Be me

>be me
13 years old
>see American history x on tv for the first time
> immediately sympathize with the main characters and the natsoc
>why are they the bad guys? This makes sense.
When did you first realize something wasn't right Sup Forums?

I haven't been here for very long. This past election was an eye-opening experience for me

when jet fuel supposedly melted steel beams, when they factually can not do such a thing.

> 13 years old

That's the problem. Idiots like you have the mentality of pre-teens, which is why they post stupid bullshit WOO WOO like religion, white supremacy, anti-refugee butthurt (it's not their fault they are exponentially more attractive than you doo-doo heads and score more!) and Donald Trump support (an idiot fascist who should have had his ass kicked out of this country for promoting bigotry).

Was about that age years ago when it first got on tv. Good goy keep defending them

They can weaken them, though. Not to mention the impact bent many of them.

If you consider that, plus the fact that Mossad commandos rigged the building with C4 prior to the impact...the tower collapsing makes a lot of sense.

And you still have that bullshit pig-supremacy woo-woo in your head. Fucking idiot.

Did you miss the point of the book/movie? They could keep their beliefs (which he realized were dumb because they were all broad sweeping generalizations) yet he was causing as many problems as the people he hated by belonging to a group that did nothing but terrorize and antagonize people.

And as it turned out, those Nazis didn't even care about him or his safety and just used him to further their own cause.

Listen normalfag shill, if you aren't answering this person's question, and trying to do a lame troll and shill, then please casually fuck off. The fact that you, a blue pilled retard shill is shitting on a Gen Z kid is fucking laughable as your post. Where is your proof of Donald Trump being racist? Mexicans are a Nationality, Muslims are not a race, Communists aren't people.

I'm not gen z dog. I'm in my 20s now

Thank you for the clarification, I thought you were 13. Either way, fuck the shills.

He is against illegal immigration. Communists ARE people.

Fuck you and fuck your family. White pigs like you and them should be dragged behind the barn and dealt with.

Most bad guys in movies are based on hitler, that's why I always liked bad guys more. Hollywood was always owned by Jews, that do you expect.

what did you expect*

This is the shitty post I have ever seen. Illegal immigration is a crime.

Nice bait nigger

>No ones this stupid

>Poor bait

I realized something was fucked up when I was in college. I was coming from a working class family while most of the people I knew where middle class. A lot of the white people were very careful of their language to a such a point where I was often be scolded for saying what I wanted to say. I first thought it was class problems at first, but then I realized that the university was employing Marxist bullshit in the first two years of school for the majority of the college. The minority students that were middle class (mostly the black students) were the most racist people that I ever meet. Anyone I meet from the hood have been nicer than most of the middle class black people I met at that college. What was worse was when the Black Student Union went from room to room chanting, "death to all white people" for three weeks during Ferguson and none were punished. That's when I realized that something was wrong. I came from a working class neighborhood full of different races and people got along with one another just fine. Then I saw this shit and realized something was fucked.

I "woke up" in the weeks after 9/11..
When half the world found out it was a false flag.

Welcome padawan.
We will teach you the ways of the force.

It was good for a hardy laugh.

I cheered for the Nazi's during a WW2 film when I was 7. Mom had to tell me to stop.

Been hiding my power level ever since

Which movie?

>watch hitler speeches on history channel when im like 10 years old
>'hey, this hitler guy makes a lot of sense'

Liberals hate American history X because in the end niggers will always be niggers no matter how you personally act towards them.

>Communists ARE people
[citation needed]

Memphis Belle

I had heard about the jewish cabal in my early teens way too long ago now. Never really paid much attention to it until I started getting more involved politics and as the internet has grown.

>be 9 years old
>be a bit autistic but otherwise a fairly well-behaved and well-performing student
>have Down's syndrome and other undermensch classmates
>because I don't have any friends, the (((teacher))) pairs me up with the retards so that I cushion their retardedness since no one is allowed to deal with the retards
>quickly gain a desire to see the world eradicated of poor genes

By coincidence, this was also the first year I learned what a Nazi was, when we were having a heritage day and kids called me a Nazi when I said I was German.

Oh yeah, and I carpooled with a stuck-up Jewish girl the following year. When she left for Israel it was right around when Palestinian bus bombings became common, and every time one of them blew up I hoped she was on it.

I can remember the first time I realized something wasn't right.

It was during elementary school in 4th grade. The teacher handed us a book to read about the Japanese interment camps during WW2. I was an avid reader, especially for my age, but I hated the book because I thought it was terribly written and tried to "make me feel guilty" over the camps rather than tell a compelling story.

After that, I started to notice this guilt tripping everywhere, in other historical fiction books and in textbooks and during class discussions. I remember the teacher actually had to call my parents in because every time he tried to talk about how the poor native americans were genocided by the white colonizers I would complain that he was trying to make me feel guilty. I became almost impossible to teach whenever something like that came up.

I didn't really put two and two together though over why all this guilt tripping was all over the place. I just knew that I hated it, so I avoided anything that seemed like it might have that guilt tripping stuff in it. I think the funniest part looking back was when I deliberately went out of my way to avoid taking Holocaust Studies in high school, to such an extent that my parents actually confronted me out of fear that I might actually be a Neo-Nazi Holocaust Denier.

Now that I actually AM a Holocaust Denier, the guilt tripping all makes sense. Looking back, I'm amazed at how much I resisted the conditioning just out of not wanting to feel guilty all the time. I don't understand how liberals do it.

When I got my first job and people started criticizing me for actually paying taxes.

MOSSAD
O
S
S
A
Did 9/11

Shit day, famalam? This isn't v.

>be me
>similar age as OP
>pulled out of school temporarily while moving
>have internet
>read about history
>see shit about Abe Lincoln, like how he wanted to actually bring blacks back to Africa
>re-enter school
>It's all just bullshit, holy fuck
>Realize almost everything is a lie

Also

>Excluding people is bullying

Also

>Act mature, but ask me every time you need to take a piss

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo,
We've washed ourselves in niggers blood and all the mongrels too,
We've taken down the zog machine
jew by jew by jew,
THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON!