If muslims were white

If muslims were majority white what would the liberal and conservative response to them be.

>i'm white
worshipping a fucking pedo? Speak for yourself

White people are much too smart and civilized to be Muslims.

Omg you rapist Cis white scum

Liberals: evil violent rapists
Conservatives: good boys who dindu nothin

Basically just reverse it

>what is the dark ages

You don't know what that actually means do you?

>unironically believing this
u dun goofed

They would call them proxy nazis

Christianity was just as bad as Islam in the past (arguably worse), book burning, witch burning, pagan burning, etc...

>Conservatives: good boys who dindu nothin

Most of Sup Forums hates white muslims the most

What it used to be - OMG THEY ARE SAVAGE MORONS AND EVIL WOMAN HATERS.

Conservatives would do the same as they used to do to - Yes. They have different religious practices. We must respect them because oil and (((allies))).

The same. Their end game is wiping Christianity out, not white people.

I mean, it's literally called the "Dark Ages" because it was a period when people were retarded.

Then it would become White man's religion, just like Christianity

The pope doesn't need Islam to do that.

if most muslims were white they would be arrested like regular pedophiles

for some reason it doesnt count as pedophilia if you are middle eastern

Hitler liked Arabs.

Kek I didn't think about this

They would actually connect Nazi Germany and the Osman Empire

Kek this would be gold

I only hate Muslims cause there brown and low iqs and they cucked us hard. IF they were white however I'd join in a heartbeat. Be honest I know alot of you guys agree with there ideologies but won't ever join them cause there shitskin retards. Hell even Hitler said something similar

Hitler liked the Islam, not the Arabs
He literally said Germans should have been spearhead of Islam instead of the arabs

muhammad was white, why you think they get so mad when people do caricatures of him?

>Brown

Most of us are more white than the mongrels who post here

>Low IQ
Most of the doctors, software engineers and professors working in US and EU are from South Asia.

Why do you hate people based on their skin color? Also it is rich coming from Spain considering you people look like Arabs.

Bosnians are just as bad as other Muslims.

Mudslimes believe you go to hell if you don't pee squatting like a girl. Mudslimes believe semen is formed in your back. Mudslimes believe the sun sets in a pond. Mudslimes believe lizards are evil because they didn't save Abraham from a fire. Mudslimes believe drinking camel piss is good for you. Muhammad was a false prophet according to even Mudslime writings. Aisha is the official inventor of the "my dog ate my homework" excuse.

Islelm is a mental illness regardless of whether Mudslimes are white or not.

>If muslims were majority white
they probably would have had a reformation by now

Hitler had nothing against the Arabs. In fact he thought positively of them and Islam.

All these hot opinions.

Most of the stuff floating on Google is fabricated. The scriptures are quite general in terms of moral lessons, and only talk about rights and virtues.

The details of personal lives are based on eye witness accounts which can have errors and omissions. History from that era is very difficult to understand.

whats christianity ????

Honestly I cant tell Spanish and Arabs apart.

>South Asia

Stop lumping Paki's and Banga Dangs in with Based Punjabs, Ali.

All your good for is killing infidels and fixing cricket matches.

He's basically right though - Islam is retarded and so are the people who follow it.

I'd say pull your boots up and get your shit together, but maybe you want to wait and see how the Wests experimentation with atheism shakes out first.

You do realize that most of Pakistan is Punjabis right? The largest province with the most political power.

Punjab was split between India and Pakistan.

That's why even most of the liberal tard Spanish hate Muslims for shitting up the genes of half our country. Also lol for every 1 Muslim doctor there is probably 10,000 Muslims who can't even write.

Yea stupid shit like that because of there low iqs makes it cancer it'd obviously have to be heavily edited

>in the past
there you are!

I'm not denying it like 60% of the country are basically Arab rape baby's but not all of us are. I am from the north and have green eyes and brown hair, pale skin

Fair enough, but honestly from barcelona downwards most of the Spaniards look like Arabs. Im not complaining I find that attractive, just stating an observation.

Mehmet, you need to read:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'Most of the torment of the grave is because of urine.'" (Sunan Ibn Majah 348)

Also, how does it feel to know that the post peaceful verse of the Qur'an (5:32) is a quotation from the Talmud (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5)?

There are a couple white Muslim countries.
And they're all impoverished third-world shitholes.

Albania is the first one that comes to mind.

This... white nationalists are just butthurt at middle easterners for having based societies rather than degeneracy.

>tfw hate islam because you dont agree with their ideologies and you're caught between retarded liberals who defend them just for being brown and retarded right wingers who hate them just for being brown

Islam is the ultimate red pill

Yeh somehow I still don't think Hitler would like Angela Merkels migrant policies today but maybe thats just me

it's called the "Dark Ages' because there's very little primary information from that period you mong

It would just be like the Duggars, but with Durkadurka-speak.

kek
I have to (you) this. So fucking true.

I think the Balkan conflict answered that question. Read a book once in a while.