Hey guys, what is the link between Trump and the Russians...

Hey guys, what is the link between Trump and the Russians? I keep hearing this bullshit but I can't find a straight answer

CNN

There is none.

Even our own intelligence agencies report was basically this.

"They said bad things about Hillary and used Russians to promote good press about Trump. Oh and some Russian IP's pinged some American servers."

That's literally it.

Nothing more.

the russians hacked the election you dense motherfucker

>Tin foil hat wearing guys at places like CNN and Huffingtonpost make up a story while high that Russia controls Trump
>Publish it everywhere
>Think if they push the lie enough it will magically become real.

Man I didn't know it was possible to hack paper ballots states like Michigan use exclusively.

The link between Trump and Russia is the next round of libtard tears we will all bathe in.

Wikileaks leaked DNC documents given by a Dem which got also a russian private investigation confirmation

It all went to shit after CNN tried to tie both disgregarding the fact that information leaked is all true

Leaftard.

hahahaha oblivious drumpanzees are cute

>leaf

Troll harder.

I've seen better trolling from 12-year-old Russian shills.

in most districts it would be extremely fucking hard to hack anyways, they usually don't even connect the voting results to the internet until voting is older and they're ready to send the total results

you would have to hack it right when they connect and you would only have a few minutes

i know what you doing, kys

>guys
There is no link. If there was any link at all it would be all over every mainstream news site.

"Ignorance is bliss"
-George Orwell

Honestly I don't even know why I bother anymore. I've come to the conclusion that there is something lacking in the mental faculties of many "conservatives", and arguing with them is a futile effort. Let me guess, you're going to call me a cuck of a shill, right? :)

>zero proof
>zero facts

I don't even expect anything else from a leaf.

I appreciate your effort, lil guy.

Arctic oil.

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people, fuck Hitler, fuck Western civilization, fuck white culture and most importantly -

FUCK Sup Forums and FUCK (You)

Cuck shill leaf

SUCK MY DICK BITCH