Trump tells the tru-

Trump tells the tru-

Other urls found in this thread:

instagib.tv/sleak42
archive.fo/ZSW0S
investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057
dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Recovery_Tax_Act_of_1981
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((((((((((experts)))))))))))

>mostly false
>the numbers check out
>the numbers being all trump mentioned
>mostly false

>I have a red tie
mostly false
while it's true trump has a red tie, it's unclear the point of his statement, also there are a lot of red ties

That has to be a photoshop come on guys

u trollin

The tie is mostly red, but it's a sort of blue-ish red

MiniTruth

The Jews must be running out if tricks

This isn't real. I reject your reality and substitute my own.

You haven't seen nothin yet, goy.

PANTS ON FIRE! Trump has been seen not wearing his read tie, suggesting that his donning of the red tie is merely temporary and thus not a fixed constant of his person.

I'm actually glad he tweeted this because from here on out the national debt is all on him. He's taking responsibility for it.

So when it skyrockets on his watch because of his retarded tax cuts, he can't dindu. I mean of course right wing retards will dindu but that goes with their territory

What the hell? That can't be real

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people, fuck Hitler, fuck Western civilization, fuck white culture and most importantly - FUCK Sup Forums

this. I thought (((polit-o-fact))) was supposed to be neutral?

Fuck these shill threads

Come watch tv with Sup Forumslacks instagib.tv/sleak42

>Factcheck
>"Well yeah, the numbers are factually correct, BUT"
>Factcheck
Really activates my California grown almonds.

It's not what you think.

The always neutral Politifact.

Holy shit, Obamaleaf lives! Haven't seen you around in a while, sad to see the suicide attempt wasn't successful

weird how you chose THIS thread in particular to throw your tantrum

th

>Someone making $25,000 dollars will have a smaller tax reduction than someone making $25,000,000
>Liberals find this unjust
>Liberals are THIS retarded

Holy shit.

archive.fo/ZSW0S

It's fucking real.

Though I guess for politifact, "mostly false" for trump is the equivalent of "100% true"

Yes, but consider pic related.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Cause right wing retards suck billionaire globalist elite cock that's why.

How much income tax did Trump pay?

Buddy I've been btfo right wing retards every day. Where have u been?

>trying to reason with Obongoleaf

Don't bother, the retarded faggot will get bored and leave after his usual autistic screeching

I don't think that's Obamaleaf. This is "suck globalist cock" leaf. Watch him say that exact phrase 10+ times in this thread.

Maybe they are the same """person""" though because Obamaleaf was definitely in a thread earlier.

>autistic screeching

Buddy your entire fucking ideology is that the millionaire and billionaire elites that you worship and obey need tax cuts. That's it. You're just a useful idiot for the globalist elites who own you.

That's absolutely 100% Obamaleaf. "Haha I BTFO right wing retards by not knowing how statistics work and screaming loudly!" is his catchphrase.

Brah, everyone is getting tax cuts.

>Taxes start to come in
>Government has a surplus

Really gets the noggin firin'

if you cut lets say 5% taxes for everyone no shit rich people are going to save the most amount of money but everyone saves 5%. Retard Leaf

1 POST BY THIS ID
Anyone who didn't sage, needs a bleach enema.

>not knowing statistics

You're the fucking right wing retard billionaire globalist cucks who think tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires don't reduce revenues.

You're a sucker for punishment, you come here every day, get blown out, then come back the next day pretending your retard points hold any validity. You're a faggot, and a kike. Go die.

>Maybe they are the same """person""" though because Obamaleaf was definitely in a thread earlier.

Were you there when I completely savaged (((pol))) earlier?

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

I love how faggot liberals pretend like there are no rich liberals and somehow they are all so poor so you think they understand you so you can vote for them.

You're mocking Trump

I think I'm seeing it.

But it's like he doesn't realize what happens when you bankrupt all the productive enterprises in the country.

(HINT: Venezuela)

Tell me more about those awesome jobs that obonga created.

