Would he have voted for Trump or Hillary?

Would he have voted for Trump or Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=oi5IZ9StVUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary. He'd throw up the second a New Yorker with a Playboy lifestyle got into the ring.

Evan McMullin, more likely. Maybe Gary Johnson, but Hank does not like pot-heads.

Cruz.

Jeb.

Let's be honest here. Hank would let Peggy cuck him and steam role any convo with pro-vagina rhetoric, but behind closed curtains Rato makes the most sense.

Trump.

He's a registered Republican Texan who stuck with the party despite Bush Jr.'s limp wristed handshake.

Hank Hill is the working man's man.
Hank Hill is the embodimebt of anti-degeneracy.
Hank Hill would vote Trump.

Trump.

Hank is a red blooded republican and would lose his shit the second he saw a transgender go into the women's bathroom.

Would have had an internal crisis until he met Trump at a rally and received a firm handshake, then would have Made America Great Again

Trump is the embodiment of degeneracy, though.
>multiple wives
>licentious
>massively obese
>speaks poorly of women and disrespects them
The only similarity between Trump and Hank is that they were both born in New York.

>Texan that voted for George Bush
Trump

Probably would have voted Ted Cruz in the primaries and jumped on board for Trump around the RNC convention

Hank was born in New York though

>massively obese
Trump has a BMI of 29 meaning he's overweight definitely but not massively obese or even obese by the correct definition.

In retrospect, Dale should have an INFOWARS hat.

All those things could be said of Buck Strickland too, Hank's idol.

100 percent this. Hank is anti communist trump was pro Russian

Without a doubt he would vote for Trump. Peggy would be cringy and campaign all over town and get Bill to do most of the leg work because Bill is a bitch. Hank would argue with Peggy and because she is a cunt she would not listen to reason. Bill would secretly vote for Trump while wearing a Hillary shirt that Peggy talked him into wearing.

Have you seen Trump's handshakes? Hank would bow down in a second.

Hank's idols are Willy Nelson and Tom Landry. He just respects buck as his employer.

I meant to say Peggy would campaign for Hillary.

>mfw I really would have liked to see this

Same as me.

Trump is everything Hank hates.

>anti American pro Russian
>rich man who never worked a day in his life
>superficial to the point of gold plating his toilet
>probably uses charcoal

Absolutely disgusting. This is why Texas was bluer than ever before.

Would have supported Cruz or Carson through the primaries. Would have abstained from voting in the general.

Firm handshake

He would have voted for Cruz in the primary then reluctantly vote for Trump

>anti American

Hillary said gay marriage was wrong.
Trump waved a LGBT flag.

Hillary hates Russia.
Trump loves Russia.

Hillary hates poor people.
Trump wants to cut their income taxes.

Hank would have voted for Hillary.

But Willy Nelson is a pot-smoking, tax dodger.

>probably uses charcoal
Look at those char patterns and tell me that's a man that would bow to an inferior heat source.

I don't remember Hank ever mentioning gay marriage. He got along with Dale's dad alright. He is also lower middle-class, so I don't see why he would hate poor people.

Trump because of his disdain for tree trade deals
>god dang NAFTA

>anti american. What, even if he was pro russian, literally nothing about him is anti american.
>never worked a day in his life. WHAT? The man worked from 9-6 every single day making business deals that turned companies around. You don't make billions doing nothing.
>Superficial Agreed, but so are even moderately wealthy people
>Charcoal Maybe?

Hillary has been a lawyer and a politician since she was in her 20s. This literally has to be the most intellectually dishonest post I've ever read. Hank worked for fucking Buck Strickland.

>is prohibiting transgendered bathrooms
>lol
>lol

Trump likes his steaks well-done. Hank would cringe at that.

Trump, but only because the alternative would be Hillary.

You have to remember Hank eventually got around to liking his liberal son Bobby.

