Whats your ideal government?

And economic policy.

kill all non whites and asians, universal healthcare but if your reason for needing that healthcare is because of drugs you dont get it

First a highly authoritarian state comes in to wipe out the undesirables, build infrastructure, and the military. After everything is settled, a libertarian society with no degenerates to undermine it is established.

>kill all no whites and Asians
Seems unrealistic.

Laissez faire

Full capitalist, libertarian white ethnostate.

Can you be simultaneously an ethnostate and libertarian?

Eugenics based anglostate.

Capitalism.

If there were only whites left, yes.

One must follow the other.

The correct answer.

Government isn't allowed to have a sales tax of more than 33% at any time, all other taxes are abolished.

Government builds basic infrastructure, has public schools, and supports a strong military and police, with a justice system. That is it.

Free trade and small government is the norm. All weapons except biological are legalized, almost all drugs are legalized except those that cause you to become imminently dangerous to other people.

School goes for a few more hours each day, those hours allow students to get additional physical training, as well as learn how to work in a squad, make IED's, shoot accurately, etc. There's also prayer in schools.

Military works closely with unofficial civilian militias. They provide training and outdated equipment, and the militias will likely help the military if a foreign invader attacks.

these.

I support A Strasserist state and a command economy.

Complete corporate oligarchy where every citizen is given 1 million dollars at birth. Then It's sink or swim for life.

right wing limited state capitalism

>aka, tax jewish bankers, wall street, multinational corporations, and Mr. finkelstiens investment fund

>invest it in space travel, high speed maglev trains, state steel, mining, and energy companies, world class infrastructure etc.

>Authoritarian bit still keeping most tenets of capitalism.
>Kill all non-whites except the far East Asians (Korea, Japan, Philippines, HK and Taiwan, maybe Shenzhen Zone too). Mainland China can burn.
>Active space program so we can eventually leave our system. Once we escape the Kuiperbelt the human species is immortal.

Every ideological and religious group is allowed to form their own laws under a main constitution of the government that draws some lines. No one can be judged by another groups law unless they commit a crime against that group. Punishments for crimes against the government is regulated by government.

Government owns all empty land and rents it to people who will make use of it instead of just selling it to someone who might not use it after some time, other than that private property is allowed.

Hitler's - it worked well

AnCap

So very authoritarian capitalism?

An ethno-nationalist non-interventionist state with a classical liberal economy

>Priorities.

I'm fine with how things are I guess, I wish Trump didn't take away our healthcare and be all racist and stuff though.