Let's face it

Mark Zuckerberg is running for president

>new year's promess to visit all 50 states
>spams his timeline with "meeting with regular folk" pics
>denounced his atheism and says religion is important

Can he be stopped? He has the most powerful political weapon ever, Facebook. Is Trump finally stumped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only reason he is doing this is presidential aspirations.

fuck that kike. he might be more unlikable than hillary.

This, fuck this chink lover

Be easy to expose his corruptness humble water filter salesman has been on his case for years.

why lower himself to the Presidency, when he can control the world through Facebook?

He can have every politician in his back pocket.

His 7k word manifesto that he released recently touches on a truly global intention for Facebook to involve itself in political topics.

Ego obviously. Or maybe as a kid he wanted to be president and now he can do it.

Good, he won't win, he's not likeable

Masses will be redpilled bout facebook

massive campaign to delete facebook.

He has absolutely no charisma and the DNC will never run a (((white male))) again

He'd be Jeb 2.0 but worse

Hes just the pawn of the ones behind the scenes. Facebook was a ploy to build this man so (((they))) could have another puppet in the White House.

He wont make it to 2020

Control of an army. Or access to one at least.
Actual political influence....
Take your pick. There's lots of reasons to seek power on top of incredible influence and wealth.

A liberal San Francisco jew billionaire.

Ask him what he would do about all his Facebook buddies that dropped American citizenship for Singapore, when Facebook went public. So they could avoid paying taxes on the billions from their stocks.

>another extremely progressive cuck
>probably a literal cuck
>corrupt as shit
yeah, the millenialfags are going to love him. he can be stopped though. from what i've seen his personality is absolutely unbearable. no way he's winning a general election.

To be honest if his goal is to cleanse his legacy of apathetic globalist exploitation I dont really care what his motives are.

If he endears himself to the common people and realizes that his goals are best served by serving their goals Id be ok with that. Thats basically Donald Trump isnt it? Hes a billionaire New York democrat who realized he had all the money in the world and it would be better to be viewed positively by posterity. You can point to Cuckerberg and Merkel, but Trump was fraternizing with the Clintons less than a decade ago.

>jew
>lover
he obviously married her because that ethnicity was least likely to steal his shekels.

He's 100% completely unlikable, looks like a faggot, talks like a geek, and he's Jewish. He will not be president.

They laughed at drumpf. Zuck as the leader of my country legit disgusts and terrifies me simultaneously. Outer Limits tier thoughts and feels.

years ago, as soon as the rich elite saw how big facebook was becoming they were plotting on how to take it over. Now have their hands in all of it. Zuckerberg is under their thumb.. so is twitter, so is google.

He will be a puppet for the wealthy globalists.

he can have the control by buying the Presidency for someone he is friends with (most likely he will hedge his bets on Booker).

Zuckerberg wants Facebook to become the network through which EVERYTHING is connected.

Or, in other words, he wants Facebook to become what the Internet is.

If he controls the distribution of everything, he can have far more power than any President or Prime Minister.

Facebook needs to be broken up.

>san fran
that should be a literal disqualification for running

too bad it didn't die like every other social media network.

>Can he be stopped?
Yes.

he sweats worse than Rubio when he becomes nervous

proof: youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4

lmao no one will vote for this guy, it would be just too easy to bring him down

pols next target should be making faceberg not cool anymore. i want it to go away for good.

>Haves information of everyone and their tastes
>Could build an algorithm to find the optimal ideal president people wants and just imitate it

He must be stopped.

>owns the most powerful social media in the world
>facebook can literally manipulate people's feelings
>easy to bring him down

Top kek

Your denial reminds me of the MSM in 2012-2015 on Trump.

He can run, but he'll lose. He is not a leader, and since he is white male and rich the useful idiots will not turn out for him.

By 2020 every ISP in the United States will be charging Facebook hundreds of millions in traffic fees due to lack of net neutrality and he'll have no time for any of this president shit.

They will turn out against Trump though. Zuckerberg is more likeable than Hillary and doesn't have her political baggage.

Just use what the liberals use, identity politics.

He is a male
He is straight (maybe)
He has a white complexion (this is important)
And he is new money (easily corruptible)

Good, it will just split the Dems.

He's a nervous wreck whenever he speaks though so it's doubtful he'll be able to hold his own against Trump Kanye 2020.

My autistic friend, he's not running for political office, he's cultivating an image as a bill gates type and virtue signaling. Dems already have a clear lineup of contenders.

That is irrelevant. It all comes down to this:

>most people are sheep
>Zuckerberg has the ultimate sheep herding device, Facebook

Stopping him is already too late.

>You can't cuck the Zuck

he's a manlet... debates will be downfall
Also Trump understands persuasion, manlet doesn't. FB is a powerful tool but persuasion + alpha + encumbent + memes ensures trump victory

You've seen Trump speak right? Just saying.

But he's a creepy, sweaty, jewy schmuck. Trump would fucking bury him.

lel, no. More like he was trying to expand his business to China who control their internet and have alternatives to thing (Amazon and Aliexpress for example).

Yeah, I know most Drumpfkins ironically joke about Drumpf getting the nuclear codes but in all honesty if this turbokike got a hold of them it would be all over day 1.

>manlet
Just checked and he is LITERALLY 5 ft 7 in (about 170 cm for yurofriends)
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

He's the antichrist. For the voter who uses it, facebook controls:
>political news you get
>political things your friends say that you can see
>political things you say that your friends can see

Its like the matrix. How do you know what's real on Facebook?

Facebook decides whether you see:

"Trump changes to post-secondary application rules give preference to US citizens"

or

"Trump's radical new university plan makes it harder for non-whites to gain admission"

If this fucking demon isn't defeated humanity is fucked.

Twitter is doing fine (for now), but FB is trying to court conservatives after burning bridges with them a while back.

Meanwhile, @jack is deleting accounts left and right on Twitter, predominantly of people that speak out against leftists or Jews.

do people still use Facebook? I thought that fad died

so hes gonna give up facebook to be pres? LOL

SAGE

seconded

He's a jew, nobody is going to vote for a kike. He's also hated even by libs.

thirded.

You're pretty much forced to have it if you have friends here, they don't know about things like skype, everybody uses facebook, Belgians are dumb

Another thing that makes me doubt his run will be his reliance on an already unreliable voting base, young adults 18-25. He can't win if his base doesn't bother to show up. The minority vote is too small to be counted on as well.

Fourted

Trump would absolutely MURDER him in 2020

Bring it on kikeberg!

>Denounced atheism
Implicitly, he only said that religion is 'very important', and that's a truism. He is a Jew's Jew. He met with the Liberal pope Freewheelin' Frank and has praised Buddhism. He's a universalist liberal and a vital instrument in creating the one world religion of the Whore of Babylon. Do not trust this man. Do not follow what he says. Remember, if you use Facebook, you are, as Zuckerberg said, a dumb fuck.

>Forgetting that Evangelicals are pro-Zionists kike lovers

He came damn close to getting run over by a truck in New Orleans tonight.

Never trust a Jew!!

And the dems will get whipped again

The zuck is a cuck

He will trip on his autism in the first debate.

Cuckerberg is literally the worst public speaker in silicon valley

Anyone taking this seriously is RETARDED/10

>When you can map almost the entire electorate using emoji reactions to stories
>When you can apply basic statistics and know exactly what to say, when to say it, and who to say it to

I really, really hope this fucking kike doesn't go all the way. He has so much as his disposal.

his chances are slim to nil. nobody likes him, most people who are familiar with him think of him as an asshole. he can try though, he'll have to fight shillary for the 2020 dem nomination first. ill have popcorn ready.

>still using facebook

>most powerful political tool

I think Trump ruined his chances

>I really, really hope this fucking kike doesn't go all the way. He has so much as his disposal.
And he has access to everyones private conversations on the platform. It's likely he will have compromising information on every opponent on both sides.

indeed. no way he'll make it through the superdelegates for the nomination. Moreover, he'll barely be eligible to run simply on age. The minimum age is 35, and he's only 32 right now.

Bow down to your new overlord, President Zuckerberg

Fuck me... I didn't think about this.

Zuck did. And he already has everyone cornered.

I'd vote for him. He's smart and can't be bought.

this. don't ever trust him

is that george takei? creepy fuck

First, king nigger

and now, dare I say, king jew?

Is he... dare I say it... /our jew/!

Bump

He'd be like Jeb without the youthful energy.

>facebook in the pocket of Clinton during the election
>"can one person who couldn't elect Clinton along with companies and people worth literally trillions of dollars elect himself instead?"

are you fucking retarded?

zuck is one of the least likable people on earth, he's creepy, has zero charisma and most likely autism

'They trusted me, dumb fucks' - Mark Zuckerberg.

Don't let Hillary get a sneak attack in either during the next presidential bid while zuck the cuck is running amuck.

The world's most boring person.

>"they trust me, dumb fucks" attack ad
>campaign implodes
That quote will forever keep him out of the whitehouse.

I'm terrified at the prospect but I don't think that's his plan

Are we the only ones who can stop him?

This may be our greatest trial yet. Kek be with us.

Trump was a major blow to worldwide censorship and media flow, just one term of Cuckerburg is enough to finalize the move to globalism.

Why would Kek attack a person who created a site that acts as a progenitor of memes? Kek would pick Zuck over Trump any day.

He barely tried with Hillary, if hes willing to bet the entire company on winning there's so many terrible things he can do. Shareholders cannot stop him either, he has a special setup that he controls 51% of votes despite only owning a small % of the company.

The amount of possible manipulation is endless, silence all facebook accounts showing signs of voting against him, give them misleading information about voting times and places. Have your FB friends send fake messages urging you to vote in his favor. Remember most states are largely static, he only has to control maybe 1% of the voters in strategic locations that can switch sides.

he should stick to the digital jew. waaaaay too many skeletons to survive real scrutiny with public image intact.

Zuckerberg can and will win 2020/4. He is a trendy billionaire tech guy who is seen by millenials and gen z as a messiah of technology. His agenda and policies will resonate very well with this youth. He will promote open borders and inclusiveness, but try also to show how country GDP growth and investment in these new Americans can help current middle/lower class families in America. Black people will vote for him because they have heard of him, just look at the black guy in OPs pic.

Theft is not creation, Satan.

Some p0rn magnat should run after Mark, ye.

How will anyone find out? He will just censor it, you can bet media + other platforms will help out.

Just cause he's probably not running in 2020 doesn't mean he won't run. 2020 will be the first time he's even old enough to run. Plenty of time to lay the groundwork.

This guy gets it

personality-wise this man is less likable than trump. hanging out with him would be fucking hell.

>Neo-Liberal
>Got accused by the left and far left of being a "Neo-Colonialist" after his shenanigans in Hawaii
>Company got kicked out of the Chinese market
>Married a chinese national to try to break into the chinese market
>Bends over backwards for the Chinese to get into the Chinese market
>Still not back in the Chinese market

The man is a sell out and will get destroyed by anyone who is the least bit competent in a debate or politics

I hope he gets assassinated.

Funny how a website designed to judge and humiliate people on a college campus based on their appearance became what is was Facebook... A website designed to judge and humiliate all the people you have ever met based on their appearance+perceived lifestyle. Which evolved into facebook today... a feed comprised fake news, degenerate videos, manipulative advertising, old memes, and a status here and there from someone you went to high school with and forgot exist that felt the need to announce their great achievement of graduating college and living with mom and dad until they finally get that $30K/yr job they went $100K into debt for.

That's our goy

Boring people cannot win a presidency. Half the population votes based on charisma.

Don't forget who was born in 1984