Sup Forums BTFO

JOURNALIST HIRED BY PAUL JOSEPH WATSON SAYS THAT THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS IN MALMO.

HOW CAN YOU Sup ForumsTARDS EVER RECOVER???

1. Isn't this Tim Pool guy from the one covering OWS and BLM? How unbiased is he really?

2. Did anyone teach him journalism? You're supposed to use hidden cameras and walk around the place at night (you know when the criminals are active). Walking around with big cameras and a big group with possible police/security --- thinking they would get attacked. Even the majority of criminals aren't that stupid. There is always more risk committing crimes in front of a camera (duhhh) and they prefer to at least outnumber their victims.

Shut the fuck up you fucking drumpftard.

Stop ignoring the facts for once in your life.

His point about the definition of "no-go" is a valid one.

I dont even care at this point, let Sweden deal with it, the constant pussyfooting and babying around the issue is the problem, seriously, whatever.

you are not the one living here faggots

>Don't poke holes in my bullshit bag, it will leak!

What a fag.

That's him, he worked/s for Vice News. So total propagandist

he was not hired by PJW you retard

They're not women.

>thinking crime and violence is an everyday occurrence in Sweden.

Gee, it's like it happens once every few weeks.

>with big cameras and many people

Yeah you're not gonna get robbed walking around like that. If Tim was legit he'd strap on a small body cam and go walk around these places at 1 am.

kek has spoken

Yes he was. He got paid 2k dollars by PJW.

Thats funny because when i watched an Australian version of 60 minutes they did get harrased also he has to post the video because we all know leftist lie through their teeth

No go is related to law and govt forces, not people with cameras

Implying any of them will tell the truth.

you can still roll for happenings

trips he gest stabed

I hope Pool is honest enough to point out that problems are not some kind of every day event. Even war zones are not often that violent.

You will normally have few periods of high activity and many periods of no activity.

When documenting social trouble, you don't announce your presence before you go. All the really dangerous people will avoid what will appear to be a trap.

Doubles and he gets raped

So a large group of people with big cameras walked around and what happened was that NO large groups of criminals started flaunting crimes in front of them? Well that's all I need to be convinced.

bump

Why diden't he film live then?