If 100 years from now genetic engineering was so prominent that everybody of every race made their child look white...

If 100 years from now genetic engineering was so prominent that everybody of every race made their child look white would there still be a reason to hate "niggers?" Everybody in Africa, Asia, and Latin America could be white and theoretically racism could be ended as well

Other urls found in this thread:

emiratesmarsmission.ae/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure we could find something else to hate about each other.

Of course not, because you've logically genocided everyone not white. Congratulations.

>human genetic engineering
>not eugenics
Not socially acceptable, if hurler won we would have been breeding white übermenschen for two generations now. Heil Hitler

Hitler*
Apple (((autocorrect))) in action

Racism is not that big of a deal, Europeans killed each other for centuries without even having the concept of race.

They would still be genetically nonwhite but simply look white. Like Nuristanis, Jews, or Turks

this

No, they would genetically engineer anything away that made them arguably non white. Human genetic engineering is a seriously bad idea.

Depends... will they still have nigger lips and this weird hair?

What is so bad about having the entire human species have Jewish IQ but German looks? Think about how productive we would be. Mars colonization would happen before 2200

Are you on Instagram?

Exactly.

80 years after the Arabs arrived there?
emiratesmarsmission.ae/

Gotta go faster!

>Jewish IQ
>German looks

I don't think a single organism could contain this much self-hate and sanctimonious victimhood. It would explode.

Many Germans, ironically the ones with "that" look, also have high IQ it's just less of a social IQ. It's the honest traders gene of low land Germans. Even then, there are plenty of high IQ ethnicities even when the high IQ types only really make up a minority of their people.

No, I don't think it'd be good if everyone looked German, because then what would German mean? What if I want to fuck a Bengali who looks nothing like a German? Or an Irish girl?

Variety is good for evolution and you don't know what you're dicking with when the conflict of interest is as deep as humans judging humans and then rewriting humans. See how being human in this situation is bad?

>Ayo, you's sayin'
>*Invests in 401k*
>You's sayin'
>*Kisses daughter goodnight, and tucks her in*
>You's sayin'
>*Raises son as a strong conservative gentleman.*
>You's sayin' We Wuz
>*Go to the office and punch in from 9 to 5*
>You's sayin' We Wuz White People an Sheeit?

>If 100 years from now genetic engineering was so prominent

we can do that now. Ever heard of sperm? Sperm is the most efficient and effective genetic engineer there is. Our technology will never match it.

I'm all for exporting genius sperm to the third world to boost their intelligence. Coloration is not so important, and in these sunny climates, and rate that is created there should have darker skin because the sun is so intense.

No, embryos modified with CRISPR-cas9 hold far more potential than unmodified embryos.

People seems to favour their own phenotype. I would suggest if everyone was white we would look for more nuanced differences and perhaps the irish of the future will become the new 'niggers'.

The true redpill is realizing humanities need for adversity in all pursuits, eliminating another avenue of competition will only weaken us in the long run.

Passion cannot be drawn from a purposeless society, individuality is variety, even if you hate that variety.

There will always be a hierarchy, shortening that gene pool to raise standards will only lead to extinction faster.

People don't hate "niggers" because of their skin color. This is the biggest strawmen about racism ever perpetuated.

People hate people with dark skin because they tend to act like animals, have lower IQs, are lazy, and gobble up welfare benefits like mad and refuse to contribute back to society.

They are effectively leeches. Painting their skin white doesn't alter their ability to think, so no it would make no difference.

Wrong. Karl Marx was right about one thing, and that is division in human society is holding us back from achievement. Whether it be class/race/ethnicity/religion/culture based homogeneity will always create improvements in a society. The reason why Jews have been so successful and have existed such a long time is because of their keeping of the culture and not changing