What did he mean by this?

One of the minconceptions with herbal trinkets is that it isn't supported by big pharma. In my personal experience worm wood has worked extremely well in eliminating intestinal parasites.

One of my favorite medical substances I've made is an ancient african medicinal compound called "jenkum" (olde Anglo,new English jen, Norse,welsh Kuhm)

The process of making jenkum is quite easy, what you want to do first is find a decent sized mason jar. Step two consume 8 cheesy gordita crunch wrap supremes and 36 bottles of Metamucil, step 6 defecate into the mason jar and step 9 allow the feces to ferment for 90 days. The result is a strong and potent isotopic substance that cures acne and insomnia. The best way to consume jenkum is orally and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep...

>what did he mean by this?

he's going to take out ginsburg for us

Ruth is going to take a spill.

Odds are very good of Supreme Court vacancy this summer.

Who are you going to kill Ted, and what weapon will you use?

I hope so.

im coming for you, ginsburg

you better give up that seat ginsburg

It's a sheer numbers game. The average retirement age for Justices is 78.7. 3 of the 8 current justices are older than that.

Ginsburg will be dead within the next 2 years due to her advanced age.

Ginsburg should be dead already. Only black Jewish magic and foreskin cream keeps her alive.

Clarence Thomas wants to retire. Just like the black cop in any movie. He is getting to old for this shit and wants to go sailing on his boat. Hopefully a cartel boss doesn't kill him 2 days before retirment.

Kennedy is also rumored for retirment.

El Rato is back, kids. Working for the good guys now and badder than ever. Classic story arc.

heres your (you) bastard

Elderly Conservative judge will step down to give it to a younger conservative judge.

>The Judiciary Dahnald!

His wife supposedly shot down those rumors recently.

I bet on Kennedy, that fucking disappointment.

He's going to get revenge for what they did to Scalia.

Bingo, Clarence Thomas will probably retire

Perhaps one of the Justices is #realpedostate and in for a real treat.

Wouldn't that be interesting? I bet it was the deciding vote on the Obamacare mandate. Who's that? Roberts?

Put a helium bag over ginsburg.

first post is indeed best post

The GOP lucked out big time here.

Scalia passed away during election season. Now Trump is in the position to nominate conservatives, and the Democrats may very well keep it vacant for 4 years if they don't

They will look like the obstructionist, violent resistance. Fundamentally people want law and order. They're going to pick the GOP.

Do you guys think Cruz is one of the pedophile child killer people?

Seems unlikely given his stance on abortion.

They'll invoke the nuclear option if they have to.

Reid was a jackass who crossed the Rubicon on that one.

HE'S BACK AT IT GINSBURG'S SIGN IS ARES AND THAT'S JUST BEFORE SUMMER
SHE'S FUCKING DEAD SENPAITACHI

Dahnald. You are a very knowledgeable man. I know you can see this position opening soon as well, Dahnald.

I have worked tirelessly to find the secrets of true conservatism, Dahnald. While I may have stumbled upon the fabled Atlantigates, as I absorbed their otherworldly powers, I felt like something was missing still.

My self-identified purpose in bringing true conservatism to the multiverse has replaced my hunger for the delegates long ago, Dahnald. I am currently working with the renowned Bogdahnoffs to achieve this end, as well as training your protege, Bahrron, to be my successor when I finally ascend from this dimension.

The actions I have taken in saving the election surely must be of some merit, Dahnald. Though I work mostly behind the scenes of this universe nowadays, bending the timelines to favor the fruits of true conservatism, I'm afraid that I must return to the material world to request this of you:

I need you to hand over that Supreme Court position, Dahnald.

>"Dahnald, I met some interesting guys in my search for the Sage of Constitutional Conservatism and they have some intriguing ideas on how we can move forward in restoring the nation as our founders intended it to be..."

>Some of you judges are alright, don't come to court tomorrow

>some of you on the supreme court are cool, don't go to texas tomorrow

If he takes out Ginsberg I will literally take a week off work to celebrate

Didn't wanna steal your thunder. Captcha hindered my progress.

I'm worried the Senate Republican leadership is going to fold on that. I really do not trust McConnell.

He's going to either play ball with Trump or he'll need to be destroyed.

Seriously, how did the Dems fuck up THIS HARD. They abused their power by pushing their bullshit and lost anything they had. It was the worst counterattack loss I've ever seen. Like holy fuck. It was like webm related.

Not an obvious suspect. Remember how the Enquirer said he had sex with callgirls and that never really materialized?

I think he's guilty of typical bribery if anything.

His wife is in the cabinet, McConnell's mealy-mouthed but he's no Boehner or Ryan.

I think Trump flipped him.

Cruz is nearly universally disliked by people who have to work with him. He's not the kind of guy who gets invited to join the secret pizza club.

