THE MARIJUANA DEBATE THREAD

Let's discuss Marijuana

Trump is wrong about Pot.

Where Conservatives see degeneracy, I see a market, and some good cash especially for jobless potheads who will have a niche expertise on it.
I live healthy, don't drink alchohol frequently, generally only at social events, don't smoke, don't smoke weed, but there is a shit ton of money in the marijuana market.

However, I am open to opinions and points that may sway my own opinion.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana-medicine
webmd.com/pain-management/features/medical-marijuana-uses
who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/6_2_cannabis_update.pdf
medshadow.org/resource/drug-classifications-schedule-ii-iii-iv-v/
youtube.com/watch?v=h0i62GnQoo0
reddit.com/r/Stims/
drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.sQpDu65t.dpuf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lambright here.

The brain has special receptors for weed.

God wants us to have it.

Lets not fuck with GOD!

I'm also smoking a joint right now!

I, as a "FUCKING LEAF", do agree. But I think that using weed for recreational use is fucking stupid. Marijuana should be used in medicines, WITHOUT the shit that makes you high. Unfortunately, Trudeau is too fucking caught up in counting tax payer's money. Believe or not, I'm not a liberal

Why do you hate fun though?

Yeah it's good. People who are against it are dorks who don't know anything or are afraid to try it & secretly mad at people who aren't. I'm tired of debating it though. Arguing the pros doesn't work b/c most of the prohibitionists don't care. It's be better people were scared to make/keep it illegal instead.

*It'd*

Don't do it.

Its so easy to end up becoming a passive loser.

Someone has to gas the kikes again. They are the main problem of the world, from Justin Trudeau to Adam Sandler. All of them should be exterminated. Benefits include: no more isreal! slightly better comedians! no more babies getting herpes! competent politicians!

America will be great again when cannabis is legalized.

drink alcohol, gamble, masterbate, do SOMETHING besides hotboxing a room.

Your opinion is invalidated now. We're talking abotu weed. Go to the fucking NatSoc General with the 1488 bullshit.

Nothing wrong with it. Safer than tobacco and alcohol. Regulate it. Legalize it. /thread.

Why wouldn't I do all those things... While hotboxing a room? Except drink, which is what I'm smoking to prevent.

>says he's open to opposition against his opinion
>gets triggered from opposition against his opinion

wew

Why do you care what I do with my life?

if you wanna die, you can die. Actually, lemme twist my opinion: It should be legal for old people hotbox a room if you're over 40. No one likes being old, so it's only fair.

Wait...die from smoking weed?

Yeah it dosn't cause health issues, it causes mental issues and makes boys turn in to lazy/pussy/unsocial stoners. I would know, I smoked from age 15 to 19 damn near everyday, and it had an effect on me.

because I'm "A FUCKING LEAF" who doesn't want to see dumb shit libtards fuck up north america even more.

the largest problem with marijuana is it makes people complacent.
Some people just smoke pot and have zero motivation. It's a cancer to society.

you're practically killing your brain cells

No, I want to use marijuana to either better control my mental state or to prevent the use of other drugs, like limiting codeine use after a surgery or limiting alcohol use in general.

I want to use marijuana to enhance my life and it does so.

Again, why do you hate shit that works? Next you'll ban creatine because it's a male only antidepressant.

You're a nutty cunt, aren't ya?

trips seals the deal

Even if weed is degenerate do you think the government should be telling us what is and isn't acceptable for us? As long as you teach your kids that weed is degenerate and to do it in moderation, it will be fine. It's not your business or the government's to babysit the citizens.

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking weed

I saw this dude I know at his birthday party have his grandma hit the bong. Was literally fucking Adam Sandler tier memes happening in front of my eyes.

To add to this, I've argued with stoners who are all about "me me me" who don't care. "Why should I care about society" and while I haven't seen anyone make that argument yet, before anyone does, if you're going to use society, you should be a part of it. If you're all about yourself, then you shouldn't recieve any societal benefits.

"Killing brain cells" isn't the same as dying.

I said I think it's good for medicinal use. But not for recreational use. If you have a fucked up mental state, fine, smoke some THC-laced pot. But if you just wanna get high "for fun", then fuck no.

might as well be

Maybe you just suck as a person, have you ever considered that?

Are you also anti-alcohol?

Anarchist faggot detected

Are you Amish? You seem to have a huge stick up your leaf ass.

I don't even know why I bothered arguing with a leaf.

no. if you drink to much and then you die, good riddance. if you moderate alchohol, there's nothing wrong. If you smoke a lot of THC laced weed, you'll be retarded. If you moderate THC laced weed, you'll still be retarded.

Perhaps you're just a born loser.

Statist bootlicker detected.

"THC-laced weed." Now I know you're fucking with us. Nice bait, lad.

Okay, look. If someone can whip up a collection of facts and sources that solidify them, then I'm wrong, and weed is good. How 'bout that?

About to graduate Bs in computer science. Smoke every day. Deal with it. LOL

Obama was introducing the Chinese understanding of law, that is, the state can do whatever it wants, things can be simultaneously legal and illegal, and selective enforcement can punish political enemies. With pot and with immigration, Obama said, oh no, it's all so overwhelming, we'll just have to not enforce the law. But he didn't repeal the law. He didn't change the law. The law stayed on the books and could still be used at his discretion. That's not the American way.
Trump is a New York Democrat, that is, he does not have a raging hard-on for electrocuting gays or punishing potheads. He is cleaning up Obama's mess, not rebuilding Reagan's war.

Is the issue whether it's "good," or is it whether it should legal?

Trump reaffirmed the Federal laws to the full extent on weed in order to have something really bad to pin on the pedos if nothing else sticks? whadayathink senpai?

i'm that same faggot you replied. my laptop died. Whether it would benefit society.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Sometimes the "fun" effects are good stress relief, why do you suck at moderation?

A study shows that weed is bad for the brain for people under 25, by slowing the development of the mind and even stopping it.

If it's legal, teens can get it, just like beer and cigarettes, wich are already bad at a young age

While I think that legalizing weed would throw Illegals and Niggers out of the bussiness for a while, it will easily be abused.

In the past, there was a cult of idiots that tough that cocaine was good for headaches, and we all know where that lead.

I feel pot could be harmful to the next generation, and if it's used widely, we might find side effects we didn't know before.

While weed becomes mainstream, any people would drop it's use, let's face it, most of em just want to be cool.

ITT: nu/pol/ defends the herbal jew

You can all return to leddit now. It's not cute anymore.

>businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4/#it-can-be-used-to-treat-glaucoma-1
This one links to all the studies they conducted.
>drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana-medicine
This one is from the gov on drug abuse and the potential uses of cannabis for medicine.
>webmd.com/pain-management/features/medical-marijuana-uses
More about medicinal cannabis.
>who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/6_2_cannabis_update.pdf
The official medical report from the WHO on cannabis.

Weed has been used for centuries for multiple medicinal uses and will continue to be used. Considering what most other drugs do to the body cannabis is very minor.

As well with this information that marijuana does indeed have a medicinal use means it is incorrectly classified by the DEA and is in the same tier as heroin.
>medshadow.org/resource/drug-classifications-schedule-ii-iii-iv-v/

Trump might reclassify it once he actually sees the federal laws regarding cannabis.

If you're against legalization of marijuana, you should be against legalization of alcohol and tobacco. And DEFINITELY against all of these opiates doctors are prescribing for minor aches and pains that can simply be alleviated by asprin.

I'm agaisn't all three, am I special?

If you smoke it you will get married and your wife Kim will force you to smoke it even when you don't want to.

No you're just a typical texan.

Weed is degenerate.
Get out.
This is Sparta.

Moral arguments should be thrown out. Whether people should or shouldn't do it doesn't matter. It only affects the user. You don't get addicted and kill someone over a joint like people do for dope. So if it only affects the user, let them have the freedom and choice, this is America afterall. And we may as well regulate and tax it too so we can make a lot of money on it and be able to further cracked down on street sales so people under 18 can't buy it.

This. Digital confirmation.

>Where Conservatives see degeneracy,
Then why is it legal in Alaska Mr. Potato Head.

fuck off, all three are great.

t, a Texan

Something a leaf would say.

"thc-laced" you sound like some dusty old grandmother. I have epilepsy and enjoy cannabis. I also would smoke it if I didn't.

Yeah man you're just a loser. Coming from experience, would not smoking pot made those years better? Of course not but it's easier to blame something other than yourself for your own inabilities. I was the same way but after a while I realized I'm just kind of a bummer, lol. I fucking love pot. I cut the consumption at exactly 22 when uni got more difficult and I had to get another job. Haven't smoked since Christmas.

Trump is right: Make America Great Again by deporting all the illegals and throwing all the degenerates in prison

Lolol yea let's just crowd our prisons more.

I understand hating the me me shit. Fucking people are annoying, but if no one's proposed such an argument, Why would that fucking matter?

>let's discuss XXXX
Post musics instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0i62GnQoo0

Alright. Thanks for the information.
Can you really blame me?

I thought Trump was pro weed, but he changes his mind depending on the time of day. I'm all for legalization. I don't think it will ever happen on a federal level because of big pharma kickbacks. We can't have people growing their own medication in their backyards.

