If Whites are the superior race, then why do Jews always outsmart, manipulate, and control white people?

If Whites are the superior race, then why do Jews always outsmart, manipulate, and control white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewocity.com/blog/102-of-indias-bnei-menashe-lost-tribe-will-immigrate-to-israel-this-week/282318
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-scientists-distract-men-fall-in-love-with-them-and-cry-when-criticised-says-nobel-prize-winner-10309125.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the christcucks that love their "god's chosen".

The only """""superior""""" jews are ashkenazis asand they're majority white. All the other jews are inbred sand niggers.

This.

If youre implying that Kardashian is white.

you'd be wrong yo.

>always

They don't, they just do on a per capita basis because "white" is very inclusive and "jewish" is fairly exclusive

If you isolated the smartest most mercantile whites into some kind of dream team, it'd be hard to say that jews really have that much of an advantage in any area other than the media

>if dogs are the superior race, how come fleas suck their blood?

>outsmart
>manipulate
>control

I'll take "What is WW2 Germany for 1000 Alex".

> then why do Jews always outsmart, manipulate, and control white people
For a good bunch of them, it's more the catholic, orthodox or even protestant church than the Jews.

But the Catholics probably win this "contest", I'd say. Close to full mafia with immense wealth fairly centralized, and nobody even remembers they had huge stock investments with tax exemptions and stuff.

What makes a race superior?

Fake news fuck off red cross

Say what you will about this degenerate slut, but I'd fuck the living shit out of her.

Jews ARE white. They're the best of the best and the smartest of the smart.

So which top 500 companies do you fedora wearers own?

CIDF detected.
The vatican and jesuit order are the true man behind the curtain in all the 'jooish" conspiracies.

This
Bnei Menashe, one of the lost tribes of Israel, settled in one of the north eastern states in India. But they simply are tribal chink retards who couldn't even come up with their own alphabets until colonization.

jewocity.com/blog/102-of-indias-bnei-menashe-lost-tribe-will-immigrate-to-israel-this-week/282318

>semites
>white
They're the same race as arabs you idiot

The Jews have no real goal except to fuck with white people. Jews aren't better than white people they are just moles who screw with us. White people have actually accomplished shit. Jews only destroy.

>ask about Jews
>post Armenian

Wew lad

Because Jews are also white? Jews isn't a fucking race when will you people get this? Jew or Judaism is a religion that people have whether white or black.

jews are good with finance and numbers, but shit tier when it comes to innovating and inventing.

ashkenazi jews are also soft as hell, i been working at several manual labor jobs and i haven't yet to see 1 ashkenazi in them.
this is probably the trend in europe and america too.

>shit tier when it comes to innovating and inventing.
Einstein was Jewish. Heisenberg was Jewish. Bohr was Jewish. Feynman was Jewish. Pianist Vladimir Horowitz was Jewish. Sergey Brin and Larry Page are both Jewish. Etc etc. I work in quantitative finance and there are plenty of creative people in this industry who are Jewish as well. Lots in media as well, though I don't like the political views they tend to promote. I'm not convinced that creativity is particularly limited.

Because a very large chunk of white people have a tendency to think other people are just as selfless and honorable as they are. And they get proven wrong over and over and over again, and never learn.

nepotism, nothing more nothing less

nah you just name 10 random jewish people.
all in all american's and somewhere in west europe the world was planned and built.

you just let too much jewish propoganda leak into your mind

This. Wagner was technically correct about Mendelssohn, who "composed" the biggest corpus of Classical music by just cranking out soulless variations. I disagree with Mendelssohn stopping because even his contributions are worth hearing and preserving. But between Wagner and Mendelssohn you see the basic paradigm.

I thought being white was a state of mind

Pathological altruism. It was a selected trait almost exclusively found in european tribes, and it's self destructive when introduced to foreign races

can't single-handedly make millions of dollars a year by writing better code through nepotism, particularly not when the firm is owned by a non-Jew.

Is this the fat chicks with herpes thread?

even down-syndrome jews are successful comedians

No, Ashkenazis are just smarter than you. It's not their fault that the highest paying jobs are not that of manual labour. Besides your Prime Ministers always being Ashkenazi, your special forces and elite units are made up of them too.

Jews invented large parts of both general relativity and quantum mechanics. These were some of the greatest creative accomplishments in human history to date. It isn't propaganda-- the majority of physicists are non-Jewish, certainly. But your claim that Jews are somehow less creative than other races seems off the mark.

intelligence ranking
blacks

Idk OP
But I do know about this great herb that cleanses, detoxifies
and promotes a healthy lifestyle.

They outsmart, manipulate, and control whites in the same way a virus outsmarts, manipulates, and controls your organism.

That's not to mention who built up Israel, the farms, from the late 1800's and early 1900's.

Because they are evil. Being evil doesn't make you superior because you can deceive innocent people with temptation.
How do you think we got here in the first place? Damn snek.

