GOD IS GREAT!

GOD IS GREAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&
w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/messages/pont-messages/2017/documents/papa-francesco_20170210_movimenti-popolari-modesto.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

christcuckoldry at its finest boys

You think they're going to let the muslims keep the churches they get to as well?

Go headbutt a fucking bullet.

God watch over them.

Is this what being retarded looks like?

>So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

>Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2 Thessalonians 1:4-5

there's balls and there's balls

these guys balls are off the chart

>Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Deuteronomy 31:6

>1 post by this id

Arab christians >>>>>>>>> white cuckstians

Wake me up when they start the purge.

>God is Great
>Took a bunch of Muslims to save them
>God didn't float down from the clouds himself to save his people

Christianity is pathetic

>unironically calling people who focus on only having one wife and raising their kids properly cucks

GOD bless America and all Christian countries, and the men and women who would die for the Lord's cause.

When will the pope be removed!?
I'd unironically join the tenth crusade 19/10

>Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Romans 12:12

>implying there's anything in the bible that states God will ride in on a cloud every time we need him
What's pathetic is gaytheist and agnostic faggots who speak as if they know Christians yet don't bother to read or interpret the bible correctly.

>christcuckoldry at its finest boys
In the west, yes, this would be christcuckoldry. In the middle of Iraq, this is the equivalent of wearing a Trump hat and walking into the middle of an antifa "protest". I'm a pagan and I respect these people.

Christians need to flee the mid east, not build giant crosses on buildings.

Atheism is the true redpi-

>In your patience possess ye your souls.

Luke 21:19

What's pathetic is Muslims fighting and dying to liberate a city, then Christians crawl out of their homes and do a victory dance. And quite bible verses. No better than the Jews.

God help them, that's amazing.

Nice!

>114323793
B8 to the extreme. No (You) for (You).

>For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy 2:5

DEUS VULT

Yeah, it was also pathetic when the French rejoiced at being liberated by the Americans and the Dutch by Canadians & Americans in WWII, eh?

Google Christian Militia and tell me what you fucking see.

fuck the kurds, how do i help these guys

>Muslims think they have a chance
TODAY WE RETAKE SOCIETY.
TODAY WE RETAKE OUR MEMES FROM THE NORMIES.
TODAY WE RETAKE THE HOLY LAND!
RIDE BROTHERS, DEUS VULT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgI4bHpAlA

was it autism?

>Iraqi christians are raising crosses on liberated lands from the evils of islam
>European christians are turning churches into safehouses for islamic terrorists
It really feels like i'm taking crazy pills

Constantinople will be liberated soon.

literally what are you talking about?

Not even a christian, but I'm happy for those Iraqis. Being a christian in the middle east bust be some hard oppressive shit.

>what is moral

fpbp
I find it hilarious that the "redpilled" masses of Sup Forums still fall for the ancient kike on a stick routine. It's as if they believe Europeans had no morals before cuckanity showed up on the scene.

He is, he is very big, around 2,5m ish I think

Start with yourself and in your community. Show the world our faith will not falter.

Pray for our brothers in the Middle East.

Jerusalem will soon be ours again.

It's a fact that Christians in the Middle East are far more persecuted than Muslims in the rest of the world.

Whoa slow down there. I can only get so erect.

Now THAT'S how you add insult to injury

Go forth you brave men and purge the mudslimes from every corner of the land

Jews hate Jesus

why do we allow leafs here? its funny you all are pussies irl. Was in Ontario and you all are fucking doomed. shitposting is probably the closest thing you will get to having your masculinity back

DEUS VULT

Sad that they still do in present times.

I love how modern historical interpretation paints the Christian crusaders as the bad guys. It was literally a counter attack against an invasion by the Arab horde.

AbsoluteKino/10. God, I love that scene.

Thank fuck somebody finally said it

>convinced atheists
*tipping intensifies*

To destroy an ideology, you must destroy its history first.

but islam is a religion of piss, how can they be a terrorist organization known as COBRA?

They will soon revert to the pagans that they were before

I'm an atheist, and I still do not understand the logic of your post.

I keep wondering about that myself.
I mean, shit... this fucking pope, I swear...

That sounds a bit Christophobic, leaf. Hasn't Trudeau censored that sort of thing there yet? Oh well, soon enough you'll get 5 years for that sort of hate speech.

dont lump us with the cucknostics, christcuck.
Athiest is to agnosticuck as Christfag is to Jew.

>implying negative comments towards Christianity will ever be anything other than praised by our cultural peers

Christophobia is and always will be socially acceptable, it's just like racism towards white people. Perfectly acceptable

Jesus is Lord of Iraq

more like Iran is lord of Iraq., wouldn't be at all surprised if those "Christians" putting up that cross are Revolutionary Guard pulling a psyop.

Sola Scriptura is a heresy, brother. show humility, confess your sins and earn repentance. Stop letting your sins be a secret.
Your heart is true.

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT!

IRAQ NO

PMU = The real "God chosen people"

DEUS VULT my sand dwelling friends. God is good.

May god keep them safe, we don't need more mudslimes killing people

>Iranian shia proxy militias
>God's people

2 minutes later..muslims chimp out

i can guarantee you those guys putting up that cross are Iranians, or iranian proxies, duping dumb Christcucks. which, judging by this thread, is working like a charm.

probably since christcucks are a minority in ir*q

How do I become more Christian? My family stopped going to church when I was 5 years old, and I haven't really followed religion since.

>walking miles on end in heavy metal armor in the blistering desert son

go to iran, ask to join a militia proxy that's organized by the IRGC, and then you too will get to put up a big cross on turf recently liberated for iran's client state.

Is there any ruse an atheist can't see through? Well done *tip*

I didn't know Iraq was in Europe.

I pray for the Lord's presence over them

i hate this pope lol. too faggy n liberal, feels weird as a catholic who always revered the pope

did you see his speech last friday where he said "there is no muslim terrorism?" wtf

What did he mean by this?

the only thing sadder than us tippers are you DEUS VULT XDDD larpers who are pretending this heralds a new crusade against the muslims, when its muslims who are doing the literal Crusading in this case. even if the guys putting up that cross aren't muslims thye only got there because of muslims removing le kebab XD cleared the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&

Fucking Hezbollah flags are waved at a Christmas celebration in liberated aleppo. this is the sad state of your faith, its up to muslims to Crusade against other muslims to save Christians. even more pathetically, its the muslims we shill against the most (iran, hezbollah etc) who are saving Christians from the muslims we are best buddies with (saudi and theo ther gulf states, israel too desu)

That's fantastic.

Christians, Yazidis and others fought side by side with Muslims to fight against Wahhabists and the lot.

>there is no muslim terrorism

WHAT

THERES THOUSANDS OF INSTANCES OF THAT SHIT

how do u deny reality like that

i'm telling you, this pope. go read the transcript of the speech he gave. i will look for it

kill yourself useless cunt

w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/messages/pont-messages/2017/documents/papa-francesco_20170210_movimenti-popolari-modesto.html

second last paragraph

Why does that cross have clovers on the tips?

>fought side by side with Muslims
idk how you cuck a "Crusade" more than that

what the fuck that's the most retarded shit i've read this week and i've read a buzzfeed article

either the pope is blatantly retarded or a jewish pawn

i have no idea, but as a mostly conservative catholic, i'm not really liking him...pretty sure he's a communist sympathizer too.

It's not really a Crusade until the Pope calls it, and yes the current Pope is a cosmopolitan cuck.
>stop talking about Deus Vult!!!!
no.

they'll probly turn muslim or negro some shit idk

godspeed to them