Why is DMT actually illegal being class A or schedule 1 in most places?

Why is DMT actually illegal being class A or schedule 1 in most places?

It's found in the body, so what actually is the reasoning behind making that illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease))
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/listing.php?id=214495&imgid=20160920bf9d99c943640e6765f1f57a312c6645&tab=4
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it can potentionally give you PTSD and fuck you up for live

I've actually read a few things that show DMT can essentially cure someone from PTSD. There have been a few studies I think.

niggas from the comet thread pls unite

Tl;dr on the website

the tool website? its a story about a couple of the bandmates, the website guy, and maybe another person going to France to take measurements of castles and churches. One particular area that has conspiracy theories about one church in the center of miles wide pentacle, church has treasure in it. Really weird shit. I'm really hoping that the OP will find it because he dumped some info related to pizzaG. It all intertwines into rituals, blood sacrifice, etc. Sorry I'm all over the place. Went for a smoke and when I got back the thread was 404 at almost 300 replies

to clarify the OP dropped a pdf of names of people tied to the pizza parlor

somehow blood sacrifice was brought up and some user said hey i remember 10 years ago finding some weird hidden pages on the tool website

then another user talked about a disease called Kuru (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease))
thats contracted from eating human flesh. They do it in Pap New Guinea as a funeral thing. But it gives you a sore on your tongue. Like we saw HRC had in a few photos.

>over 95% of DMT users report long term positive effects and no negative side effects

Yeah sounds risky.

Go back to 420chan.

Because America is so free that the government can tell you what not to put in your body because muh holy Jesus. Drugs are bad mmkay?

It's illegal because it lets you noclip into the projection room that simulates our reality.

>I don't care that my country banned a molecule that my own body makes and that can greatly enhance lives

why you gotta be that way?

fuckin ace description senpai

Who cares you don't need that shit to exist. Stop turning towards narcotics and shit when life has you down. Bitch nigger.

>psychedelics
>curing ptsd
sure if you think serotonin syndrome is a cure.

Who said anything about needing it to exist?

Holy fuck, have you ever read a study about the findings of PTSD treatment through DMT?

If only you could do ten seconds of searching, OP.

Tried snorting it. Painful, but fun.

I was visited by a friendly fox and giant man-sized wasp. Pretty real feeling desu

fpwp

I mean, anyone can take it at any part in their life, regardless of their situation.

For specific people with troubles, this can put their life back on track.

Look into the benefits of it before you just call it a drug.

What an unintelligent response.
I don't think you know what that word means.

To answer your question OP, it's illegal because it's a psychedelic, simple as that. Our western society isn't quite ready to handle the question of psychedelic legalization in a rational and fact based manner yet. Maybe in 30 years.

i literally saw the end of the universe and laughed about it with dancing penguin goblin creatures

Older user posting here.

I could smoke weed in my teen days. Sativa was fine, indica sorta fucked me up with the mental part.

Acid is interesting because I was taking anti-depressants at the time. I took two, very strong hits and only had slight visual/mental aspects. Figured it was something blocking those receptors.

Smoke week a few years later (sativa). Paranoid for 4 fucking hours. Complete mental challenge. "If I keep walking back and forth, maybe I'll stop thinking about my finger. Might be easier to chop it off".

Shit's weird. The body aspects of weed/acid are great. God forbid those people like me who are fucked up mentally and take it.

weed has only ever made me feel paranoid and shitty.

lol don't fuckin lie

hey look its someone who doesn't know what they're talking about

>smoked weed in my teen days
yeah that's not recommended. people should wait til they're older and their brain is more developed

whoops
this was mean for as well

yeah, I used to love it when I was younger. It was usually around friends and no bigger problems. As I've grown older, I just want it to end so I can get back to responsibilities. Sorta sucks. Makes me feel old

Breast milk is found in the body and it's illegal for to sell...
The body is found in the body and you can't also sell it.

Glutamic Acid is also found in the body and you can't found it. (don't know why).

Is breast milk one of the most illegal substances in the world though? Is your body?

Soldier here, i took an ayahausca trip and it did cure me.

I now live a normal successful life with meaning after being ready to top myself.

While it's naturally produced in the body it's illegal because in higher quantities it makes you for lack of a better word: woke.

The government can't have people waking up to how traitorous they are en masse.

I want to believe you but I don't.

If DMT is found in the body then why don't just start doing utilizing it naturally? Fucking A, the logic of you druggies. Open your pineal gland naturally you fucking tards.

Most I don't know.

But I'm pretty sure if you sell breast milk you could get some trouble.

Also.

DMT isn't super ultra duper.

It is legal here...

A college of mine changed his life with it.

For me he made terrible choices but he thought that taking DMT he got in contact with his dead mother, which every psychotic person always think....

What are you talking about? The only topic I mentioned was about its legal status.

I agree. Natural DMT secretion methods should be used.

Of course you don't, the government has robbed you of your reason with an endless bombardment of propaganda.

You associate any non government drug with degenerate users, such is the power of your conditioning.

But it's ok if a doctor prescribes, or if it's legal, right?

Either way, i'm being deadly serious when i say it brought me back from the edge of suicide. It did this by giving me perspective on my life being precious and how i should not waste it.

because bad things happen to good people OP
pretty sure DMT is in almost every bush and tree as well as most if not all mammals, im sure a skilled chemist could refine DMT from grass clippings if he had enough

Because like a lot of drugs, faggots abuse it and cause all sorts of problems which end up ruining it for everyone else. Stop being underaged faggots and blaming lawmakers for doing their job, blame the faggots who cause the problems in the first place. I swear this place is fucking turning into Sup Forums

how do you get or make it?

Oh and to add onto this, an ayahausca trip is the furthest thing from recreational. You will shit and piss yourself and vomit all over yourself in the jungle.

It is not pleasant for the first few days. It's not a drug you take for enjoyment, it's a stronger dose of what already exists in your body if you need a BIG fucking wakeup call for whatever reason.

It restores your rational thinking and is unlike any other psychedelics. DMT in it's ayahausca form is so dangerous BECAUSE it does not get you high in the typical sense, it clears your mind of propaganda, your own confirmation bias and the mental barriers you put up yourself.

It allows pure rational thought and if you can't see why that's so dangerous, you won't understand why it's banned.

Sounds nice.

also, witnessed

You vomit only if your sense of judgment is fucked up.

Stop romanticizing the universe.

We as humans are just irrelevant.

try it and see how much of a meme reality really is

the way that DMT is pushed so hard by its users really makes me believe it's some sort of psyop.

is this mortal coil really as trifle as it seems?

I can't take anything ever because of my job. Maybe when I retire.

You can get it super easily through the darkweb. This is a neat guide to get Tor set up and find a marketplace.

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/listing.php?id=214495&imgid=20160920bf9d99c943640e6765f1f57a312c6645&tab=4

Or you can just look up how to extract it yourself

bleach + ammonia

Wrong link, this is it
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step

That last link is to a good marketplace though

You wouldn't be able to stay silent either if you had the same experience

Most of us are fucked up. I went into the trip a complete fucking mess, prescribed all this nasty shit by the doctors supposed to help me and it was only making me worse while they made shekels off me.

It was the best thing i ever did, i was as much a doubter as everyone else and thought it was some degenerate drug akin to pot.

Nothing could be further from the truth, it's an experience that restores who you really are.

It's also something you want to do while supervised by a shaman, because you most likely cannot handle the experience safely on your own.

Having someone to guide you really helps.

This. I'm trying to share my experience incase anyone else here is suffering like i was.

Do the research yourself, read about it chemically and then make your mind up.

Don't make your mind up based on some government shill telling you it's "degenerate" and comparing it to drugs that are not chemically similar. I saw a news report comparing it to fucking heroin.

Remember, it's a naturally (in your body) occurring substance, you're just taking a bigger dose.

I believe that it's an incredible high, and a very unique one.