Because whites refused to exterminate them when they had the chance and kept shuffling them around instead

But not it's not about one being superior to the other, it's about one being a cancerous tumor upon our civilization and needing to excise it for the good of mankind

>modern technology is a cancerous tumor
>modern physics is a cancerous tumor
I'm tired of the leftist politics. There are non-Jewish leftists as well. I'm more concerned about ideology than I am about ethnicity.

Fucking christcucks gave them control over all financial industries back in the dark ages and we've all been dealing with the their bullshit ever since

i know you are probably israeli because you post in the sake of israel for a while now.

but no not really. ashkenazi might build a nice phone app while the rest of the developed world is building next gen computers.
without mizrahi there would be no infrastructure to speak of. not to mention the russians who actually built everything while ashkenazi sanctioned them into public housing

this.

Ashkenazi jews are less fit for inventing a rocket than the average western woman is after feminizm gets to her.

Ashkenazim have been genetically selected to be manipulative weasels leeching off the productivity of other races.

That's why they want whities and asians gone. So they can rule over a race of brown humans with the iq of 12-14 year olds.

Yeah, their real smart. Kek. Look about you, and behold a modern world, conceived, and born of the white man. Being a sneak thief, does not, and never will equate, to intelligence.

>without mizrahi there would be no infrastructure to speak of
No one denies the Mizrahi contribution to manual labour, like the white Americans don't about the blacks when they first arrived as slaves, but manual labour can always be easily replaced, while the "thinking" work and the "brains" can't as has been proven throughout time, across all the continents.

I think Ashkenazis always being Prime Ministers has something to do with them making up half the Jewish population in Israel.

Wrong

no one refers ashkenazi's as "brains" apart from themselves. the fact is that our country has been run like shit for the past 20 years with all ashkenazi court judges and uni lecturers its pretty much catastrophic.
the fact that you don't even live here proves that.

Praise KEK, praise Epona.
Heil Thor.

And it's nearly always jews manufacturing the ideology and talking points the non-jewish leftists use. It's jews encouraging miscegenation and immigration while Israel stays locked up. They are parasites that destroy each and every culture that isn't their own.

>But not it's not about one being superior to the other, it's about one being a cancerous tumor upon our civilization and needing to excise it for the good of mankind
So you share a similar view that BLM does of whites. If the whites just left the rest of the world alone to live in their tribal societies, they would be happy. Instead, they have to live in a world that they aren't suited for. So basically, Jews are trying to show whites how more intelligent people do things, but whites just can't handle it. From Jews' perspectives, they actually are the chosen people. Whites just don't have the intelligence to handle the next step of civilization. When some whites take advantage of blacks due to lower IQ, the blacks resent the whites even though the whites feel like the blacks should have known better. When some Jews take advantage of whites due to lower IQ, the whites resent the Jews even though the Jews feel like the whites should have known better.
You're not helping whites here.

Ashkenazis view themselves as the true chosen and are actively discriminating against Sephardi and the Mizrahi or whatever the fuck their called. Look at how black jews get treated in Israel.

You would discriminate against people who are 20+ IQ points below you and make messes everywhere, too. You probably already do. How is that fundamentally different?

Newton wasn't Jewish, they just used the foundation he laid, sound familiar?

Jews taking over capitalist systems after Adam Smith lays out how to make it work.

>no one refers ashkenazi's as "brains" apart from themselves
That's just factually incorrect. Results, products, awards, innovations, academia, science say otherwise.
>the fact is that our country has been run like shit for the past 20 years with all ashkenazi court judges and uni lecturers its pretty much catastrophic
That's got nothing to do with above mentioned.
>the fact that you don't even live here proves that.
Maybe I do, maybe I don't. This isn't a meet and greet where come here to get to know one another's personal life.

You goys are so stupid

You only see what we want you to see

Because ashkenazi's are of European descent. The ultimate white supremacists.

It's almost like there should a codified system that every partakes in where selflessness is part of the governing tenet.

>Conservatives: recognize need to be self-sufficient, but will allocate what resources can be spared to community
>Liberals: Acknowledge selfish nature, view government as a means to fairly allocate resources to community

>thinks Ashkenazi are semitic

Its hard to get ahead when other people are playing by different rules.

Just wait till we convert to a calorie based currency:
Chads and Jews BTFO.

Baby is almost in tears.

>Muh personal life.

They aren't creative, they are copypastaLords.

Shakespeare's works stand the test of time, even his shlock comedy, but the Jews of Hollywood would have you believe that all entertainment originated at Passover.

Achieving more. Whites, Asians, Blacks, then Jews, and misc. That's the list. It's common sensem Jews lost their nation state long ago, and kisses ass and betrayed (like Judas) to survive, and finally got their state after getting empathy for the holohoax.

...and me without my anarcho-primitivism ball meme

Neither me nor my ancestors irritated my neighbors to point of creating industrial scale death camps due to haggling over a fucking grocery receipt.

