How many?

All memes aside, if not 6 million, then how many?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About 700,000. Red cross numbers.

300,000 max died due to supply routes being bombed to shit by the allies

Not enough to be called a 'holocaust'

卐 - HOLOHOAX
-------------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

Not enough.

I will say that

1 is already too much
so why do you care about 1 or 60 millions?

NOT ENOUGH

Got a reputable citation?

Less than 100,000. Why would the Krauts destroy their free labor during a time of war. The jews werent just sitting there starving to death, they were making supplies for the war while starving to death. Once (((they))) figured out what was going on, they made it seem so much worse than it was because jews get ahead by guilt tripping people into doing shit.

about 300,000

this

Probably a million or so. That is what initial estimates showed.

And they died primarily from typhus and starvation.

But they were not deliberately starved off. Germany had a shortage of food and was obliged to evacuate the areas of the Jew camps, leaving Jews to starve until the Americans showed up.

Too many. The Jews they killed were just normal people: bakers, butchers, painters, etc.

They weren't the ones pulling the strings. Those ones were too smart and rich to be rounded up. They basically slaughtered millions of innocent people without any effect, because (((they))) still control everything.

Whatever David Irvine says currently

He's done the proper research

>how many?

Who cares? Putting energy into Jewish lives over anybody else is still a losing move. Fret over how many Germans were killed instead.

I think some user made calculations and 600k was the maximum physically possible, I'd say 50k-200k look realistic.

Like Soros

I grabbed this from some post elsewhere.

how many of them died from typhus and starvation after the nazi forces abandoned the camps?

Where was the 36,000 tons of Jewish ash buried?

Yes. The clever, rich, powerful ones that Hitler hated were not the plebs he rounded up and gassed. Those were just random people who didn't deserve that kind of shit at all. As someone who had family in the Germany army during WWII...they told me it was pretty vile shit. None of the soldiers liked it, but it was a choice of following their orders or getting a bullet in the head. It was only the psycho fucks in the SS who enjoyed murdering civilians.

Was going to post this

Holocaust casualty numbers are entirely determined by what you deem to be countable.

6 million is reached by adding up:
~1 million extermination/labour camp deaths
~2.5 million "holocaust by bullets" deaths and displacements in Poland
~2.5 million miscellaneous jewish related deaths and displacements 1937-1945

The number of people who died tangentially related to any German action involving Jews is likely around 6 million. But number in the range of 1-2 million is equally valid if you want to exclude less "holocaust-y" deaths from the list.

Don't know much about ww2 history but I definitely agree that more germans would of been killed in labour camps than the jews the 6 million is a fucking meme hell i bet more romanies died than fucking jews

Sixty Gorillion

It was 600 million you filthy Goy

Over 6 gorillion died during the hall of cost, pick up a book nigga

>The number of people who died tangentially related to any German action involving Jews is likely around 6 million. But number in the range of 1-2 million is equally valid if you want to exclude less "holocaust-y" deaths from the list.

I guarantee that if 5 million whites died of "displacement" by non-whites, you would be screaming about a white Holocaust to all and sundry.

The millions who died, Jews and non-Jews, didn't ask to be rounded up, put in slave labour camps, or whatever else.

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people, fuck Hitler, fuck Western civilization, fuck white culture and most importantly - FUCK Sup Forums

Fuck niggers

600 trillion

found the nigger

>a wild nigger appears

Anything between 100k and 500k

do you just go from thread to thread posting this?

man fuck shariablue and fuck you too you larping faggot