But you don't really believe that you're seeing another reality that actually exists, right? You realize that you're seeing just a weird projection made by your brain?

It's not like hallucinations you might get from LSD.

You explore inwards and start to explore your own mind.

reality is a weird projection made by your brain

Yes I believe that. So you acknowledge that what DMT induces is a sort of inward facing experience, and you're not actually seeing genuine extradimensional machine elves?

y'know how some stuff dissolves in water but stuff like oil doesn't?

you need to expose plant matter with a large concentration of DMT to an appropriate solvent and modify the pH of the solution so that the solubility properties of the DMT changes and it's forced out of the solution in the form of crystals which are then filtered, washed, and dried

don't make me slap your shit.

do you believe you're really viewing beings from another dimension that actually exists in reality? or do you believe you're seeing a very strange chemical induced trip?

I saw nothing like that, it was like i was trapped for days exploring past memories and who i really was, working through every single issue.

It lets you see your subconcious, without your ego or any other bullshit in the way. You can then fix your own problems yourself.

That's why it's so amazing, it's not a magical drug to mask the problems like the shit doctors push, it gives you the tools to fix your own problems yourself.

every aspect of what you percieve is "created" by your brain.

>exists in reality?

define it

>you don't need that shit to exist

"You don't need it" is not a valid reason for the state to ban something.

You are an absolute disgrace to your flag, and you should be ashamed.

You realize "reality that actually exists" is just another form of that weird projection made by your brain when having experiences like this

Do you believe you've seen beings from another dimension during your trips on DMT? Yes or no.

this

i believe that takes you somewhere beyond normal comprehension that "exists" yes

i died when i was 15 and went somewhere else. soul remained alive. was contacted by alien entities that explained time was an illusion. life was an illusion. i was shown what eternity felt like. later someone said this might have been a DMT release. so was my trip real or your trip real? lol

>Tobacco doing more harm to others than meth, coke, amphetamines etc.
How? Burning someones arm in a crowded pub? Yeah that graph is bollocks. I agree with your point though, I think cannabis and psychadelics can actually do some good in certain cases, but too many people use these things as crutches or to escape reality instead of dealing with it.

That's the problem. DMT causes hallucinations. It may be helpful but they are not real entities.

It's because it's not really tobacco, if you are smoking kike ciggies they are filled with absurd chemicals.

The graph is going off what the normal smoker smokes, which is those kike ciggies.

It's also got more harm to "others" because more people use it which means more people are impacted by their family members dying.

As you can see, meth is more harmful individually.

What did eternity feel like?

>For specific people with troubles, this can put their life back on track.

I believe this 100%. Psychedelics have incredible healing powers- in terms of spirit/mind. The fact it's illegal to me is nothing short of Human abuse.

you don't want to know, its really terrifying cause I was stuck in this black void.....

>he thinks the dead aren't around us
It probably was just the trip though.

(((They))) don't want you to take drugs that lead to introversion

Are you the brit that thinks "the government" made DMT illegal to stop people from knowing the "truth"? Because my man, I can tell you that is fucking retarded. Any kid here can get their hands on DMT if they want and plenty of my friends actually used it.

I get that you think DMT is some sort of eye opener drugs and I respect your take on that but don't come to me with your bullshit theories. Just because something is found in the body doesn't mean it can't be illegal. Weed is a fucking plant that anyone can grow and it is still illegal in your country.

DMT is a life changer. One of the strangest things about a DMT experience is how it's incredibly hard to explain what you've seen to another person, almost as if there isn't a way to describe what happened to you in our language.

>Do you believe you've seen beings from another dimension during your trips on DMT? Yes or no.

I personally do, but I understand it doesn't matter, it was a meaningless connection and I can't really remember whatever I learned from it.

It's like take if you take a fish from a fishbowl, give him a human brain for 10 minutes, tell him about all our bullshit and then take away his ability to process that and put him back in his bowl. He will swim up to his fish friends traumatized and explain that there's something greater and important is outside their reality, his friends say shut up, you're a fish, get back to swimming.

