Does the question, "is living life worth it?" cross your mind?

Does the question, "is living life worth it?" cross your mind?

Too often

I'm stable but very unhappy.

i'm having a good time m8

seems worth it to me

No because I'm not a weak minded sucka

my country has sold out to its faggot son country and im up to my balls in pakis

>tfw all your care is in how your country is doing

get me the fuck off this ride.

i'm pretty unhappy with my life
only still on this earth cause of like 3 people

every night as I lay in bed before I go to sleep.

All the time, I'm looking into turning to religion. Damn red pill does this

no because i will enter eternal salvation
atheistcucks btfo

when i was young people told me to cherish my happiness because life would get harder and worse as i got older, but its been the opposite for me. its gone from good, to great and its getting better all the time!

But would you heel to something that you knew you couldn't trust?

the jesusman is real

you think our universe started out of fuck all for no reason?

someone made it.

Agreed, I live in paki land Luton- this shit is never ending.

That is awesome :)

Sometimes, but the hate that the so very ungodliness and amount of just helpless degeneracy in this world keeps me going.

Same, and the same number.

I think that only applies to overtly organised religion, I was raised a Catholic and shudder at the thought of the Pope. But surely spirituality can't hurt.

Regularly, still struggle to find an answer

I just have a hard time with telling myself that death is going to be okay

A NIGHT SKY FULL OF CRIES

A lot.

That's why I decided to drop out of the societal thread mill for a while and go travelling.

I hope to find some purpose out here.

A word to the wise, always be social. Try to break it, and be you. I reccomend watching the new Stefan Molymeme video on this dude who has one week to live.

Depends. I have my brief moments of glory and success and feel like I can stride forwards to greatness.

Then the power trip begins to end as I fuck myself over and quickly slump back into depression and self-loathing. Then the hell of apathy takes me over for seemingly ages until I have my next nugget of glory.

And the cycle repeats...

See this existence as a flowing and ebbing tide, constantly coming and going. Death is a part of that but our existence will continue to come and go.

Yes, and the answer has been "No" for a long time

I get that, find out who you are, what meanings you give to the world and what your soul is made of. You'll be better for it

Would our existance be a memory or something physical after death?

To be honest, the reason I haven;t actually killed myself (and the reason I hope most of you haven't) is due to two things that I cling on onto. Stubborn hope and intense INTENSE hatred. All of those people that ever fucked with me? Called me fat and retarded? I fucking NEED to prove them wrong!! I was 270 2-3 years ago now I'm 220, currently on my way to a pharmacy degree. I even had a shift in ideology. Voted for Trump due to principles and how I saw that literally eryone in my life who i want dead voted the opposite. I hope that one day I can buy a house and live on my own land. Hoard guns, play vidya, workout and prove all of those fucking assholes WRONG!!! I want to live long enough to say to some asshole "get the fuck off my lawn". Don't let others get you down guys. You're better than that. Learn to hate them more than you hate yourself. you might even learn to love yourself in the process.