en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boniface_of_Tarsus
youtu.be/dMHTSY-7mKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God is real and Jesus was his son.

It's literally 100% true.

>It's literally 100% true.

prove it faggot

There is no good reason to be.
Just look at what happened here. It was the Christcucks who through the church convinced the highly religious white population to give up their heritage and future. It has only brought misery and destruction.

Pro tip
he can't

Heaven.

If you're wrong, who cares. You get a "You Tried!" certificate and eternity of nothingness.

Let me guess, it was the " we're all one tribe under God" shtick like always, wasn't it?

Why do Christcucks think they're so based when 90% of them are anti-white?

Don't ask Sup Forums. If you're up against a wall then go ahead and try to throw God down to the mat.

no point, you're brainwashed and only you can get rid off it.

>God down to the mat.

Will do, its the same shit anyways.

>brainwashed

athiesm a shit , Christianity a shit,

>>>/cuckshed/

Yes exactly this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belhar_Confession

The church was also infiltrated by those pushing liberation theology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

Hope you get an answer, mate.

I did.

thanks for proving my point.

>thanks for proving my point.

Christianity is sheer brainwashing m80. Ever talked to a fundie? Complete morons.

Also Anlgicanism literally can't exist without the monarchy. Congrats on whenever your paki queen comes about.

Why don't you get out of your cage and try to help somebody instead?

I do, but I'm not a Christcuck. I'm currently studying to become an extreme right wing philisophy prof.

Then why do you come here to oppress Christians when you're still just studying?

I like to think of god as everything beautiful in the world and that connected feeling you get when u on psychedelics.

>oppress Christians
>criticism is oppression

>>>/tumblr/

>psychedelics

total degeneracy

why?

You shoulda believe in one god.
Because there are not any proof that we are really living and the things we see is not an illusion. So we can not prove anything. I mean our lives are so cheap. Billions of people lived and died. There must be something. We can not know anything. So we must believe in a thing. You can imagine it as you wish but there must be a god figure in this reality.

Criticism? What criticism?

You literally started the thread by asking for one good reason to be a "Christcuck."

If we think christianity it is little bit nonsense. I mean why the holy god would need a son or wife? You guys need to realize that jesus was a prophet. Some guys made him look like god. He was saying the gods words. Just like muhamet. Christianity is degeneracy. They say there are 3 gods. Wife dad son. Whats that? Why does he need a wife and son? He created the universe and everything. You guys need to believe in one god. In islam or in the turks religion tengriism there are only one tengri (god) he know everything he can do everything. Dont be an atheist that fast just think about monotheism.

>Wife dad son.
wow it's almost as if you described the process of life and a family

What's your rape baby score?

Because if you need drugs to find meaning in life then you havent found meaning at all. Meaning needs to be self sustaining.

I remeber my grandad telling me I'd go to hell and burn for eternity if I didn't get babtised and confess my sins, then took me to a fuckin Southern Babtist church who didn't do that confession shit.
I was afraid of hell so I prayed constantly trying to feel something, but never felt anything. I thought I must be believe in Christ or I wouldn't be so scared. Yet I felt nothing.

Then I realized how fucking retarded it was to believe in some guy who says cut your dick, everyone is the same, then abandons his creation.

What did you mean by this. I'm not a native english speaker. My knowledge is not enough or you can not fucking speak clearly.

I don't know. You said there are 3 gods, which is false. There is one God.

And then you said it is wife dad son, which I guess is actually kind of insightful. I never thought about it like that.

cause it will irritate ALOT of people

You won't believe in a guy. You will believe in a god. Think about it. Our ancestors were right. They had the life experiment. Believe in a one god. Who is powerful and eternal. He created us from nothing. We are here because there is an energy. There was an energy which has started the fire.

Unless you are a Baptist (or Anabaptist) there is no point in believing in Christianity.
The only ones advocating for "we are all equal" are the rest. In all my years of living, the baptists are the only ones hard-lined enough to reject people of different faith and are very selective in who they let into the church as a member. They also are more strict than the Catholics, and will politely tell Jews to fuck off.
The reason fags on this board go for Catholicism is because of it's lost pride in killing Saracens, but it was the Catholics who also hunted down the Anabaptist believers because they threatened the theocracy.
Come home white man, to Baptism.

Anyway, the trinity is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This is not wife dad son.

However, what it's all about is life; indeed the first book in the bible is named genesis. That is, how to make life. How do you make life? A wife and a dad make a son. So that's a very correct triad you pointed out.

We took the "chosen" from the Jews.

>"chosen"

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIT

>Anabaptist

I'm fine not being jewish tho

Free wine + treat every sunday.

There can be diffrences in sects but the main idea is there are three holy things. Oh and they say jesus dead because of our sins hold on a second if he is god's son why does he dies. Is this shit a fairy tale. God is having sex with mary mary gets silent jesus borns he dies oh wait whats that. And is there any explanation the ages before jesus? I can say that he was a prophet. He was just a person. But he had some miracles when god permits him. Believe in only one god dude. Get that bias out from your head. Say that in your mind god send someofhis prphets for teach us and jesus were oneofthem just like moses muhamed and abraham and adam and eve.

dude wat

If you just want to call Jesus a prophet that's alright. We don't have accurate recordings of whatever happened, but apparently he did say a lot of things people tried to write down and/or promulgate.

I'm not an Anabaptist, just a regular baptist.

There is no good reason.

Christcuckoldry is how kikes control the white populations. We can't move forward to anything more right wing than the Republican party without putting down the kike on a stick, which we shouldn't be bowing to anyway.

Don't be a hypocrite.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
You sure about it? After 350 years?

Like you said, same things happened to muhamet too. But they write everything when he said something. In the world there are not any tiny diffrence between kuran's. Im saying that bible has changed. Too many times. It is not accurate. It can be look funny but i suggest you to read kuran. Just only one time open a website and turn a random page. When you are clicking it think about god then post it here what you face.
P.s god is one and only. He didnt born or he didnt give any born. He dont need anything and anyone. Jesus was his prophet but people changed his words.

Pascal's wager is bullshit.

I always keep my ears open to people who preach the kuran.

It's just not convincing. The Jewish shit (old testament) isn't very convincing either.

Because Adam and Eve had one real. Only she broke it. And only Christ can make you a new creation in belief in Him in this age. He died a perfect ransom on the very tree on which they fell. And He was more than likely the other tree in the garden they completely ignored. Marry Him. There is none of this in Heaven. And there will be made after His return a final judgment and a new heaven and a new earth. You need a new spirit body and spirit armour now, because God made your soul. Nobody else. And we and God are very dissimilar. We cannot save ourselves. He came miraculously and performed miracles yet you trust yourselves. The religion of séance called science. And doubt God and The Holy Spirit. And call these females. And Christ.

Rule

We are not missionaries, but if your blood are from here, this treason..... this fucking treason.. this white christ...

Come home we're back..... christ cucks.... basically jewish slaves

>One knows
>who wide wanders
>and have traveled far
>which thoughts
>each man hides
>who knows what wits are.

What convince you then? We all know that bible changed too many times. Jesuss words has been changed. Trinity is a big nonsense. In Sup Forums im suggestin you to read kuran it is funny right but im saying it out of my heart to you. Dont think that its the ar*bs shiet. I hate ar*bs too but it is the religion bizz you know what i mean it is just like the jesus was a kike thing right. Open a kuran in a site read a sentence then write here.

Two things I guess.

Irrational: God saved my ass too many times.
Rational: I'm not smart enough to refute any part of the bible I've read.

Literally I don't care if you have a different belief structure. Japan for instance has a different belief structure, but it's half way across the fucking planet and it doesn't bother anybody.

What bothers me is the god damned Jews who force Islam and Christianity to clash.

>be a slave
>fuck the brains outta your pagan dimepiece master all day
>get bored of life when you can do whatever whenever wherever
>discover Christianity with your girl and enjoy simplicity for what it is
>travel to dipshit Turkey around 300 ad where any open Christians are flayed alive
>walk up to their dumbfucking mugs and announce your Christian
>become immortalized as the greatest spicelord sent by the Son of Man
>be Boniface of Tarsus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boniface_of_Tarsus

theres a reason ppl like this guy don't get mentioned in America... but hey by all means avoid becoming a "Christcuck"

If they're against it, you should be for it.

Seriously though. Christianity is the basis of Western Civilization.

This is not about bothering someone or not. This is about the right path. Im saying you and giving you examples like councils. Bible has changed by people. It is human made. In bible you are using torah too (which belongs to jews). I think you would get in the right path. (I am not the one who decides the right path but i am saying that it is changed it is human made it contains so many nonsense. Like baptism how can a baby have a sin or how can a pope clear you out from sins how can he say you son we are all will be in haven thx to jesus. Bible is damaged its practises damaged. My last words read kuran. Just do it. I want you to do it. I have not any relation with you but i would be happy if you find out bible damaged and how does it feels to read god's words to human beings.
Thank you have a nice life. Be good.

