Hooking up

Is it immoral to fuck before marriage?
I know about the stats about sexual partners and marriage but I'm not marrying this girl so it's a green light..... right?

>all those emojis
>"message tomorrow"
hello non-chad

dude what

She's got soccer practice my G

Hooking up is degenerate.

Encourage her to be a proper woman. Don't perpetuate the cancerous culture.

if shes sending you paragraph long messages youre already in

Don't listen to the christcucks here, they don't belong. Do what you want, just be responsible.

Politically Incorrect

Not "is this moral by christian standards"

Go ask your priest bud.

Politically Incorrect

this

OP you come off as desperate. Let us write your messages next time. She's probably a degenerate so she doesn't have actual standards in a guy.

Do what you want except using those faggy smiley faces when talkin 2 da bitch

>I expect a message tomorrow :))))

C U C K E D

No. She doesn't. Sorry to break it to you.

HEY ITS AN EMOJI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAH

But why, I'm not marrying this bitch
And she's a Canadian hoe just across the border.... 15 mins from me lmao
This guy gets it
She wanted to talk to me, I took away just enough attention to reel her back in even more hooked

>"Thanks haha"
>paragraph about needing to go

Don't expect a message tomorrow.

This chick isn't in to you. Don't waste your time. Never going to happen with this girl, user.

>haha

>But why, I'm not marrying this bitch

Because it's bad for society for women to be degenerate.
You're encouraging the destruction of society by participating in that.

It's obviously evil.

Niggers will say that you should do what you want. That's fine. But you should want to help society. Not hurt it.

There's a reason why I said she's persistent, she keeps messaging me

bad game senpai

If that's real, then that girl likes you bro

Time to smash

>yeah you're getting called out on here for using emojis but you wouldn't be the first guy who does something that looks lame to the boys because he wants to get laid

Advice from a jaded guy in his early 30s: a bit of sex before marriage is potentially a good thing for some people and putting down a lot of numbers in your 20s feels good at the time... but if you have a girlfriend who is good to you and you're comfortable with her around your friends, then lock that shit down. The grass isn't always greener.

>in the process of trying to hook up with a girl who has amazing tits
>she's a bit shy and this has been a rather long process
>gonna marry her if I get to smash
>I'm not doomed to end up with a fatty...
>... at least not yet

I would totally hit that man, dont worry about all these cucks here, bang her

You are a roastie enabler, fuck off.

>I like you though
>thanks haha

Oblivious.

>You're like an animal bla
Haha that is pretty cringy my dude. Probably still got a shot if she's a fatty or uggo.

For real bro, yes sometimes you gotta use the gay emojis but that's just to keep it interesting
I want to get 2-3 girls before marriage She's French Canadian bit of a language barrier, you still completely disregarded my last post though

>all these Virgins making fun of OP for trying to get pussy yet they don't even talk to girls
Sad!

I hope this isn't you

Premarital sex is bad for you. Try to find a wife.

Get dat dick, OP. You fucking degenerate faggot, you rascal...
Hook-up "culture" is shite for fags and degenerates looking to catch AIDS, desu senpafamilia.
>also, NOT FUCKING POLITICS OR BOARD CULTURE
>enjoy your ban
>enjoy your AIDS
>enjoy this sage
>enjoy these digits

DIGITS CONFIRM OP IS A HOMOSEXUAL, BUG-CHASING, NIGGER
>rolling digits for Pence to deal out some faggot medicine from Thomas Edison
>also, sage
>praise KEK

I SAID PRAISE HIM!

The only emojis I use are:
>sunglasses one
>crying with laughter
>exasperated one
>smug one
>winking one
Is this redpilled?

It is. Rationalize it however you want but you're making a choice to be part of the problem(degeneracy) instead of part of the solution(virtue).

>nigger-tier emojis
>red pilled
Choose neither, UKuck

>people ITT bashing the use of emojis

Using the odd emoji isn't bad if they're using them back. At least you seem chill and don't come off too serious. Stop being such autists.

t. Someone who actually talks to girls and gets laid

>emojis I use

Bluepill as fuck

whatever gets you through the night

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YOU'RE DESTROYING WESTERN SOCIETY! RRREEEEE

why does society tell women that it's "okay" to fuck that many people? this isn't a gender double stamdard at all, if you're a dude and fuck that many chicks you're clearly massively insecure and have tons of emotional issues.

I have the same problem being a degenerate seems fun if its easy for you to get women.

>Is it immoral to fuck before marriage?
Yes, but you should do it anyway. Would you buy a car without test-driving it? Fuck her, repent later. Those stats are offset by mentally unhealthy women who always need to have a boyfriend.

There is literally nothing wrong with premarital sex.

Of fucking course no one finds it attractive when you take things to an extreme but I'd rather be with a girl who has some experience in a sexual relationship and the emotions it can entail than some naive sheltered flower who doesn't know any better

Yes