THE VACANCIES, GINSBERG

Ted going to go Zodiac one more time

We'll see about that.

Food for thought: Could Ted Cruz himself become a Supreme Court justice?

RBG will be gone

We Bogstate now

In theory, yes.

nigger

Rollin for kek's approval

>off by one

Oh c'mon....

My mom is a cancer patient so I had to reply

u got me

and there will soon be zero when she croaks and the other is deported

Eat my ass

fuck i love cruz posting

Yes and it's his dream job. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason he ran for president would be to nominate himself for the supreme court and resign to take the job.

>What did he mean by this?
Sotomayor is going to have a heart attack in bed while on vacation with a pillow over her face....and will be pronounced dead from natural causes over the phone....2 days later she will be cremated.

I hope your mom gets better

They bought into their own hype regarding a 2012 meme.

2012 was going to be the "last time" white people would matter in any shape, way or form due to minorities outbreeding them when it comes to Presidential elections.

They ginned up numbers saying that once they won in 2012, the only white people of value that the Democrats would need to pander to would be white women, as minority voters (hispanics and blacks) would with the white women vote, give them an unbeatable majority vote that would let them never have to depend on white men voting/that white men could never overcome the black/hispanic/white woman Axis Power block.

They ignored the fact that they would alienate HUGE number of liberal white male voters who normally vote Democrat with the SJW bullshit, along with the fact that black/hispanic/white women (white women in particular) are NOT some monolithic voting block, along with them being drunk and arrogant in thinking that black people would continue to vote in the same large droves as they did for Obama for ANY Democrat Presidential nominee.

They fudged the math and the wrath of the math fucked them over huge.......

I think he will. Im expecting him to be the replacement to Ginsberg/Kennedy. but that means Will Hurd or George P Bush takes his seat. are you ready for another George Bush?

Yes he can.

Sane Democrats have long seen this as a possible retaliation move by Trump to fuck over Democrats huge if they cockblock the current pick. And that while Cruz leaving WOULD hurt Republicans by lessening their paper thin majority, the Senate would be so glad to get rid of Cruz, that they would gladly engage the nuclear option to allow them to railroad Cruz joining the court over the Democrats with no hesitation

Why are there so many fucking people named George Bush? It's not even a good name.
When I read the name George Bush I immediately think "doesn't care about black people."

Donald told Ted that the Supreme Court works the same way as the movie The Highlander.

Wheels are in motion, nothing more needs be said. We all know what this means, El Rato is moving to the supreme court soon.

What a crazy time to be alive

Eat shit.

Some Liberal supreme court judge is going to suddenly die from a bullet with the same ballistic markings as the one that killed Kennedy,

Hopefully this will be real

this one is JEB's son, who George HW called a 'little brown one' in the 80s.

He's not even American so no.

Cruz is in the last stage of the first arc

Probably talking to the older right wing Supreme Court Justices and asking them to step down so younger ones can take their place. That way Republicans can maintain control of the SC longer in case a Democrat wins in 2020.

GINSBURG'S GONNA DROP!!

Ginsburg probably shouldn't drive any open top automobiles through Texas.

Dahnald...

He's signalling who he is. Who America needs him to be. The Zodiac Killer.

Can you do that?

I don't know man these shifty kike rats often live longer than the goyim

You don't have to be an American to be a SCOTUS justice.

>who is Kagan

Step up your knowledge, my dude.

you think he is joking; being vague on purpose just to confuse the shit out of us.

but mark my words, the skelegates are coming, dahnald.

The Zodiac killer makes a prediction.

Wouldn't trump just nominate his second choice for the supreme court?

Op he said in a very recent interview with Mark Levin on CRTV that he has not desire to be on SCOTUS

He said he likes being in the thick of things (The Senate for example) where he can an influence and not have to pretend he is nonpartisan. "Judges have no business reading into recent things in the news, politics, what the president is doing, etc.." (bad paraphase)

Man, doesn't that make the other justices look like assholes?
Cruz an asshole?
>SC vacancy by April
>implying someone is dying cuz theyre old as fuck or retiring because theyre old as fuck
Crazy.

Yung Guac seems okay, he was on the Trump Train I think

Ginsy is getting a cruzmissile up her cunt

CAN'T
LOSE
WITH
CRUZ

>>what did he mean by this?

It's proof he's the Zodiac Killer.

Cruz is a good guy. I have huge respect for him endorsing trump after getting BTFO by him

cruz is a fucking cuck

*bell rings and Supreme court elevator door opens*

Clarence Thomas already said he wants to retire, although there has been no followup to this ever since Trump became the nominee.

Why does it look like his face is melting off

>The stars will align

Senate Republicans might hate Trump, but anyone considered a conservative pick for Supreme Court judge would be applauded by them.

Z O D I A C

O

D

I

A

C