Tell me everything is going to be ok Sup Forums
Tell me there is still hope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVYF7LsVJdY
youtu.be/c4tvuOGFptw
youtu.be/l9RjcAHEs50
youtube.com/watch?v=l9RjcAHEs50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sam wants to bring the tulpa movement out of the shadows and get social acceptance for it
>social acceptance
>for tulpas
Jesus Christ...

> computer engineer
just nuke my whole industry famalam

Do you want a tulpa OP?

Can you be my tulpa user?

You spelled Liberals wrong.

yeh m8

It's a combination of several things. No job, no external pressures because mommy and daddy are still working and love their faggot son, and a diet that pumps out estrogen i.e. sugar. These people will die out, the fad will pass.

OwO

eh same concept as summoning a succubus and binding it to your soul with ancient rituals described in ancient texts, have three satanic seals on my body, one for each demon i bound to me.

Fixed

I don't understand.

is that gif your tulpa?

saved

Seconded, I have legit never met a software engineer that wasn't a furry, a faggot, an autist, or the triple threat.

I am so happy the software and IT industry will be one of the first to go when the social order collapses. All those pasty subhumans will be immediately rounded up for meat farming.

is this male or female

who cares its not going to procreate
might as well just have a smooth mound in its crotch

3:39
goddamit you fucking retard

>tfw no Hitler tulpa

>is this male or female

It is the current year and you're still assigning binary genders? Seriously?

Lack of strong male role models. Combine that with the special snowflake syndrome that a lot of millennial seems to have and the general acceptance of feminism/progressivism.

I'm embedded deep. It's hostile territory out here.

>t. fortune 10 automation engineer

we need a draft

we need a global race war

we need to remove women from all society and place them back in the home

this will save society

im gonna rake your mom

>be software engineer
>spend free time making redpilled video games

>men

Maybe the one time I'll agree with those fuck tards. Just because they have a dick doesn't make them a logical MAN. These scrotum cunts have mental illness that trumps any other definition.

>LARPing Multiple Personality Disorder.

Jesus when the most fucked up thing in this video ISN'T that he's a tranny.

He's a man but probably identifies as a liberal.

how is this not some kind of rebranded multiple personality disorder?

lol at the interviewer's eye-rolling, they tried to cut it out but you can catch it

Nuclear war. Cleanse the earth.

oh my

Why would you do this to yourself on film?

>All those pasty subhumans will be immediately rounded up for meat farming.
lmao yeah fwp #rahowa

>basically an imaginary friend

That's not what a tulpa is

This. The world must be purified by poison.

it's a generational thing dude

all of the older guys I worked with were right-wing as fuck. If you're in the defense sector you're more likely to run into them.

also what does "triple threat" mean?

i don't think you can invoke multiple personality disorder just by memeing it into existence

if you were successful in fragmenting your mind however, it could be very useful

for example a tulpa could possess an absurd amount of confidence and you could invoke him when doing speeches or perhaps meeting new people

interesting idea, but very hard to pull off..

you'd have to already be severely disordered (cluster b) to actually create one, most people are just larping

Ok, this is something that I don't understand.

When I was a kid, I would come up with my own stories and act out the personalities and voices of the characters in those stories, just as an actor would in a film or theatre.

Taking on personas is not something that is difficult to do for me, and is actually pretty amusing on the internet, but people who take it seriously, people who legitimately think that their other persona is something more than a character they are acting out need to have mental therapy just like gender benders.

>so you lost your father at a young age
REALLY makes you think

Software engineering requires autism. Normies literally can't think abstract enough.

>waifu worship everywhere on Sup Forums
>make fun of other virgins for their own imaginary friends

OK.

oh god there are so many of these fucking people

I was wrong, the internet was a mistake. It breeds mental illness and gives these people the ability to reinforce one another's delusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVYF7LsVJdY

>i don't think you can invoke multiple personality disorder just by memeing it into existence
It's triggered by trauama, physical or otherwise.

You can even weaponize this effect by using Greenbaum Programming, that's what the MK-ULTRA program was originally designed for- in order to create a "sleeper assassin personality" inside a regular person.

I wish this shit weren't real but humans are sort of like computers and can be reprogrammed in a lot of ways, physically (through modified food, medicine, etc.) or mentally (through culture and social pressures)

Destroying the nuclear family was like blowing the top off of Pandora's box.

>willingly driving themselves insane

>software engineering
>abstract thinking
what?

"triple trheat" = all 3

Comes from theater. Actors used to have to know how to act, sing, and dance. They were then a "triple threat" who could be hired for any and all skills.

"Classically Trained" actors still have these talents.

thats a dude? jesus fucking christ.

actually its just too boring for people who dont have a social phobia. being outside, being active and interacting with good looking people feels so much better.

>bring tulpa community out of the shadows
Let me tell you something, most tulpas(if they are real) usually really just want to be left out of the public eye. The only attention most want are from their hosts and fellow tulpa.
This shit is messed up man

Correct about autism. Wrong about abstract thinking.

Normies can't think LITERALLY enough for advanced computer speak. That's what autism basically is - total lieral-hood.

Abstraction is the gut level, the understanding of the ephemeral and instinctual. Something autists lack. Which is the reason they stay virgins for so long. They can't sense when women are attracted or subtle cues that are driven by unsaid interactions of pheremonal chemicals primarily.