And don't get me started on feminist Peggy

He would have begrudgingly gone to Hillary

he'd prefer cruz, but never betray the elephant party

"Ask them politely, yet firmly to leave."

Hillary is a New Yorker too

Probably would have wrote in a different Republican candidate. I doubt he would have voted for either. He never votes Democrat and he almost didn't vote for Dubyah when he found out he had a weak handshake so I doubt he'd support Trump after finding out he eats his steak well done.

"Grab them by the..... ohohuhuheuhah"

This

>cruz
>someone didn't watch season 18 episode 13

Hank - reluctantly Trump. Would have issues with Cruz being a Canadian. Hank is 100% a registered republican.
Peggy - Probably won't be a HillShill despite what most Sup Forumsacks would say, she's still a republican wife from a red state. Born in another red state, Montana. Would probably vote Trump as well, would compare their egos and ambitions positively.
Bobby - would be a shill supporter through some convoluted plot points to make Hank angry. Fortunately that little faggot can't vote.
Luanne - would like Trump because of his tie and the way he talks or smth like that or he reminds herself of her previous boyfriends or smth.
Bill - total HillShill for female attention, would condemn Trump for his alphaness, being a beta Bill is.
Dale - would either stay home or be the biggest MAGA enthusiast, idk. Dale is an enigma.
Boomhauer - staunch Trump supporter.

All in all, I seem to think most of the cast would support the God-Emperor.

yeah its established he loves bush

nobody knows who he voted for. it's a koth mystery

he was disillusioned by bush having a wriggler handshake, do you really expect him to not lose his mind over trumps hands?

Definitely Cruz

this gave me brain damage, your retardation is contagious.

Hed vote Cruz and then not vote at all on election day but complain when Peggy votes Hillary

Dale would have voted for Trump. He's on that Infowars shit. Hank's not so easy to pin down. He would have started out parroting the maga bullshit at first and then found it out for what it is.

I'm pretty sure you were born that way, retard. Why you so butthurt about an opinion on a mongolian hentai forum, are you that fragile leafcuck?

because it's Sup Forums
this is what people do in Sup Forums
new here?

Dale doesn't vote.

That still doesn't expalin your butthurt over nothing and why you post 3/4 posts in a row, you fucking weirdo

Hank, trump after he got over how small trumps hands were.
Peggy: Trump, peggy doesn't give a shit about federal politics and will do what everybody else does
Dale: if you think dale would vote for anybody you haven't watched the show.
Bill: Clinton not because he has any idea who he is voting for but because its the opposite of hank
bobby: is 13
Luanne: Sanders because trump is mean and she would find the old white haired jew adorable
boomhauer: Jill Stein because he is a closet hippy

Your list makes you look like you only watched 3 episodes and is retarded. I thought putin was ridding his country of your kind.
as for the wierdo thing, yeah, on Sup Forums you can't say you are surprised.

Hank: Would have supported Cruz, eventually would have voted trump

Peggy: Lets face it, shes basically hillary

Dale: Not registered to vote

Rusty Shackleford: Trump

Boomhauer: Dang ol Trump man, talkin' bout making my job easier

Bill: Whoever Peggy was voting for, so, Hillary

Khan: Trump

Minh: Trump

Cotton: Trump

Ted Wassanasong: Trump. His tax cuts are super nice

Buck: Trump

Cruz or Jeb!
But in the end Trump

Mike Judge would vote for Hillary, and Hank may have not liked George W. Bush's fish hand, but Hank would begrudgingly vote for a millionaire New Yorker Republican that support the troops, supports law enforcement, supports our borders than a Lady democrat whose husband had sexual relations in the office and said what difference does it make when it came to Benghazi.

Underrated

Hank never told Willie or Tom Landy that he loved them, even in dreams.

>Khan: Trump
>Minh: Trump
I disagree, they would associate Trump with "filthy redneck" and vote Hillary.

dang ol everythingiwantedtosay man

He'd never vote Jeb. He would hate his handshake and think from his persona that he was weak and/ or gay. He would also not vote Trump do to him being from NY.