Good job you just defined trickle down you filthy right wing retard cuck

You get $50 while your billionaire elite owner is saving millions every year. Good job cuck

I come here and destroy right wing retards every single day. I haven't been defeated or disproven once.

Literally begging for gibs from the elite. Tragic.

Your faggotry knows no bounds

>Government starts paying out tax refunds
>Still have a surplus

Just watch what happens when we start purging the EPA cat ladies and numales.

Labor force went down a lot. 94% of those 8 million (not 15 retard) were par time.

It's 95% full time actually. Do you seriously just believe fake news headlines without doing any research? That headline is completely made up. Unless you have data to back it up? Because I've read that study 3x and it doesn't say anywhere in it that Obama job creation was 95% part time. Care to prove me wrong? I bet you can't. You know why? You right wing retards fall for fake news.

> But (((experts))) say people shouldn't read up much into the numbers
> OMG LOOK DRUMPF HAS SPENT 6 GORILLION IN HOLIDAY TRIPS ALREADY!!!!1 REEEEEEEE

I never thought I'd become a person who wishes death to others.

You just knock over all the pieces and act like you win and never actually address people.

I'm fine with that. I may may have a piss fetish, who knows

Oh don't get me wrong, Trump is giving those Hollywood liberal elites you retards hate so much BIG FAT TAX CUTS

Let's say they $100M a year. They're gunna save $6M under Trump.

They woulda paid $3M more under Hillary.

You right wing retards got cucked.

Please tell me how that's any less retarded than paying for Jamal's welfare and shaniqua's abortions and healthcare

>Went down by 12 billion
>Dropped another 22 billion
Isn't this like twice as good?

You retards are just splerging a fake news headline. You'll believe anything without researching it because you're morons. Do u retards know what confirmation bias is?

Have you retards ever looked at the jobs data?

I HATE THESE JEWS SO FUCKING MUCH

But they don't like The Don winning so of course they say it's a lie.

You think too small. The Hollywood faggots are just bitch pawns compared to the guys that pay their paychecks.

Billionaire globalist elite cucks spend their entire lives fighting for tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires

SAD! You retards are so cucked, you're beyond saving.

The lower two quartiles already don't pay fucking tax, no shit they won't have any savings

>I didn't actually read the multiple articles that explain the truth about the job creation
We can tell, obongoleaf.

One line? That's not content, and it's almost always also a one-post!

"Yeah, what he said was true.
But it's mostly false."

I address every post actually. You retards never address my points. All you do is get btfo.

I have thousands of posts in thousands of threads.

I'm actually addressing people in this very thread right now. Are you fucking blind or retarded?

All you retards do is post fake news headlines.

Seriously a fucking debunked investors.com link that's what your entire ideology is based on?

> I should side with random asian person #1,567,433,445
wow man thaat really changed my mind thanks!

What did i Just say you right wing retard.

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE STUDY IT SAYS OBAMA JOB CREATION 95% PART TIME

YOU CAN'T. THEY JUST MADE UP A HEADLINE AND YOU BELIEVED IT.

>h? That headline is completely made up. Unless you have data to back it up? Because I've read that study 3x and it doesn't say anywhere in it that Obama job creation was 95% part time. Care to prove me wrong? I bet you can't. You know why? You right wing retards fall for fake news.

paying for poor peoples stuff with government money is way less retarded than giving all the money to the rich. the rich are already rich and have what is needed, while we still have tons of people that dont. if we're going to use money to influence the economy we should do it in ways that help people that actually need help, not those who are already sitting pretty. you dont fix a system by working on the parts that arent broken.

lol mostly false. no they arent biased or anything though we promise.

Dont' worry Trump is cutting their taxes too. He's getting rid of that pesky estate tax that billionaires pay

When you control the government that prints the fucking money do you really care about a tax cut? When most the billionaires hide their money in fake charities like the Clintons did, do you think they really care. At least the money would be in the economy the other way around instead of hidden.