Wtf is this autism? Why are there so many views on other videos? Anime/cartoon imageboards made people into this shit, and its only going to get worse once VR peaks.

I can personally speak on this in terms of computer programming.

When it comes to writing a piece of software, you are writing a program that is a set of instructions that the computer follows, that is a way a normie can understand it.

The abstraction occurs in stages of expansion in the generalization and applicability of these instructions to the computer to have it do what you want it to do.

In essence, abstraction is trying to avoid specifics while retaining functionality as much as possible.
> Just Google it to get a more in depth explanation than this.

Now, personally, I've applied this idea of abstraction in terms of software and the relationship of the computer to the instruction set to personalities and the relationship of the human to the attitudes, preferences and mentalities that essentially make up our own mental instruction set.

If you think about it, personalities are like programs that run in your head and allow you, as a person, to function in society, and if you realize this, then you can realize that you could say modify your personality by taking on new behaviors or acting out an entirely different personality.

However, the key here is to never lose the identity that was originally yours, as what I found when I acted out different characters in online forums.

I was uncomfortable with that idea of being so intimate with my alternate persona that it becomes my sole persona, I lose sight of who I am. However, who I am leads to a whole bunch of philosophical questions about mental identity so I won't get into that.

The idea is that abstraction in terms of computation can be applied to humans when personality is considered parallel in nature to instruction sets. This realization leads to the logical conclusion that personalities can be changed, toyed with, but the original must never be lost track of.

Are you dumb?

>that video

fk u cunt faggot

This video just looks like a bad resume to an acting guild.

ah, thanks

At some level I'm sure imageboards were responsible for the popularization of a lot of this shit but these people were always around. Remember the "weird anime kids" or the "theater nerds"?

Allowing the weirdest subset of those people to interact with one another on the internet is only going to make them worse because it gives them a false authority to reinforce their beliefs through community consensus.

Personally I think all this shit stems from environmentally-induced autism and that autism manifests in some really fucked up ways. The social reinforcement is an unfortunate byproduct of the number of people who have it and extremely cheap and easy communication methods.

In the past these people would be weeded out of the population either by social stigma or by committing them to a mental ward.

Now the ones with the highest agency can go build a Tulpa dating website (probably a pretty good one because autism) and manage to reproduce. It's a major downside to assortative mating.

there are so many of them though

youtu.be/c4tvuOGFptw

youtu.be/l9RjcAHEs50

it's like somebody came up with a concept that would trap all of the craziest people for a study

There's only one cure for these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9RjcAHEs50

there are some funny videos if you search for tulpas

>tfw mentally unstable people have culturally appropriated a Buddhist belief to legitimize the voices in their head.

>that second video
Is it masterful irony or powerful autism?

>tulpamancer

Oh dear..

Jews

abstraction always comes later after the concrete thinkers have done all the hard work and the academics who can't program for shit can theorize it to death. abstraction is just monday morning quarterbacking. useless. no software engineer worth their salt actually thinks abstractly, otherwise they wouldn't be good at their job and would have to teach CS.

is that the new diablo 3 class

>Buddhist beliefs aren't already attempts at legitimizing voices in their head

Lmfao its a raccoon

How should I come out to my parents Sup Forums?

Both my fathers are proud of my sexuality, but when I told them about my tulpa where convinced I was schizophrenic, and are threatening to disown me.

When will society accept me?

Please don't revive tulpa autism posting

This shit is beyond autismo.
Burn that fat goth with fire.

Do you guys think this kind of shit was happening during the fall of Rome?

I remember reading that there was like a resurgence of black magic while shit was falling apart. Feels like we're going through the same kind of thing right now.

I have no idea, probably both.

From the Wiki:
>Modern perspective

Following the popularizing and secularizing of the concept of tulpa in the Western world, for example in the 1999 X-Files episode "Arcadia" and the 2006 Supernatural episode "Hell House", emerged an internet subculture of practitioners who create imaginary friends which they call tulpa and believe to be sentient.[7] The community originated in 2009 from the discussion board Sup Forums, and gained popularity through the emergence of the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fandom.[15][16][17] These individuals, calling themselves "tulpamancers", belong to "primarily urban, middle class, Euro-American adolescent and young adult demographics" and they "cite loneliness and social anxiety as an incentive to pick up the practice."[citation needed] They report an improvement to their personal lives through the practice, and new unusual sensory experiences. Some practitioners have sexual and romantic interactions with their tulpa, though the practice is considered taboo. A survey of the community with 118 respondents on the explanation of tulpas found 8.5% support a metaphysical explanation, 76.5% support a neurological or psychological explanation, and 14% "other" explanations. Nearly all practitioners consider the tulpa a real or somewhat-real person. The number of active participants in these online communities is in the low hundreds, and few meetings in person have taken place.[18]

Its a combination of technological advances leading to sedentary lifestyles and literally jewish ethnic sadism (jews are permanent victims and everyone else is their enemy)

kill yourself user, not because you have schizophrenia but because youll probably be taking a dick in your ass soon

>uses "computer engineer" and "computer programmer" interchangeably

im fucking triggered

> for tulpa pills
They're brony tier autism