What would happen if we annexed Canada?

I'm tired if their shitposting. There are plenty of resources to make us more powerful. I don't think they'd even care that much.

Unironically believe we should annex Canada. Why the fuck not.

They are our biggest trade partner next to China. If we annexed them we'd lose all their trade revenue and gain all of their fucking problems.

I wonder what went wrong. They used to be uncucked, now they seem desperate to rival the (((EU))) is assfagery...

Uh yeah but then we'd own all their stuff? This is like not taking your neighbors house bc you trade baseball cards.

Take his house and get all the cards

>Germany

How does this make any sense

An entire generation raised by a corrupt higher education system. Thats what went fucking wrong

damn youre fucking stupid kid

you can annex us but kick this retard out before

I'd want to do it just to see the seething lefty rage around the GTA and Hongcouver of word that the States were taking over

This

You would end up with all our immigrants moving to warmer climates and dooming some states to always vote democrat forever. Just wait until the Frenchies demand equal language rights. Won't even get into the welfare natives.

Do it, all the immigrants will move South for a warmer climate, while we will flourish.

You would adopt a giant debt, a liberal shithole with 78 electoral college votes and Governor with a mother so slutty the current president pimped her out to his business friends.

We may be able to convince Alberta and a few other conservative leaning provinces to join america without annexation.

just because we annex a place doesn't mean we have to give them statehood or citizenship. take american Samoa and Philippines for example.

It would require that a majority of the liberal faggots die off in the war. However, by dint of being liberal faggots, they'll protest fighting as some sort of fascist activity, so we'll have to purge them for years afterwards.

You would get no electoral votes (another Puerto Rica).

Also, likely not guns. I'm not sure you would deserve constitutional rights that you obviously don't want. But on the plus side free travel across the border.

How about this. We take the western part of Canada. Move all the conservative Canadians into the west. Ship all the liberals from the US and western Canada into eastern Canada. Everyone wins.

>They'll protest fighting as some sort of fascist activity, so we'll have to purge them for years afterwards.

Fuck no brah, we're as big as Cali. We'll be looking for those sweet electoral votes.

Yea this sounds great. I like B.C. a lot

Let's see, you'd fail as miserably as in Korea and we'd end up with Kim Jun Mulroney at some point.

You'd fail as miserably as Vietnam and I'd buy a scooter and embrace poverty but probably be able to afford more fukky sukky.

You'd fail as miserably as you did in Iraq and Afghanistan and I'd probably emigrate now that the left has thrown your borders wide open. But you'd be broke by then, so...

Well here it's the Truman show and everybody plays Truman while the kikes keep staring down from their (((Dome)))

>Let's see, you'd fail as miserably as in Korea and we'd end up with Kim Jun Mulroney at some point.
I don't see a big brother China watching over you

>You'd fail as miserably as Vietnam and I'd buy a scooter and embrace poverty but probably be able to afford more fukky sukky.
Had we actually been allowed to conquer the place and purge it of all communists without starting a war with China or Russia, it would have turned out differently. And I don't see either of the two giving a rats ass about you

>You'd fail as miserably as you did in Iraq and Afghanistan and I'd probably emigrate now that the left has thrown your borders wide open. But you'd be broke by then, so...
>Implying the goal wasn't to fuck them up in the first place
>Implying the US gives two shits about anything in the Middle East for anything but it's oil

You retards can't handle 30,000 shitskins in a dessert and think you can annex a civilized nation with 10,000,000 sq km and a group of intellectually superior, long dicked super leafs in their natural icy habitat. OK burger. Dream on.

>long dicked super intelligent
>leaf

So many obstacles. So many rationalizations.

Stay in retrograde, brothers, Trump sees it and preyed upon it. Now the entertainment begins.

If we annexed Canada, there would just be that many more people in the US demanding we let in refugees.

We need to build two walls and cease all non-white immigration. When that happens, the leafs will feel obliged to let even more shitskins into their country and we can watch them burn from a safe vantage point.

>invading would be a cakewalk
>it would last 6 weeks
>we would be greeted as liberators

t. georg bush

>All these Canadians
>Thinking we'd actually fight them
>Implying their shitty country is worth saving
>Implying any sort of conquest wouldn't involve just classing them wholescale and shipping in our own citizens for recolonization

Pic related is for Canada.

Why ban Canada??!! Are we too much manly for your burger tasting?

It would be ok if we exterminated Canada, but just annexing them would double the cuck population, destroying America. Let's not.

>What would happen if we annexed Canada?
The overall posting quality on Sup Forums from the US would go down drastically... and it's not even that high to begin with.

pol btfo

hmmm.. USA goes from 50% liberal to 90% liberal, with the newly annexed Canadians. Unless you plan to genocide us all, of course

Put it this way.... if California was 15x bigger, and a lot colder, you would literally have Canada.

or how about lets just stay allies and instead we glass the middle east.

Trump has already annexed Canada, US troops are currently on Canadian soil.

you realize you chinese are subhuman animals, right?

Maybe you fat, stupid and ugly nigger burgers should spend more of your energy dealing with the sociopaths running your country. Ever think of that?

What's more important, Canadians shit-posting in your faggy little forum or people like Hillary Clinton trying to take over your country?

More worried about the "if you kill them they win" thought cancer emanating from the north than I am about Hilldog who'll be dead b4 next election.

Taking care of the shitposting is just a nice bonus.

Remember Canada has by most standards a pure shit army with outdated crappy equipment. Our airforce is a joke and our navy is an even bigger joke. The war would last less than 6 months. Also remember hardly anyone is armed here so there won't be much resistance. Sure SJW types would protest in the streets but nothing a good iron fist couldn't smash and after a couple weeks of that they would submit.