We are coming for you alt-right pussies. Be scared

We are coming for you alt-right pussies. Be scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkZuNGZOgjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sick beard dude

>wear a shirt a size smaller than you should to look big

The swoleleft Twatter post are funny looks like this is some fags daydream

No Pepe
This guy will probably get killed by his pet niggers

Nah this in Brooklyn
What'll happen is that he'll flex a bicep at the wrong hipster and she'll say in front of their friends that she reminds him of a rapist and that his presence triggers him and he'll become a social pariah.

where can I get the Lumineers' album on vinyl? You look like you could help me.

Pepe did nothing wrong.

>start lifting
>test goes up
>turn conservative

Swole? Dudes just fat. You can make out his soft titties.

Holy fuck, that pepe made me laugh so hard.

Hope you don't try to attack a Trump supporter and get shot by them or anything.

I don't think republicans are particularly pro gun or anything though so you should be fine.

Literally social justice warriors

no amount of lifting will send them back to 1930

Is he strong enough to stop bullets?

are white people really this dumb? i was not expecting the males to be this dumb nevermind the sjw feminist cunts.

now conservative, fit and ready for battle.

This

Damn it the ginger shariah patrol guy is now going to the gym

Like all beta moves this is clearly just a pussy play.

NIGGA YOU GOT GYNO

G Y N E C O M A S T I A

Control your estrogen when you decide to roid you pathetic faggot. Should've read some shit first. Now you have bitch tits and still have an unimpressive amount of muscle, and likely zero combat experience.

Swollen titty left, lol. In fairness he does look like a bitchmade faggot but he's much more intimidating than 99% of antifa, so he's got that going for him

Salam brother

>A
>FUCKING
>GINGER

How much are you going to spam this. I hope you and your jewish family dies a slow painful one

swoleleft vs armedright

bullets..?

Why always gingers?

Meat the leaders of #ArmedLeft

>no shoulders
>bitch tits
>no definition

so scared pls no punch

>numale beard
>body that screams "i do curls and nothing else"

come get it pussy

Holy fuck this,something like that happened to me.Coincidence? There might be some truth to that.

Why do you think we bitch about them so much?

Yeah we are waiting bitch, when the fuck are you coming for us again? I hear a lot of talk, I don't see a lot of action. Man the fuck up or sit back down you pathetic totalitarian coward.

He just eat clen and tren hard.

>swole
>still looks skinny-average

Do the realize that once they get some upper body strength and adequate T, that all it's going to take is a few memes to completely fuck their shit up?

I mean politically, of course.

If they lift, they won't be leftist for long. At best, if he trains hard, he's just going to be like a centrist, pro-labor democrat eventually.

>this is what passes for "swole" in antifa

When we throw them out of the helicopters, we're going to have to tie weights to them just to make them fall.

>Lift to "fight Nazis"
>Encounter actual Nazis
>Nazis either stab them to death or just shoot them and move onto the next beardcuck
Its gunna be just like good 'ol 2015 lads

Who the fuck are you talking to?

>#armedleft
armed with bb guns

i cant tell if these shill posts are satire or serious

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

anavar give up

>wearing a small shirt to make yourself seem more muscular
>implying he doesn't still look just barely above average, if at all
>weightlifting prepares you to be able to fight someone (most hilarious part)
>implying leftists aren't mentally weak and will fold up at the first sign of resistance
Good for them for working on their fitness though

How many fucking times are you going to post this OP?

That trigger discipline.

This shit will be too easy.

Only way they can win is if they stick to their sucker punch tactics.

He also has a beard to hide his weak chin and jaw line.

I used to do that shit when I was still a twinkish teenager in terms of facial bone structure. Never trust any mother fucker with a goatee or facial hair like that. They are hiding something.

Higher testosterone compells men to be violent and hungry for things that only men care about
Leftism can't handle that and it causes them to turn conservative because the old ways are the only path to getting what men truly want
Only dyels and gym rats can be liberal kek

Of course it's a ginger. What the fuck is wrong with these faggots?

Hard work to look good helps you appreciate capitalism and more attention from women that aren't purple haired overweight man haters helps you appreciate traditional roles in dating and marriage.

What about hobo tier beards?

>Poncho Martinez

that's a fucking crazy name

Kek. I'm a skinnyfat shit who barely moves and I look more jacked than this asshole.

>balding
>low t reddit art of manliness.com "masculine" beard
every
time

these fucking cucks

DELET THIS

Speechless

pepe's eye on pillow on the floor

$5 says he doesn't weigh more than 160 and isn't taller than 5'9

Where are all those nazis who they want fight with? Did anyone yet saw any of them running around and gassing jews?

Fucker can try, Kek is already at the gym

>When you're holding out until the food shortages begin to cut

I'd ask him to pound my asshole but he'd probably give me the gift.

Scary

At least that guy actually lifts unlike 80% of fat Sup Forums autists. If you've been here for more than six months and haven't started to lift or improve yourself in other ways you need to leave.

I will supply the brojobs

Nazis watch out

nah but he's still weak as hell

It's well known that there's a correlation between physical strength and having right wing politcal stances

Glad they're bulking up. Skinny fags are hard to shoot. There's less center mass there.

Take truvada

I don't have any trashcans on the corner of my property for you to kick over... how am I supposed to know youre tough?

It's more difficult to tell at that point. But definitely all conventional goatees and beards like that antifa faggot, he's hiding his womanly physiognomy. It's 100% tryhard, without fail.

He's a big guy

He's bigger than 95% of the people on this site. Leftists aren't fucking around anymore

You can shoot their huge dongs though

Lol WAT?!! The guy in OP's pic uses tren?!!! ....... AHAHAHAHA the only thing that faggot is injecting is another man's sperm straight into his asshole and mouth.

B..B...but, I have a closet full of guns and ammo. Why should I be worried?

your forearms remind me of my grandmother. the fuck you do at the gym all day? obviously not masturbating

All my Chad friends are right, so there has to be some reason

Holy shit this guy's a monster

The right's equivalents would eat this kid for breakfast.

Make a dickisil bro and then do like that pic with the bleach as an asthma puffer

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Can't wait.

lmao a fucking balding manlet

>He's a big guy

4u

but he ain't even swole

We know it's you cuckboi
You try too hard to look tough and imposing but you just look like a metro hipster faggot who drinks bacon siracha flavored craft beer.

Absolutely what I expected.

>Those lifts

Sad!

>leftists aren't fucking around anymore

Good.
let them become more violent and hostile. Let them kill somebody. They're tearing themselves apart through this.

I forgot. Also i have a shit ID
>he lifts for women
Shame. Muh nofap!

First they came for the trashcans, but I did not speak out, for I was not a trashcan.

Then they came for the Starbucks windows, but I did not speak out, for I was not a window.

Then the Soros money dried up and they all went home, and there was nobody left to come for me.

>be ripped as fuck
>still be such a cuck that you wont get laid

>280LB DIDDLY

NIGGA I PUSH PRESS THAT

>swol

I'm 5'11 160 lbs And i bet on my life i can squat more than that commie faggot

Our guys are stronger.
youtube.com/watch?v=MkZuNGZOgjA

I wish. I don't have the genetics to pull that off

Only muscles that matter are the ones needed for pulling a trigger.

Nice airshit fgt

underrated