>mr Trump

That's president Trump you left leaning parasite

Praise Kek

Hey dummy

Mis-ter-Trump

3 syllables

Pres-i-dent-Trump

4 syllables

Which one do you think would put his life at greater risk to say when warning him?

it's time

War

>triggered by using the wrong title

I didn't think people modeled themselves after the lackeys of Game of Throne villains.

It's God Emperor Trump to you, faggot

Trying to find the gunman

Hey dummy

O-P
2 syllables

fag

1 syllables

Which one do you think would save me effort when referring to him?

Pence would be president, and the republicans would still have an anti-gay, anti-choice president in office. It wouldn't be civil war, there would be no one to fight. The liberals don't have guns.

My thought exactly

Civil war, don't doubt it either. Its not shit talk because if 0.1% of white men did it, that would be a 100K guys dispersed across the country declaring war. It would be a civil war at that point. There are people that will do it. You will have a totally sympathetic federal government. It is a completely unwinningable move to assassinate them. They know that.

Alright, that was actually pretty good. Nice job leaf.

This, immediately in the crowd just there at minimum half of the men would be in a fucking rage and shock

Redirect all power to the whitehouse and have all manufacturers start churning out metal chairs.

RACE WAR NOW

What did kek mean by this?

praise kek

OP

Good. Did he also get Pence?

>It is a completely unwinningable move to assassinate them. They know that.
These are the same people who want to start WWIII with Russia with complete awareness of the millions of deaths such a war would cause. Once they realize that they ain't getting back their political power anytime soon, they might get desperate.

"Oh great, Sup Forums is ruined."
>100 DRUMPF BTFO threads with a picture of his tombstone every single day
>YEARS of nonstop Assassingate/who shot Trump threads
Pls God no.

Presidential succession for 200.00
- Who is Paul Ryan

Democrats/Leftist are fucked...lol

It's liberal hunting time

Praise Allah

>The liberals don't have guns.
If they don't have guns, then who the hell shot him? This is some "who was phone?" tier shit.

We are being spammed the worst I have seen in a while because John McCain has been tied to human trafficking and Saudi donors, and the Syria General located another terrorist base.

Mike "Heat the Ovens" Pence will save the employment market by opening death camps for liberals and cucked minorities.

Ryan's a Gomer Pyle looking muppet and would get cucked in 2018.

Never Trumpers working with the Denocrats?

You're gonna carry that weight.

Get the batteries ready

"HOLY SHIT, I wonder how Sup Forums is reacting"

>Your immediate first thought?

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

It's "op" not "oh-pee"

Race war?

That's President Trump you left leaning parasite. Capital P. Show some goddamn respect.

Its back plebbit with you

I can only imagine if it was a muslim who shoots and kills him... I shudder at the thought of the bloodbath that will follow.

There's many liberal lunatics who served in the military..