>All you retards do is post fake news headlines.

Seriously a fucking debunked investors.com link that's what your entire ideology is based on?

you keep telling your self that while you fuck your dog

Still waiting retard. Funny how none of you can do it.

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE STUDY IT SAYS OBAMA JOB CREATION 95% PART TIME

YOU CAN'T. THEY JUST MADE UP A HEADLINE AND YOU BELIEVED IT.

That's all you got eh? 1 fake news headline. That's what you based your entire fucking ideology on? That is fucking SAD!

95% part time bitch

WAOW SOMEONE MAKING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IS GOING TO SAVE MORE THEN ME

FUCK DRUMPF

and they shouldnt have to pay that much

Wasting money on bullshit stuff the poor don't need instead of spending it on everyone that might create some jobs is less retarded?

but tax revenues increased when reagan cut taxes

PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ONE RIGHT WING RETARD CAN PROVE WHERE IT SAYS IN THE ACTUAL STUDY IT SAYS OBAMA JOB CREATION 95% PART TIME.

I'M GIVING YOU THE LINK. YOU BITCHES CAN'T DO IT.

YOU FELL FOR A FAKE NEWS HEADLINE

Obama job creation 95% FULL TIME BITCHES Wow virtually no increase in PT under Obama? Really makes me think.

>politifact

>being this much of a stupid leaf

Billionaires never get fucked by tax hikes because their money isn't kept in America.

Estate taxes are bullshit. The government already taxed your income when you earned it. Why should a man spend his entire life trying to better his posterity only for the government to take what he's earned?

Good thing Trump is cutting the elites' taxes amirite

You don't fix a system with class warfare, welfare and race baiting.

>The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.

>Krueger, a former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, was surprised by the finding.

>The disappearance of conventional full-time work, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. work, has hit every demographic. “Workers seeking full-time, steady work have lost,” said Krueger.

>Under Obama, 1 million fewer workers, overall, are working than before the beginning of the Great Recession.

Hmmmm. do I believe a dog fucking leaf shill, or economists from Harvard and Princeton?

RIGHT WING RETARDS THINK MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY

OH I AM LAFFIN

YOU RETARDS ARE SO FUCKING KEKED

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time

See, vulgar reductionist armature political cartoons aside, I'd rather be twice as rich as I would otherwise be, even if it means that some people might be ten times as wealthy.

But those people are all making the vast majority of the income as Capital Gains, which is charged as a flat percentage of ROI.

Discussing it as if it's the same thing as income tax is silly.

The problem here is that the scenario were we take from the rich to give to the niggers, money is being moved from one person to another, whereas tax cuts on the people who would be paying for the nogs is simply not taking money in the first place.

Saying that they're morally equivalent scenarios is assuming that the unproductive have a right to the property of the makers to begin with.

Because I am not a useless eater, one makes a lot more sense than the other, both morally and fiscally.

first post best post

why are Japs always so great?

>implying clinton does
>implying Trump hant worked his ass off to turn 1 million into multiple billions

holy shit u retards are wrong about everything

It's like you've been programmed to cut taxes for millionaires and billionaires. You never stray from your programming. Are you cucks or bots?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Recovery_Tax_Act_of_1981

>In the year after enactment of ERTA, the deficit ballooned, which in turn, drove interest rates from around 12% to over 20%, which, in turn, drove the economy into the second dip of the 1978-82 "double dip recession". The Dow Jones average, which had been over 1000 before enactment of ERTA, fell to 770 by September 1982. Much of the 1981 ERTA was backed out in September 1982 by the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 (TEFRA), sometimes called the largest tax increase of the post-war period. The "Reagan recovery" began within weeks of enactment of TEFRA.

They have more money than us, there for they would save a shit ton more. It isn't that difficult to figure out.

>you're rich therefore you can't empathize with the working class

Why the fuck do liberals worship FDR then?

I know it's sad when we can identify more with Trump than Hillary. I think that picture explains just how out of touch she really was.