Based Pizzalover Exposing Autist Disappears from Twitter and Youtube

What's happened to David Seaman guys?

All of his youtube videos just got deleted and his twitter completely gone.

Did they get him? Are they silencing anyone who speaks out against their evil peasantry ?

His gab.ai is still up but no updates since yesterday where he proclaims it's the end of the road for the cabal: gab.ai/d_seaman

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidseamanweb/status/835527196831789056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*evil pederasty

Vid me empty too. Alex Jones was sued by Alefantis, maybe Seaman was sued by Podesta. Ben Swan left in a hurry. An offer they can't refuse.

Maybe Seaman can come here. But won't be as effective. We need a way to communicate. Perhaps small accounts on social media and Chans

Hmm, I was under the impression Seaman was still pretty small time and no one really took him seriously because of his obvious autism, but maybe you're right.

Doesn't explain why his entire youtube channel has been purged, he had other videos with no relation to podesta/alefantis.

Considering there's been no updates on his Gab since the takedowns I can only assume the worst. He would have immediately made a statement if he was able to. He's probably detained or suicided

My friend says he is still on Facebook.

Seaman was an autist, our autist.
Bump for visibility

A good thread with lots of information about John McCain's trafficking org just got 404'd.
The Nonce Strikes Back

There are videos about every other conspiracy committed by the government in the book, and they never get taken down.

About Pizzagate? People practically disappear.

This is fishy.

shit, I hope hes okay

bumpedibump too, agreed

Skippys Sick Super Adventurers Club
needs to be stopped.
#PizzaGate
#PedoGate

No, he wasnt.

twitter.com/davidseamanweb/status/835527196831789056

You mean the autist with click bait titles that doesn't talk about pizzagate, but instead bit coin?

I can't seem to find his facebook page, doesn't show up when searching for David Seaman, just a bunch of other people.

You guys are looking where they tell you to.

Look at manhattan knights, look at snctm in los angeles(not a typo), look at brian podesta, look at "lamar outlaw(best name ever)" and his friend robbing "2 children and 4 adults in a motel birthday party"

If you think they arent connected you arent looking from a high enough vantage point.

bumop\\;

Bump. What happened to Seaman?

this thread is getting slide really fucking hard

what the shit is going on

hmm so he has a secondary twitter, but video still deleted as it was on his YT.

So if he controls this account he was alive and free as of 11 hours ago.

Still odd he has not made a statement about deleting all of his youtube videos. If I had to guess he is being sued by Alefantis

are we autosaging?

no, it can't be

will keep bumping.

its autosaging

this is insane