Lambright loves Trump now

How's it going Sup Forums, it's been a few months. Everyday Trump impresses me. I'm most pleased that he is calling out the Zionist media, aka globalists.

My feelings recently are more on natural disaster and no war.

I do think we'll attack Iran and that would be a mistake. Israel is shilling hard.

I really hope Trump can jump-start the economy and bring back a strong middle class.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/8vFX
vid.me/ER5H
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey man remember when you called into the Humanity Party's radio show?

Yeah, that was fun. 1st call was good, 2nd call he was disagreeable.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

You've got passion. I think the host was frustrated with the lack of concrete solutions you were offering.

Not related, but I recall seeing one of your facebook posts that said "with Jews you lose". should you make any traction politically, you'll be scrutinized for this. can you explain it?

>with Jews you lose
I would change my statement to 'with Zionism you lose'.

I love my Jewish friends, they saved my life.

How is American nationalism better than Jewish nationalism?

You're right they are the same. I have a suspicion that Israel pulls many strings in many governments including ours.

Sadly, I'm in apathy and I have to get my life together. Politics is not for me.

I will say this is the most crazy stuff I think the world has ever seen.

I don't like how Palestine is treated. It all started there. Christians live there and we'll killing them with free USA bombs. Summer of 2014 was horrific.

Buckel up. Something will happen. Peace is not their plan.

wayne lambright needs to die
ask his family they know why

we all die.

I think what I learned is that even if you find red pills of truth, nobody wants to hear it.

We're living in a world of massive propaganda. Maybe it's a good thing. Not my challenge anymore. I got stuff to build and a new girlfriend.

Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

vid.me/8vFX

Such bullshit.

This is why we need to have Sup Forums shut down.

Or maybe you shouldn't come here and namefag constantly to the point where you annoy the fuck out of everybody.

wayne lambright: shut it down!

I'm only 48. I hope to live to be about 120--140.

I need to go make some billions and return to the political scene.

Money is easy to make for whores, liars and thieves, otherwise known as wall street.

>annoy the fuck out of everybody.
That is my plan. It works well. I'm world famous, you're my bitch.

You've got me there, Wayne.

I would prefer to not know who you are, but because of your constant attention whoring on this platform, I do know who you are, and I know that your relationships with your family greatly deteriorated in 2012 after you showed up drunk to a family event and masturbated your nephew's penis.

none of that is going to happen. when you die, your family will not shed tears. they will not have a large funeral and they will not even pretend to care.

you are mentally ill and a bad person. you should get a manual labor job, if you're capable of it, and keep it, if you're capable of it. you should live out the rest of your pathetic fucking life in silence and gratitude that you are in fact, still alive. this is the only thing you could possibly accomplish beyond becoming even more of a universally hated and despised piece of shit by everyone that has the misfortune of coming into contact with you.

Hi Wayne have you sucked a bag of dicks yet today?

I hope one of your shitty old Porsches falls on you and slowly crushes the air from your lungs

>showed up drunk to a family event and masturbated your nephew's penis.

Never happened.

Wayne's whoring here reminds me of circa 2005 Sup Forums. I don't know why...

Here's Wayne Lambright sending death threats and insane murder fantasies to his stalking victim after he rejected his homosexual chicanery and financial confabulations.

vid.me/ER5H

This is not a man who should be walking around free.

And here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and allegedly masturbating his [censored]'s [censored]. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

vid.me/8vFX