Financial collapse incoming. Bigger than '08

Financial collapse incoming. Bigger than '08.

Thank your good pal's Rothschild & Co.

When the water doesn't come out of the faucet, you will know chaos.

Yeah we know. The Fed is going to fuck with the interest rates to make it look like Trump fucked up bad.

How big? Bank failure or share crash?

Good. This'll give Trump a perfect excuse to get rid of the Fed.

This. It's their despicable 'if I can't rule the country then I'll destroy it and have everyone blame you' tactic the (((shadow government))) uses

Fuck me why hasn't trump tossed these demonic fucks into some african gulag

>pal's
Didn't read

Can you elaborate? Where in the economy is the bubble

I have a well.

Fuck you guys

digits mean you have to answer

pic related is what i think will happen.
from Martin Armstrong

Huh. I thought it happened every 7 years? There were multiple versions of this.

Housing Crash, Debt Bubble Collapse, Bank Collapse, Fiat Currency Collapse.. Actually think the stock market will hyperinflate as well as anything not nailed to the ground.. Money will flood the midwest realestate and farmland... Gonna be a fun ride if you are ready for it :] (Buy Gold/Bitcoin/Silver)

You are thinking of the 8 to 10 year business cycle.
That is NOT the only cycle that there is, and there are short cycles within much longer cycles.
We are currently in another Fourth Turning cycle now, and that's a 80 to 90 year cycle. This time around looks to be rough.

Digits.

Answer this man

Ahhh, that's worrying.

Is theeconomiccollapseblog writing about this too? Usually a good place for this kind of stuff, accurately too.

there's instability. not sure about bubble, but:

- insane national debt
- millennial generation has a ton of student loan debt and high unemployment
- donald fucking trump is leader of the free world
- unprofitable tech companies being held up by VC $$$$ and IPOing for way too much money

Rothschild & Co?

I can't wait for the apologists when the next round of deregulatory actions by Trump are linked to the next round of looting and subsquent bailing out by the taxpayers. I love how he's managed to use his fake populism to convince the common folk that their interests align with his.We're nothing more than grist for the mill

Honestly they shouldn't crash the economy to make Trump look bad because Trump's first move would be to let the crash destroy whoever caused it, that means fuck the banks and the corporations that go under.

And this gives Trump an unprecedentee opportunity to reshape the economy in his image, which means not only are we removing the yolk of the bank monopolies and the fed, we are shifting the way the country makes money through Trump's ideas.

They're fucking retarded if they think crashing the economy will ruin Trump because he's been expecting this crash for 30 years now

I agree. Them crashing the economy will benefit them in the short term because they can pin it all on Trump but it won't take long for people to realize "hey, doesn't the fed control monetary policy?" and that's when they'll be outted. Trump will take no prisoners and it will be beautiful.