Why is it the government's job to protect animals?

Why is it the government's job to protect animals?

It's what Hitler would have wanted.

Because animals deserve better than blacks since they have a role to play in nature and the ecosystem

Because the government knows not to fuck with those monsters.
You want to start a war with these fuckers?

It's not, but having laws against torturing animals is a convenient legal avenue for locking up and penalizing psychopaths before they start killing and torturing actual people

cuz aint no one else gon do it
and it need be done

Why do you ask that question and post a picture of the most aggressive fucking cunt of an animal that people would rather see dead than saved.

Because that goose used to be protected under the migratory bird treaty act.

Would anyone care if that goose went extinct?

Your geese are not animals, those are demons.
I threw holy water on one once and it smoked and hissed.

Those fuckers fly into jet engines one too many times and also during breeding season they get extremely aggressive and hiss and charge at people. A dog I had that loved chasing animals got scared of them after they started chasing her back.

If Kek is the all mighty savior of us all, does that mean that canadian geese are the anti-kek's evil minions?

They are indeed.
They are the honk, they know no love, they only know death and flappy wings.

If you only knew how bad things really are for kek

kek will persevere.

Because the general population sure as hell isn't going to do it, and respect for the environment and ecology is a trait of any decent civilization.

Fuck these Canada geese nigger faggots I hate these kikes so fucking much

If the government is putting effort into saving endangered species it's because the people have proven they are incapable of doing it themselves.

Not to mention it's absolutely necessary

Because we decided it was.

Hey cunt that's our animal post your own

It's everyone's duty and job to protect animals and mother nature itself. People dump their trash on land and torture animals should be shot,

>no government to protect wildlife
>frogs die out
>pepes become more rare
>market value for pepes skyrockets
Alright, I'm down.

cause pacifism and stuff

Still agree with Benjamin Franklin on this one.

Off topic but we literally are at war with these fuckers or atleast I am.

Literally can't kill them fast enough. Crafty, intelligent and long lived. Moves to suburbia and golf courses for the gud life. Shits up the place...Gets sucked into jet engines ect.

Average canada goose is something like 20 years old. How many times do you think its been shot at?

They're also pretty hard to knock out of the sky.

Limit used to be 3 per day...Now its 5. Theyre going to become a more evolved case of the snow goose and murdering the fuck out of them is not easy like say ducks.

Also...Gov manages animals because most things were hunted to near extinction like the bison and pronghorn so Gov stepped in for conservation.

Now its just a giant fucking money racket for the government. Its a natural resource that reproduces on its on that the Gov gets to tax you for when a goddamn wild animal essentially owns itself. YOU JUST HAVE A LICENSE TO KILL THE KINGS BIRDS

What a cuck