Sounds good. If we're both good then we shouldn't have any trouble with each other.

God bless.

Because you are a sinner and fall far short of the glory of god. However in gods mercy he sent his only son to die for your sins and give you a chance to enter heaven that you probably dont deserve.

In John 1 the Holy Spirit descended on Jesus Christ in the form of a dove, that same Holy Spirit is the one who impregnated Jesus's mom, Mary

The Holy Spirit is from God, so Jesus is the son of God

god doesn't exist faggots

>wailing and gnashing of teeth

We don't have any problem with each other. It is all about religions.
We can be good at this life but there is a world awaits us. It is all about the hereafter. We should be good at there too. I know it is the hardest thing in the world but you can change your thoughts about religion. Actually there are not so many diffrences just some main changes. If we all believe that there is a god, there is an after life, there are god's prophets(including muhammet too), there are holy books, there are angels (like gabriel) and if we believe fate, charity, enormity all of that comes from mighty god we won't have any problem at there probably.

The Prophecies of the Book of Daniel written long ago, came true. Look at Daniel and compare it to history. If false, that is a big coincidence. Gives a little more strength to case of the Bible being true

I wish you were the face of Islam and not the problems we have today.

I am named after one of those angels. I just don't regard so far as muhammet as being a prophet any more than I regard one of the Morman guys as being a prophet.

As with Jews, I don't really care as long as they don't fuck with me. But somehow that's never good enough.

Cause it's true

Non practicing Catholic here. Looking forward to killing mud slimes in God's name when the crusades start back up.

Salve Regina

Nice trips but study your shit first. There are a lot of problems with Catholicism, and killing people at whim should go.

At a whim?

Nice digits, but trips trump so you are wrong.

Stick around. You will learn.

Anime can finally be made real in heaven.

Teach me something

We shall see MIDF, we shall see.

The archangel Michael takes you up to Heaven to be judged.

MIDF probably not.

>make my case for me
John McCain tied to human trafficking and Saudis
Syria General bagged another airstrike target
A major document dump happened tied to a human trafficking group
Veritas dropped the second CNN set
NOLA just had a possible terrorist attack
That is why we are being spammed like this

The pope already sold us out. Sorry brother we will hqve to wait till muslim voilance finally convinces people.

Yeah when you die, what about killing on a whim?

Don't.
It's already too late for you, heretic.

I'll be ready.

I don't think killing on a whim would get you good stock and trade when you are judged.

#notmyprobmlem

You know the pope isn't infallible right, he is only the soul authority when speaking in councils and ex cathedra

As will I.

The church has a tradition of just war, fighting in a war is not the same as murder

I am aware but a crusade wont hapen without the pope.

Then let the war be just.

I haven't seen is so. Then again, I'm not the judge.

Popes have a quick turover rate

Did God not order wars in the times old?

There were also Christians in the Roman army Prior to Constantine

Then let God order a new one.

Lets hope.

You'll have a reason to get out of bed at least 1 day a week, you fucking loser.

youtu.be/dMHTSY-7mKI

There will come a point when the Church realises that this threat cannot be handled. One could already consider current events as an attack on the common Christian. Remember, the crusades began after a long period of tolerance by the Church.

There was a bigger attack on Christians about merely 10 years ago.

God now is giving us the go-ahead signal.

pretty sure all the tendie lovin heathen queen antifa worshippers are handing their skulls over on a silver spike as we speak... we might get ta chomp corn for the duration this one

Until the Church calls, Christians (Catholics especially) will continue to turn the other cheek.

That's not even what turning the other cheek means.

As for the Catholic church, it's much like the lying media. And it has been for decades. When Easter comes around maybe I'll link some nice things.

The internet is the new medium.

Liberalism and Progressivism spread that Catholic Charity always demands us not to reply to any offense our enemies make against us, no matter what. If we act otherwise, we would be disobedient to the precept of Our Lord who told us to “offer the other cheek.” This groundless generalization of that wise precept does not fit with the traditional interpretation made by the ordinary Magisterium of the Church.

Today we bring to our readers a text by the famous moralist Fr. Victor Catherein (1845- 1931), which reflects well the teachings of the Church on this topic. He tells us that self-defense and the proper punishment of the aggressor are included in the interpretation of that precept.

two digits of truth

We can step ahead a few more moves, but if Christians understood this much it would be a swiftboat on the garden path.

Whats worse about this is that it isnt just an attack on Christians, its an attack on everything NOT mud slime. At what point do people wake up and realise that this will not change. It is ingrained in their religion and their beliefs. It was fought before, and its time to fight again.

>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
If you get my drift