We can talk about what happens on DMT, but there's no way real way to understand it. It's like if you introduce a goldfish to every aspect of human culture.

Many people report seeing the same general things. The mind is a weird place. Whose to say that there's not some sort of quantum englement action going on with your brain on a daily basis. Take how twins across the country can feel when one has died of has been seriously injured. Or how people that don't know how to do Calculus do it everyday when driving they're car. Maybe taking drugs like DMT can't help boost you into another dimension of reality? After all, quantum computers that perform computations in other dimensions do exist now in theory and in practice. Whose to say our brain can't do the same thing as a D-Wave computer, but on a much grander scale? After all, we know comparing little about how the structure of the brain really works and how that is connected to consciousness. There has been talk that Christianity originated from a worship of psychedelic mushrooms, and that Moses saw a vision because the burning bush was acacia and rich in DMT. The rabbit hole is fucking deep. Maybe that's what Alex Jones meant on Rogan. Point is: who the fuck knows, but it should be everyone's right to be able to find that out.

I disagree completely? How can this be? I have flashbacks to being on acid and smoking a bong at the peak on hooooolyyyyfuuuck. Took me to another dimension. And without doubt I was being conveyed ideas telepathically. I couldn't always understand, but ideas were most defintely being traded. I think using a psychedelic and going deep is like having a condom on and rubbing agaisnt the cosmic membrane between this dimension and another.

Fuck off humans, stop bothering the 7th dimensional AYYY LMAOS. They have better things to do than deal with your shit while you zip through hyperspace.

Honesty faggots, I have done a lot. All that spiritual stuff is just bullshit propagated by those trying to start a cult and manipulate your mind while you are on a substance. Study physics, it is more rewarding. Nothing wrong with experimenting, just annoying when people start masquerading around drug induced dogma.

I've done a bunch of LSD, and really want to do DMT but don't know where to find it... Anyone?

Site one single case pussy

First couple times was fun and magical. Now it's just some realm that's comfortably familiar. But I always forget right after. Also smell that burnt smoke randomly for two days after.

>almost as if there isn't a way to describe what happened to you in our language.
This was one of my earliest greenpills. Ideas and the capacity to know them are typically bound behind language and to a lesser extent culture.

The way I figured it out was a lab in high school about mass spectrometry. A prism was set up in the room for a basic example, and the teacher marked the whiteboard with eight arrows spaced out to where the spectrum was going to land. The eighth was for UV, and he explained that a small amount of humanity can see UV light faintly when it's isolated. I was one of two people who could see an extra stripe of light on the board, and when asked to describe it it was almost impossible. Me and the other kid had completely different descriptions because we were trying to describe a color that didn't exist.

Once you understand that gap between language and thought your perspective changes on a lot of things. From what I understand DMT helps to make that same jump.

Are you implying that DMT being present in the human body is not a scientific fact? Who taught you that Mr. Logic?

wait a sec are you trying to makes sense or something??

They don't want you to wake up user.

pretty much this

noclip is probably even a better metaphor than dune's hyperspace piloting

It changes how you think in a good way

That scares Big Brother

do you get paid?

maybe you should listen to yourself, user

because without the scientific evidence of a exogenous DMT trip, people like you would instead be telling us that gaining control of your pineal gland is impossible, and that only insane people experience anything that you deem extraordinary

Because it can show you things ((((they)))) don't want you to know

your a dumbass

thats a bullshit excuse and you know it.

they do not test for DMT. not only that, it is metabolized very very quickly and trace levels are PERFECTLY NORMAL since it is an endogenous substance.

It's the intellectual equivalent to playing with your pi pi. It's meaningless. I can imagine thinking hallucinations were significant if they just happened to you, but you took the damn drug, you know it's all bullshit. Huff paint.

because its not addictive

the way you use the term dimension proves you don't know what you are talking about.

You don't even know what dimensions you live in!

>outcast kids
>not trained adults using rigorous methods
Can you not see how you just proved us right?

because like nearly every other schedule 1 drug it occurs naturally in the environment and is difficult to monetize.