>weed is bad for the brain for people under 25
Same can be said for alcohol
>if it's used widely, we might find side effects we didn't know before
It's already being used widely in many of the recreational states, and no "additional side effects" have or will be discovered. Alcohol is far more damaging to the brain than weed, and anyone who disputes this is a literal autist

t. Liberals

>Where Conservatives see degeneracy, I see a market
Never has a more Jewish sentence been uttered.

Who buys weed

>libcucks

Who makes money

>Private entrepreneurs

Who loses money

>Big Pharma and cartels

You do not get medicine without the active ingredient that gets you high.

Confirmed bait

I smoked daily for 15 years. Started having panic attacks round year 12. Only smoked one hitters at the end of the day. Still panic attacks. Ended up stopping for a job. I'm panic attack free now. Miss it? Yes. Remember calling degenerate dealers on Sunday night. it's not addictive. Need it for the week to calm down. Don't miss that. Some people are weak. Maybe there are other medicinal uses, sure. Can make you mentally ill, also sure. Addictive, yes.

Weed is bad, legalization reduces use, criminal money and black budget income. It also provides taxes to be spent for rehabilitation. If you dont like it, legalize it, like it? Legalize it. Also causes social distrust and instability.

>alcohol, gamble, masterbate
your life plan is cool, bro
>tell us what to do next, please

No problem. Much like with Trump there's a lot of disinformation and spotlighting of minor issues.

Man I sure am glad the moralfags don't hate cocaine and meth and amphetamine like they do weed.
Next thing you'd know, they'd ban em all and I wouldn't be able to get and use them.

Weed takes one for the team.

medical cocaine when?

Reddit spacing, doesn't live here, won't matter at all to you.
Why the fuck are you posting?
What will happen, will happen regardless of our opinions.

Harris County in Houston is decriminalizing weed March first suckers. We're basically a Sanctuary city now. Suck my balls libtarians. Hhahahahahahahahahhahaha. I'll gladly be a Sanctuary city for weed and not fucking beaners. Deport don't arrest for inhalation.

When there's a confirmed medicinal use for it.

Weed and mushrooms are good experiences. Everything else is nigger tier. One glass of wine isn't bad either.

I've stopped with the herbs though because it turns into a daily thing for me.

>moralfags don't hate cocaine and meth and amphetamine
Why would they? They're doing a service for the moralfags by killing themselves

>dying from speed
u wot nao?
Forget to drink milk?
reddit.com/r/Stims/

'S true; THC itself, the principal psychotropic agent also has legitimate medicinal properties as pain relief, a sleep aid, and appetite stimulant, as well as the CBD component which is being investigated as an anti-epileptic and anti-psychotic drug, and is far less harmful to the human body than the current antipsychotic of choice; Lithium, which is quite toxic, shown to be both harmful to the brain in the long term, and only useful in short term behavioural moderation while the subject remains dosed.

CBD might still only be a sticking plaster, but it's profoundly less toxic than Lithium.

Didn't Trump want to let weed be used for medical needs?

You can't be this dumb.
>For example, the majority of the drug overdose deaths involving methamphetamine did not involve other drugs. drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.sQpDu65t.dpuf

i'm high as fucking SHIT right now, senpai.

who's /toking for trump/ here?

this asian fantasy is potent as fucking *hell*

People who smoke pot are the most annoying pieces of shit in the world. Far more insufferable than any SJW, Militant Feminist or Libcuck

But there is no reason that their drug should be outlawed.

Trumps postion is

Rec weed=leave it up to states

Med weed=fed leglzation

And it is by all accounts perfectly reasonable

Spicer was speaking out of turn....and he realized this which why he said "thats a question of the doj"

No need to care because degenerates like yourself would already be in prison

>People who smoke pot are the most annoying pieces of shit in the world
you've probably only been around those who are 25 or younger. people get better with age.

its the inhaled jew

My parents were hippies and its where my hate for them comes from. Nothing like your mom crawling into bed with you naked to make you detest stoners.

Only idiots OD on meth. ODing on a stim is VERY hard to do.

How?

There are idiots out there (libtards) who think basic shit makes them interesting and adds to their identity. For example letting others know you love Sriracha. They virtue signal how new-age they are by bragging about "putting it on everything". But does eating this spice automatically turn you into a retard? No. Same with pot. I know some very intelligent people who smoke pot all day and handle their business, and they handle it like pros. It does very little to them, just boosts their morale. It's easy to portray stoners like retards, people who rarely smoke pot often do behave like retards when they smoke. People who are already retards become even bigger retards when they smoke pot. But smart people stay more or less the same, just a little happier. I learned all of calculus high, and I remember more of it than most of my peers at work