>no mention of Kasich in these threads
>ever
Hank would have voted Kasich
He wouldn't want to vote for a Canadian, he wouldn't have liked Trump's personality, and he would have thought Hillary was dangerous

I see your point, but by the end of the series, the Soups were fully engulfed in Texas life.

After khan got kicked out of Cali, they settled down in texas and, as much as they were loathe to admit it, they seemed to care for the culture of the dumb rednecks.

He would be reluctant but would eventually come around as trump is the only shot america has

>His tax cuts are super nice
read it in his voice

He would supported Cruz or Jeb in the primaries and begrudgingly supported trump in the election

DEGENERACY!

I'll just end this now. Here is a gigapixel photo of the event taken by CNN that shows the place packed to capacity.

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

>Hank: The man's got a firm handshake, that's good enough for me.

>Peggy: IT'S HER TURN, HANK!

>Dale: Not registered to vote

>Rusty Shackleford: Trump

>Boomhauer: Dang ol Trump man, talkin' bout that wall, keep those drugs out, OUT!

>Bill: Ooh well I just think Trump's a bit too mean, after all Peggy does have the best judgement

>Khan: Trump all the way, he make sure Connie get into Ivy League! Not pushed out by some affirmative action jazz-jockey!

>Minh: Trump don't take no crap from anyone, he stick it to the man!

>Cotton: Trump! Hell if I had any shins left I'd help build the wall past the first few feet!

>Ted Wassanasong: Trump. His tax cuts are, how should I say, super nice

>Buck: Hillary's my girl! George Soros is paying me $500 a day just to put a sign on the tanks!

He's a bit of a cuck t.b.h. Hank would have stayed home on election day. Dale, Boomhauer and Bill would have trolled him by wearing Trump hats.

lol

he likely wrote in "sweet lady propane" which means he voted for a feminine gas

>He would have stayed home on election day
There was an entire episode devoted to how Hank sees voting as a civic responsibility and showed all the lengths he would go through just to cast a ballot. He would have voted third party before abstaining.

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums B T F OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=oi5IZ9StVUI

Cruz son. Cruz.

That's just your shitty opinion based on your shitty feelings again. No substance or anything. Also kek, what does putin has to do with anything here, you retard? You literaly have nothing else?
Sounds like you can't get out of this one, muslim genderfluid pansexual leafcuck.

He would have voted jeb then voted hillary cus bobby.. asian neighbor votes trump

and literally cannot stand it

not after he shook his hand

hank hates new yorkers and their lifestyle, he also doesn't want to be misconstrued as racist which is something he was worried his dog was in one episode. He would go hard Cruz

dale would go full Carlin and not vote because "two headed viper meme"

Boomhauer is a lady's man not much is known about his politics

He has a minor urethra. He had to be impressed with Trump's ability to pump out kids.

>Trump.
trump said its fine whether they use the bathroom, hank hill wouldn't support that at all

>shitposting furiously
go home redditor
actually learn about shit before posting again

>>god dang NAFTA
but he worked against gentrification and loves his mexican coworker

underrated

>He missed the episode where Hank went to the Alamo

Quit being a little bitch. The last point was funny.

He'd of been a Cruz man

in that case they'd go Cruz until they nominated trump or write in a candidate

now that i think about it Kasich is the safest one for Hank to go for

>where Hank went to the Alamo
was that the episode where arlen didn't have anymore alamo beer so they went down to texas to get it?

Jesus its like you've only seen the whole show twice

Your not gonna make it long on this Manchurian basket philopshy forum

No it's the one he finds out he was born in New York and his dad gets him drunk to frame him and his friends killing Castro on Hank but he sees that it's ok cus NYC fought at the Alamo

>was that the episode where arlen didn't have anymore alamo beer so they went down to texas to get it?

>was that the episode where Hank left Arlen, Texas to go to Texas.

He'd have not voted