... dumb as a pan.
> (You)
>>doesn't agree with me
>>it's b8
>Fuck off, go be a sexist someplace else, Sup Forums has evolved

m8... cmon you can do better than this

Men are more intelligent

Fake science
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0

How did I prove your point?
I just showed you an example of a woman taking testosterone, wich is commonly found in males, gaining an increase in her strenght destroyedother female competitors, not because she's a woman, but because she was using testosterone.

N U C L E A R C O D E S

Why are all "science" videos essentially childish music + colorful doodling? These "science" channels are doing serious damage to the credibility of science.

Women don't need Mathematical intelligence, they need good social intelligence and great hips to give birth. "intelligent" women are trying to be men.

Why only mention individual scientists anyway? The total number of female nobel prize winners has actually gone down once women became more "equal"
youtu.be/nYI2QgmXvgw?t=7m28s

You probably voted for PCP, sexist capitalist. Go back to the past, women are bosses today, get over it.

>woman achieves great feats of strength
>used to prove women are inferior
This isn't Saudi Arabia, women have the same rights and abilities.

By taking testosterone
Fuck, you're really fucking dense

this

>You probably voted for PCP, sexist capitalist
I did, taxation is self defense

he's b8ing m8.

>see video proving women = men
conservatives...

>if countries have differences in results, it must be due to "culture" and "environment"

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

Total crap vid.

>science proves women can almost be equal to men on paper if you subsidize them and push men down

I wonder why so much has been stagnating since the bush / obama years .. ;^)

>taxation is self defense
not
>taxation is rightful compensation for sexism
I'm the one bating?

>video proving women = men

Well, do provide a link then, since that puddle of vomit you gave sure as hell didn't do that.

Interesting how they mention males have a higher IQ distribution but do not mention the implications of it. This higher distribution obviously means there are a greater number of completely retarded males, but also a greater number of highly intelligent males. Knowing this, males, in general, will always be the ones doing significant work in every field.

>I'm the one bating?
who bating who :O omg

also OP is always a faggot

By how many women were you rejected before reading ayn rand and forcing yourself to believe that you're not a turd because at least you are better than women?

I bet when you are in a social context, you lick their boots for attention.

>:O
>2017
>using text smileys OTI
>not growing up
>grow up
>pick one
>not being 12
>being sexist
user, it's time to grow up.

All posts by ID: Yp+nK49N are bait. You've been warned.

>user, it's time to grow up.
user. your bait is so weak it's sad.

wtf we already knew this. BUUUUUT men are physically stronger. women literally btfo and have to accept what men think is right.

You're taking the anonymity thing well... You legitimately sound triggered.

Riddle me this, if women are less than men, why wouldn't the real smart people (teachers, college students, women scientists, left wingers aka not nazis) know it and teach it in university courses like gender studies?

This kills the feminist.

>Riddle me this, if women are less than men, why wouldn't the real smart people (teachers, college students, women scientists, left wingers aka not nazis) know it and teach it in university courses like gender studies?
is this esoteric post ironic shitposting?

>HEY GUYS DONT LISTEN TO OP... ITS... ITS B8!!!
Are you afraid people will know I'm right if they listen to me?

if men are more intelligent.....why are there so many dense replies on this thread?

That variance is actually acknowledged in the video. Sexists have such a short attention span, they can't watch a one minute video proving them wrong.

Please more qts in stem, no one is stopping you.

>comparing brain size to elephants and whales and dolphins

but human males and human females are the same species

they're desperate.

I think he's actually just really stupid and lacks the ability to see how he is wrong. Or he's just a woman who somebody gave the idea that she can be as good as men.

>implying you're not just my cousin bumping my thread on my request
You have to go back to that's the new place for sexists. Sup Forums is grown up now.

>everyone who disagrees with me is stupid
the world must be so simple for backward thinking sexists like yourself.

I don't disagree with most of the video, but that one point is clearly false equivalence.

If you've been around on Sup Forums enough, you'd know
the answer
>Teachers
Why can't swede police call out migrant attacks?
>Cus it's RAYCEST
>Boys don't hit girls

>College students
>Smart
Maybe in the past, when it was the IQ elite, not anymore

>Woman "scientists"
A scientist can be anything from a doctor, to an engineer, this term doesn't help you

But if you want it that way, it's biologically proven that males are stronger, and women have higher pain tolerance
But just like saying race is important for IQ would be considered racist
it would be considered sexist

>Left winger aka not nazis
Just exposed your bait

>Gender studies teaching you that you're different
Haha
No, they teach you that you being "Opressed" and that you're better than them because yes.

I r8 6/10, made me reply, needs some Drumpf Nuclear codes in between

>spews migrant attack meme
>thinks right wingers being fascist is just a meme
You think like that because you're one of the nazis.

Why are you such a blatant troll?

Women don't have higher pain tolerance, their bodies make a special cocktail of hormones that make them forget and endure the pain of childbirth but outside of that women have far lower pain tolerance than men.

Really?
Source?

Funny shit m8, when Sup Forums invades twitter, no one believes you're serious with such backward sexism. Looks like when a non sexist (normal person) goes to Sup Forums everyone thinks you're abnormal. Reminds me of those "in soviet russia" jokes.