This is basically true.
You also have to take into account white humanity, something joos severely lack.
That's not necessarily a bad thing for them though. It's actually a detriment to whites. Sympathy(even misplaced) is one of the biggest reasons the joos are even still residing on this planet.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Who are promoting the rewards, awards, and media that highlights the achievements of said academics?

>That's just factually incorrect. Results, products, awards, innovations, academia, science say otherwise.
academia recognizes people,not races. if anything our inventions halted completely once jews got their rightful land.
>Maybe I do, maybe I don't.
what is this shitty answer, we are on anonymous imageboard,not facebook. i don't benefit anything from knowing about your decisions. just speak out loud like a man.

Jews are the master race. Jews control the world. They control the banks, the media, hollywood, etc. They are God's chosen people. If you are Christian (Protestant or Cathloic) you can not disagree or you are contradicting the Holy Bible and, thus, God's infallible word.

based lonnie johnson

I had thoses super soakers when i was a kid

still does change the fact that
>Jews always outsmart, manipulate, and control white people

White people are very naive people. I think whites are becoming less naive though.

Elitists Jews are evil people, while white people generally just want to build society and hang out. Elitist Jews are always planning and plotting.

They are definitely intelligent people, and the holocaust weeded all of the stupid/weak ones out. So all we have left are turbo Jews. We don't catch on because we are naive and they always hide behind 9 IRL proxies.

>academia recognizes people,not races
PPPFFTTTTTTT!!!!!
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-scientists-distract-men-fall-in-love-with-them-and-cry-when-criticised-says-nobel-prize-winner-10309125.html

Women still have to put up with this shit.
Hey Schomo, how are my tax dollars treating you? Kill any Palestinians today you goldbricking piece of shit.

>academia recognizes people,not races
So? Per capita they do better than the Mizrahis in those fields. I'm not claiming that they're the smartest group of people in the world, they're not. I was addressing your statements. In my opinion I think it's stupid because at the end of they day all Jews are Jews and division among the group is just retarded.

So then whites, jews, asians, etc. should operate on African tribal rules so that it's fair for everyone?

Because they are smart like hell and have the privileges from society of being a minority, which gives them a lot of power

Africans in Africa, Asians in Asia and Europeans in Europe.

The US is lost so I don't care

mfw even other jews dislike the ashkenazis

Read Culture of Critique and stop asking stupid questions.

Jews have had to betray, lie, beg, kiss ass and steal their way to having their own nation state. They are nothing but parasites, who throughout history have survived on the kindness of Christiendom and coerced their way to power. They worship Satan, the "god" of the Old Testament is the devil. Only Jesus knows God, and Jews deny Jesus, just like Judas betrayed Jesus. That is their nature.

Satan helps them

The rest of the universe for Jews, it is.

>at the end of they day all Jews are Jews and division among the group is just retarded.
>ashkenazi do better than mizrahi now fix my toilet nigger

You're on the right track, but the real truth is that Kohens have been using matchmakers to breed Israelites for millenia.

Think of your average, sports loving, beer drinking, fun to hang with Jew. 99% of the time they are an Israelite, the farmers and craftsmen who served the Kohens (Cohens, Cowhains). The Kohens have been using matchmakers (((shidduch))) to keep the autism strong in the Israelite lines.

All of the great musicians, craftsmen, and athletes who were Jewish were/are Israelites or Levites, controlled by their Kohen masters.

>always
Dust off a history book.

White people have become too nice sinve WW2. Sure, there were the Yugoslav wars, which were brutal, but as a whole, whites are too fucking nice for their own good.

Why the fuck do we let actual jews in Sup Forums

Shut it down, goy.

Israel for Jews. Also if Israel want to eradicate the Arabs surrounding them, I don't think Europe should intervene.

idk. im smarter than all the ones ive ever met. doesnt make sense.

So the cyber police can back trace the call and we'll make profit off the monthly subscription boxes of soap and lampshades.

Christian altruism will be the end of the goyim

>1 post by this ID

Jews are the scapegoats. The Aryans behind the scenes use Jews to do the dirty work of population reduction. When shit hits the fan, they take the fall. 88

I don't see anything wrong with that statement. I think racism between the different sects of Jews is wrong and that looking down on the Mizrahi is idiotic. Just as it's stupid for Europeans to be divided. Had Mizrahi lived in Europe for millennia they may have turned out like the Ashkenazis IMO.

pretty much every ashkenazi i talked to on pol is racist towards mizrahi, now you gotta wonder how this transfers to real life, i guess very well. aside from the fact you might be too clever to have face time with actual mizrahi and tell them what you think

>making things fundamentally better and more powerful adds no marginal value
Quoting some obnoxious leftist Jew does not automatically invalidate the contributions of all Jews-- no more than quoting an obnoxious leftist white would do the same for whites. The problem is ideology more so than ethnicity.