Well, Trumptards?

Well, Trumptards?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Bildt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Swedes lie to protect their murderous diverse refugees
What else is new?

No one here is going to defend the MSM, even the conservative side.

It's still run by Jews you know.

Of course not
>Nils Daniel Carl Bildt (born 15 July 1949) is a Swedish politician and diplomat who was Prime Minister of Sweden from 1991 to 1994. He was the leader of the Moderate Party from 1986 to 1999. Bildt served as Sweden's Minister for Foreign Affairs from October 2006 to October 2014.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Bildt

#FakeSwedes

Kek he was their prime minister.

Why is Sweden so stuck in female ways?

does msm even try anymore?

Kek

>Nils Daniel Carl Bildt (born 15 July 1949) is a Swedish politician and diplomat who was Prime Minister of Sweden from 1991 to 1994. He was the leader of the Moderate Party from 1986 to 1999. Bildt served as Sweden's Minister for Foreign Affairs from October 2006 to October 2014. Sweden has denied knowing this person.

Can we just start calling it Fox Entertainment now?

That's not the same dude

>Well, Trumptards?
Fox news is MSM.
You're in Alex Jones country dumbass.

Oh. I don't care.

John McCain had a lengthy phone call with two Australian pranksters who said they were the Prime Rib of Fantasia. Nobody cared.

Holy shit I cant believe how stupid some people are.

Lol this guys was sentenced to a year in the states for assault

Fox News is only marginally better than the rest of the Lügenpresse, and only because they cannot go full globalism without losing their target audience.

If CNN is 10/10 kikery, then Fox is like 8.5/10.

>If I'm blind and don't know the color of the sky, then whatever you claim it to be is wrong because I can't see it!

In further news, Swedish (((authorities))) insist Trump is lying about muslim crime epidemic in Sweden.

It's not like the swedes know who 99% of their population are after letting in all those rapefugees, I don't know why this is a surprise

What does this have to do with me?

You stupid fucks don't even know he changed his name from Nils G. Tolling.
/newpol/ is barely capable of using Google.

>trusting anyone who's involved with swedish politics other than Jimmie the great