You did not answer my question.

I support this trolling, because it makes young Sup Forums's do research and proove their claims.

You just make them more fact related during debating in outside world.

I'll second the request for a source. Kinda curious.

That was fake and dumb but I lel'ed anyway

Nice reverse psychology, I read your post as:
>DELET THIS

Btw, are you that retarded you'd think I would believe you?
>Sup Forums gets btfo
>thinks it strengthens it's position
Get on with the times man, settle down.

Im not sure how reliable this source is but just google it and you'll find a lot of studies saying the same thing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3690315/

>are you that retarded you'd think I would believe you?

That shows how dense you are

We have backups for our arguments, all of your shit is based around "LOL guys it 2015+2 you're all stupid"

I fell for this meme in the past
Just lurk Sup Forums for a while, and you might just unfuck yourself

How come despite getting better grades, girls consistently score lower than boys on all standardized tests?

It's almost like the school system is geared towards them or something

Why are you expecting from women to preform same as men?
What are you a cuck?
Or a numale?

Thanks

Video explains it, cultural expectations.

People think it's "sexism" because that's how the modern propaganda machine trains them to think

50 years ago this was the normal opinion. In fact for most of human history

Can prove this whole statement false with one statement. You can't have a child without one or the other. We are not equal, we share different biological purposes and our bodies and brains function differently because of it.

That said we are entitled to equal civil liberties as we are all human.
I hope that eventually people will grow past this sepratist mentality of men vs women. Its not a contest, the human race dies without both sides.

LOL

That comes from an assumption that boys and girls are intrinsically equal.

But men have about 10% larger brains than women. And women have a radically different brain structure, more white matter, less grey matter....etc.

So with brains that are totally different in structure, why should we assume men and women will have the same mental abilities/habits/natures....etc? Doesn't make sense.

See here is the disconnect: the statement "the video explains it" is not the same as "the video proves it".

LOL

t. Greasy Portuguese person greasing up this board

>19 posts by this ID

OP is a fag even by pol standards

i was trying to contain him

>That comes from an assumption that boys and girls are intrinsically equal.
>See here is the disconnect: the statement "the video explains it" is not the same as "the video proves it".

>claims women are inferior
>thinks the burden of proof is on others
t. Sexist republican

shut ur mouf motherfucker, it's 2017, grown ups are speaking

The problem is you only need 1 man per X women for pure reproduction purposes, which isn't equal; it creates many superfluous men. But part of men's skillset is that they're better suited for real work, but superfluous men aren't gonna throw their lot in if they can't reproduce. So you have to force a 1:1 ratio to get those men invested, but with women's civil liberties they are gonna fight to be with the non superfluous men for as long as they can. That creates gender tensions and is the cause of the shit situation of marriage and relationships today.

Men and woman are not distinct in height either. I guess that means men and women do not differ in height? Uh oh, no hitting boys!

Pic related of OP

confidence
>>literally gave birth to everyone

That is just fulfilling their biological imperative. Which is arguably the most important thing a woman can do, but is constantly demonized by faggots like who you want their womyn empowered and not raising a family to further the human race.

Its the common misconception that mediocrity is what progresses civilization. When in reality its those brilliant fucks most times who make breakthroughs.

Wow... just wow... You know, I didn't even want to come here, but it's because of sexist pictures like those and pic related, that I have to post.

Bet you find this sexist picture funny don't you?

Not to mention all the smart women still just go and get blacked and mooch off their dads until the day they die. Clearly there's an issue with the system of measurement.

sexist and racist... do you even have friends?

I find it disturbingly truthful.
>I didn't even want to come here

Then why did you? Go back to your libcuck echo chamber if you don't want to be triggered.

>sexist
Nod an argumend

A fact is a fact. regardless of how it makes faggy SJW losers feel.

>comes to Sup Forums
>cries about sexism and racism

>goes to Sup Forums
>feels free to be an irrational sexist and racist just because of mob mentality

>You have to force a 1:1 ratio to get those men invested.
Look at all the cucks in Sup Forums these days? You think they care about their wives having sons? All it would mean is that those of us that are more capable will breed. Youd see things like IQ, traits, and genetics become more important in womens sexual partner choices as well.

Based post.

This. Science isn't fun. Science isn't wondrous. Science is tedious. Science is rote repetition and trial and error

Men are on average taller and more muscular than women.

The facts aren't equal. Sexism isn't a counter-argument.

There's more blacks in prison.
The facts aren't equal. Racism isn't a counterargument.

I was like you once young grasshopper. I came here to be challenged. You could much more easily have gone to some libcuck echo chamber website and started this debate... but you didn't. Because you know the moderators there will just shut down your opposition, leaving you with a hollow facsimile of "victory".

and you heard about how awful this place was. And you knew the debate wouldn't get shut down.

Now here you are.

isms are bullshit. Isms exist only to stifle debate.

Let go of the isms.

>only men can take testosterone
>if women take testosterone it's cheating

The hoops you go through to justify your edginess...
>user, you could be so special like me if only you had as many edges
No one likes you. Think about that for a second. Your life choices took you where you are.